Why do American airlines have such great customer service?

Why do American airlines have such great customer service?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39554421
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he screencapped a GIF

>leafs

>be American
>Walmart is overbooked so you have to shart in the library
>forget to tip the gas station attendant en route
>get shot

I don't get why people are siding with the guy who refused to get off the plane.

He paid for a ticket and was a doctor with patients to see. It was the airline's fault for overbooking and then failing to offer enough incentive to induce passengers to leave voluntarily.

He was already on, too late and too fucking bad for the other people that the airline over sold to.

He happened to be an elderly doctor who made it clear to them that he was on the way to treat a patient and couldn't afford to miss the flight

>muh doctor
He bought the same ticket as everyone else, he doesn't deserve special treatment.

I hope he and his lawyers take United to the cleaners. This kinda shit should never happen again

Yeah, here's your (you) now either start making sense or fuck off

Won't happen. Airlines can kick you off the plane for any reason. The fact that they dragged him out kicking and screaming is only a better defense.

damn ur stoopid

The airline is going to lose millions from the PR fiasco and inevitable lawsuit anyway, regardless. Should have just offered more money and tried to get a volunteer. Now they're going to lose out big time

So because he's a doctor you think he's entitled to special privileges? Should we also let doctors have multiple votes in elections since they're above everyone else?

What made the people they kicked him off the plane for more important than him?
He was already there, jesus christ....

he has the exact same rights but a tiny bit more reponsibility if he indeed were otw to threat a patient

dont homeschool your kids americans, its not good

>What made the people they kicked him off the plane for more important than him?

from an article
> they needed four seats for their stand-by crew

so it sessm like it wasnt even another group of passangers, it was their crew

I think airline crew can fly on other airlines also, not really sure. Still I don't think crew should be more important than paying customers.

should have showed up early and got his seat before somebody else it's a doggy dog world

>What made the people they kicked him off the plane for more important than him?
They were listed on the flight plan filed with the travel agency.

You realize he was already on the plane and seated, right?

good one

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39554421

>this was OK

>it's a doggy dog world

I wonder when we'll find out what type of doctor this guy is, assuming he's not just lying. Right now everyone's talking about him like he's a surgeon who was going to save someone's life.

He paid for a ticket, and was already on the plane, why was the person who got the seat he was kicked out of more important than him?

But he did, he was in his seat, and they threw him off the plane so someone they know could get his seat.

because you need to be seated and buckled in during takeoff and while landing?

Fuck you

How the fuck does this happen? Airline bookings were some of the first things information systems were developed for. How do they fuck it up?
Do they intentionally overbook and fuck people over?

>intentionally overbook
Yes, because they know there will be people who won't show up for their flight and reschedule. Overbooking is a way to make up their lost revenue due to this

Same way a tropical disease that had many people both local and international doctors and health workers gave huge warnings about yet was ignored until the last minute.

>Do they intentionally overbook
Yes, and they give you like a thousand dollars and a free trip on a different plane if they have to kick you off. First they ask if there are volunteers and if no one volunteers, they pick whoever payed the least for their ticket. It rarely happens though.

>Do they intentionally overbook a
Yes, because in most cases some people cancel

I'm not at all on the side of the airline, but do we have any proof he's a doctor?

I guarantee within a week there's gonna be a movement of Trump supporters who decide to patronize United Airlines exclusively to support the Aviation Police and their constitutional right to beat down any customers who won't volunteer away their seat. Remember guys, if you don't want to be groped and assaulted at the airport by unaccountable storm troopers you're a SNOWFLAKE fuggin LIBRUL.

No proof as of yet other than eyewitness accounts

you are such a dumb faggot

How do they lose revenue if they don't give you money back when you don't show up

Or do they?

>t. Dumb faggot

>WE HAVE MUH FREEDOM EVERYONE ELSE ARE BRAIN COMMIES THEY HATE US CUZ THEY DONT HAVE FREEDOM
>why didnt the guy just listen to the airline? Even though he bought the ticket and didnt cause any problems and it is completely the airlines fault he should still obey them. I mean like the mutli billion company cant spare more than 800 dollars so they have every right to call in the security and force him out.

This is the most "dog bless" post I've ever read.

*Clap clap*

It's called the God given freedom to have your boipucci colonized by kafkaesque corporate bureaucracies premised on state sanctioned violence; I wouldn't expect a simple lead to understand.

*leaf

He paid for his ticket so he should get what he paid for and that is to fly at the destination he needed to be.
Thats how the system is suppose to work.

>implying ours is any better

NA airlines are fucking atrocious & overpriced.

When you purchase your ticket you agree that the airline can kick you off for any reason.

Dog bless the police who removed the terrorist from that plane and dog bless America.