Swarthyness: Egyptian Christians vs. Muslim

Are Coptic Egyptians whiter than regular Egyptians or are they same?

I always thought that Copts had Roman, Greek, and Balkan blood making them lighter than their Arab counterparts but they seem just as swarthy. Sup Forums's final thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Zoroastrians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're conflating religion with race you drooling retard. Two different things.

Copts are descendants of acnient Egyptians

They're all North Africans you dumb stormfag

Stop for a moment, what would people you know IRL think if they saw you make such threads?

>Copts had Balkan blood

why in the world would you think that

>A 2015 study by Dobon et al. identified an ancestral autosomal component of West Eurasian origin that is common to many modern Afroasiatic-speaking populations in Northeast Africa. Known as the Coptic component, it peaks among Egyptian Copts who settled in Sudan over the past two centuries. Copts also formed a separated group in PCA, a close outlier to other Egyptians, Afro-Asiatic-speaking Northeast Africans and Middle East populations. The Coptic component evolved out of a main Northeast African and Middle Eastern ancestral component that is shared by other Egyptians and also found at high frequencies among other Afro-Asiatic-speaking populations in Northeast Africa (~70%). The scientists suggest that this points to a common origin for the general population of Egypt. They also associate the Coptic component with Ancient Egyptian ancestry, without the later Arabian influence that is present among other Egyptians.

They are both the same population. Just that one part is Christian and one is Muslim.

no they tend to be darker even black cause most of them are from south

Ethiopians are Coptic.

rephrase your question with this knowledge

For starters, his mom would probably spank him and take away the internet for two weeks.

Woah....so this is the power of Sup Forums education

>tfw you realise that there's an actual Pope in Egypt and that his holy see is not significantly newer than the one in Rome

dumb fucking leaf

I'm asking an honest question and to the other user I'm not a stormfag.

Christians are always whiter than their muslims counterpart

less-whites = dumber = dumb(drink camel piss, blow up youtself) religion
more-white = smarter = normal religion

Explain Central Africa.

I thought Copts were from the north?

They have a special crime bone in their brains that makes them do rape. Statistical anomaly, lad

The Whitest practice christianity, the dumbest practice animism and islam.

I think that there is a higher concentration of them in the south.

Medieval Arabs contributed more to science and arts than medieval French, nigga. I like France a lot but this is objective truth.

You mean Persians, Christians and Berbers

Still, if nothing else, the islamic conquest triggered a great golden age of science in Persia whereas literary sources barely even exist for the Sassanid period

They were probably destroyed during he mongol conquests in all likelihood. I guess all the Sassanid and ancient Persian knowledge was transferred to bagdad which was back then the greatest city in the world.

It's possible they were burned or destroyed later as they obviously had start from somewhere

I dont think Copts are mixed with Greeks or Romans.

In Roman times Egypt had many Greeks, many Jews and Egyptians (copts).
Later, they were theological disagreements, and Greeks "became" eastern Orthodox while Copts "became" Oriental Orthodox, two different religious denominations for 2 different ethnicities.

And then when the muslims came the Coptic majority accepted them likely because they prefered them to the Greek/Byzantine rulers they had, and Muslims were more tolerant of different sects of christianity, than christians with other christians they saw as schismtics or heretics.

The same happened much later with Greeks saying they prefer the Turban of the Turk to the Tiara of the Pope.

But Copts should be the closest thing to pure egyptians, not particularly Greek at all. They didnt speak Greek like the Greeks of Alexandria.

copts are usually negros mah nigga wtf are you talking about

>whereas literary sources barely even exist for the Sassanid period

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Zoroastrians

>When the Persian capital of Ctesiphon in province of Khvârvarân (today known as Iraq) fell to the Muslims during the Islamic conquest of Persia in 637 under the military command of Sa'ad ibn Abi Waqqas during the caliphate of Umar, the palaces and their archives were burned. According to an account in Tarikh al-Tabari by Al-Tabari, the Arab Commander Sa'ad ibn Abi Waqqas wrote to Caliph Umar ibn al-Khatta-b asking what should be done with the books at Ctesiphon. Umar wrote back: "If the books contradict the Qur'an, they are blasphemous. On the other hand, if they are in agreement, they are not needed, as for us Qur'an is sufficient."[23] Thus, the huge library was destroyed and the books, the product of the generations of Persian scientists and scholars were thrown into fire or the Euphrates.

Hmm...really makes you think.

No user, to people here that suddenly makes them completely different.

I think Sudan became muslim relatively recentle, it used to be Christian like Ethiopia (and Egypt)