t. chung li

susan

JANNY'S COMIN'

need a qt gf to cuddle

anime

I could fight 5 normal people at once and win

had to eat pitbulls to survive until the age of 3, then i moved onto lions
thats why they call me "tiger eater"
still think you even have a chance against me?

ye

alri Brown

enslave the irish I saw

outstanding post

i want to be a qt gf(male) and get cuddled

discovered this new song, don't know if you lads have heard it or not

it's called "shape of you" by ed sheeran

video clip has a ginger taig-looking mong flirting with a nigger zipperhead

Serves you right Saxon scum

(the catholic all boys school I went to was absolutely fucking brutal)

i am an utter runt
could probably get battered by a 12 year old

cracking cheekbones desu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Foreign_volunteer_units_of_Nazi_Germany

doing a read

That's your post, filthy Dub

HATE the left

I bantered someone so hard once he left school and never came back and the police threatened to arrest me

alri

Making a move on this mint lass haha you sh-

*DXM kicks in*

Sick of Ireland

90% of the male runts go around in tracksuits and think they're fucking alpha male conor McGregor sick of the lot of them

>tfw cuddling the qt gf
>tfw she likes to cling to my muscles

:^)

>tfw i just realised that "pozz my neghole" means to give HIV Positive to someone with HIV Negative

It's mine and I'm no fucking dub you thick northern Hun bastard

Fuck up jackeen

>zipperhead

>A derogatory term used in reference to people of Asian descent.

>It is said to have been coined during the Korean war by frontline troops whom had run over enemy troops in jeeps.

>The soldiers claimed that the tire tracks from the jeeps left a pattern resembling that of a closed zipper along the corpse.

Do what Cromwell would have done

>young
>charismatic
>very intelligent
>not a political lightweight

he was a breath of fresh air at the time. ofc things later turned out how they did but it was easy to see why people voted for him at the start.

Both my parents are Irish, it was great desu. Very masculine environment. Like an Agoge

learned everything i needed to know about ireland from this movie
rottentomatoes.com/m/the_young_offenders/

Thinking about becoming a Chicano, lads

Fuck off runtlord

Some boys just genuinely can't handle the bantz, it's sad really. Don't wanna upset anyone but you can't just walk on fucking eggshells all the time, there's a real world out there you gotta get ready for

>the irish

watched so many films yet there are so many I've never heard of

Poor representation of the common Irish hardlad tbqh

need a 2b gf

hate GAA runts with names like Collum who wear O'Neils tracksuits every fucking day

Yeah I wasn't even genuinely trying to be mean and all of a sudden im in deep shit

this was in fucking 6th form too

ill be your gf i have 2balls

I can hear a faint static noise in my ears

hmm

is this accurate lads?

you hear this a lot ??

Turborunt "hardman" poster here is from Limerick

Fighting and drug abuse has given him major holes in his head

Could have gone to the funeral of Keith Palmer today but I didn't bother because I don't really care one way or the other

Unironically thinking of converting to Islam

youtube.com/watch?v=ftQO_Ah77-w&feature=youtu.be&t=62

this bus documentary is actually quite good

bet ya wouldnt say it to their faces ya little twerp

Stop posting this frog

on /brit/ yea

Bullying serves a useful purpose and should be tolerated to a degree. I remember our principal was an old fashioned old man from Connacht and called an assembly after a string of fights in the halls. Didn't even tell us off, just told us if we needed to settle our differences we should do it outside of school without our uniform

Shia or Sufi, I hope

Could have gotten a gf today but I didn't bother because I don't really care one way or the other

YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO BE AS OIK AS POSSIBLE
>puts on grey trackies and hoodie
>heads down to costcutters to buy tobacco and a scratch card

GAA was a massive fucking mistake

Only thing is does is create massive cunts who've got too many slitorars to the head

Don't talk to me about growing up rough. Back in the 90s I was made to fight as a contender in the Atlaspheres for the crowd's amusement. The two contenders and two Gladiators are caged in large Atlaspheres that they have to propel from within. The contenders' task is to roll the spheres onto any of four scoring pods. They were given 60 seconds to score as many points as they could in this fashion, whilst the Gladiator must block the contenders from scoring.

The event's signature tune was "We Will Rock You" by Queen. The event was sometimes modified for celebrity specials, in which either 2 Gladiators faced 3 contenders or 3 Gladiators faced 3 contenders from a standing start.

Contenders were not allowed to score on the same pod twice unless they had already made an attempt at another. Gladiators were not allowed to double-team a contender and could only keep them confined for ten seconds.

Here lad can u actually believe this fucking twerp?
Talk shite

whatever you do, don't be sunni

nah i like that one

>Welsh speakers and Welsh nationalists
yes.
but also lots of drugs and scummy subhuman chavs

youtube.com/watch?v=TIuGpQQ0bmw

can imagine exactly the type of runt that would

watching John Oliver cause all hope is lost anyway so might as well

haven't watched him in ages but he's STILL doing that gag every 30 seconds where he starts exaggerating a specific situation while shouting some random name

What is /brit/ currently reading?

For me, it's Empire

they're normally carrying hurleys so you're absolutely right I wouldn't

Irish shitPosting in overdrive tonight

Autismoyank isn't here to divert our creative juices into rage and ire

errr..

why?

foy

Salafism is the way of the Prophet. Join us, brother.

>niall ferguson

not him but Shia would be more suitable for Irish people. we have a similar cultural mentality to shias in the Mid East.

Sup Forums unironically fixed me, I'd otherwise be some weird cringe freak posting with fedoras on facebook

varg.jpg

Reading this at the moment it's a good read desu

best British historian living
apart from Starkey

when i was in primary school we had this teacher who'd been there for about 30 years prior, small bloke, went through world war 2, absolute headcase. Would often go mad at kids and talk about caning us, booted a table and chipped a lads tooth as well. I also remember when he'd make 'bud bud ding ding' jokes as well and tell us old stories about Britain, if it was ever PE he'd just find a shit load of footballs and let us do what we wanted for an hour. Absolutely wonderful bloke, still feel sad when I remember the day he died

I do agree that GAA breeds some of the most insufferable cunts. Running around in their cliques intimidating boys for no reason

eating strawberries+cream lads, AMA

/brit/ made me more self aware for sure but i was never bad enough to get a fedora i hope

Added to Basket. Along with two more of his books. I'll out read you any day sunshine.

>Durr fighting is bad u take 2 many hits 2 da head
You're shite at it fuck up
>Durr Hurley and GAA Shute 2 many sliothar 2 head
Wise up

What would you have Ireland national pastime as then? Hyper masculine fighting and hurling or some twinkle toes fairy shite???

This
Without Sup Forums id be fucking chris chan tier

Irish posters in packs are:

deadly

efficient

handsome

athletic

be warned, /brit/

better lads?

>that tiny bit of nip

JANNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rasheedín

holy shit

wha abut tom hollander

same

>O'Neils tracksuits

dunno how they get away with so flagrantly ripping off adidas the way they do

If you have a problem with me I will gladly meet up and show you the error of your ways

Really attracted to the idea of having a borderline depressed gf so we can share our feels, but I think in reality it would actually be a completely shit situation.

>competitive

Runt

Ian Kershaw, Orlando Figes and Mark Mazower are better

Starkey is an insufferable bore too