Viva Zapata!

Viva Zapata!

Other urls found in this thread:

iconicphotos.org/2009/05/10/villa-meets-zapata/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unironically my favourite Mexican historical figure.

modern day Mexicans have nothing to do with Zapatata

At least 4 people in my family fought in the revolution with him.

Literally who?

And you should feel proud of it. Fighting for the people is a great honor.

wasn't pancho villa more badass? mexicans can correct me if i'm wrong

emiliano zapata
peasant rebel

Zapata was a thug. Pic related is the greatest Mexican leader.

military strongman
romanticized by americans

Really
I only know my mother's side had men who'm fought with Villa, and Grand-grand parent was part of the constitutionalist army
We had his Mondragon automatic rifle, sadly autistic uncle lost it

Not exactly, 1 fought with him, and the other 3 with Villa. My family came both from the North and the South to Mexico City. But we know for a fact when and where 2 of them were executed by firing squads (one of them fought with the Liberation Army of the South). The other 2 are mostly just stories passed in the family. As far as I know we don't have anything from that era, but it was a long time ago, and the family is big, so who knows.

Why do I just like Western clothing so much?

damn does every mexican have some sort of connection to the revolution?

Here comes the amerishit with the absolute worst post of the thread.

He was kinda tragic
Well its only been 107 years since it started
If our families were here by that time we have to had some connection, not necessary a combatant, but also a refugee, smugglers, or someone who only was a witness

Looks sad user

he was a fucking idiot who thought the people would love him even though his masters were killing their families.

one of my grandma's uncles fought with villa and survived the battle of Celaya.
and had a couple family members who fought in the Cristero rebellion

also my grandpa had an M1903 Springfield rifle, idk who gave it to him or who used it, but it looked pretty fucking old.

cause millions of people fought in it?
why do so many Americans have some sort of connection to the civil war, or ww1 or ww2?

>modern day Mexicans have nothing to do with Zapatata
the revolution happened 107 years ago, and it's only been 98 years since he died.

my great grandma was 9 years old when the revolution ended

ayy
So western

10% of the Mexican population of the time died in that war. And it wasn't that long ago.

Zapata looks like the most badass mariachi you could find

In south American countries I have heard that they say that Villa is our maximum alpha male figure. Well i.. I would not know to answer your question. I'm so indecisive.

Villa was a charismatic, loud, strong man, and he knew how important his image was. that's why he had reporters and photographers following him at all times.

he was the epitome of the Macho Mexican male

Zapata, on the other hand, was a quite man who's actions spoke for him.

the photo of the two of them sitting together actually has a good story which tells you all you need to know about them
iconicphotos.org/2009/05/10/villa-meets-zapata/

>Villa is on the presidential chair, and joked with Zapata insisting they take turns sitting in the presidential chair for a photograph. “I didn’t fight for that,” said Zapata. “We should burn that chair to end all ambitions.”

I had family members who fought with Vllla, but I would have fought with Zapata

I'm not sure if you mean it.

>>Villa is on the presidential chair, and joked with Zapata insisting they take turns sitting in the presidential chair for a photograph. “I didn’t fight for that,” said Zapata. “We should burn that chair to end all ambitions.”
based

Viva, man

/fa/ as fuck

when will skinny jeans be popular again

They are popular again here

>tfw no zapatista gf.

Not as badass as Obregon
That's why he got utterly rekt by him.

Viva!

He was a good man among devils, he was most likely very uncomfortable most of the time, in the end he got betrayed and killed.

How do I grow a sweet stache like that

Don't shave, begin with growing a beard so you won't look stupid.
Then shave off the beard, use trimmer and be patient

What are the trousers in the OP called?

skinny jeans

No.