youtube.com/watch?v=BnC-cpUCdns
youtube.com/watch?v=w3QW8PVyyNM
youtube.com/watch?v=_HqoTjqftKo
youtube.com/watch?v=5Iyx72CPCWo
youtube.com/watch?v=kxTghSZupv8
youtu.be/KCxu254yg2U
youtube.com/watch?v=jaYu7GgYbhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's a sweet girl who tries to help out an older, socially awkward guy down on his luck. Ultimately she is revealed to have a flawed character, compared to how she was initially portrayed as some perfect angel rescuing otaku types from total destruction.
It's dry as the desert.

Laptop is dying, think this might be the night for me. Take care folks.

Ok.

>Winning Girl claimed

>Beep

Humanz is way too high up.
Humanz was boring and none of the songs really were good. At least Plastic Beach had the D-O-Double Gee, The Boss Dawg, aka Snoop Dogg and Mos Def.
I like The Fall. It's simple and fun to listen to. The songs are either instrumental or have little lyrics which I kinda like. Its probably because the Electronic Cowbell is just so aesthetic in my opinion.
Humanz was kinda a let down. I was expecting something really good but it was a disappointment.
Also your rating is wrong
How can you think that THING is attractive

youtube.com/watch?v=natQF-y0Ez8

You know the world's gone to shit when MAI heresies
just means best girl is finally mine hehe

Shinoa

Still here

andOh ok.

That THING is a mean killing machine with a Killer personality.
Quite literary.

Ahh ok that kind of writing.
Alright have a good night, take care Misaki,

The Fall is definitely good, just my least favorite so far. I think that everyone was expecting something better than what they got with Humanz, given the wait time and constant up-and-down hype. I just think that, aside from said wait time, at face-value, it's pretty good.

This is good.
Thank you.

You should give it a try if you have nothing else to watch. I'd give it an 8/10.

...Vampires are immortal though...And that wouldn't be very honorable at all other than ineffective, but details, why would soldiers even listen to that little thing in the first place, did you finish kindergarten and move in the army after that?!

I switched to Hitoha once, but then I switched back, and I still haven't switched to Agiri completely.
Mai is still mine.

I'm back, and super duper sorry to leave you guys like that! I really really really am! I'm so so sorry!
I can type some replies to the posts if you want, but it would probably take a while...

Or we can start again if you want! I just don't want to link a bunch of comments and a giant reply if someone has already gone to sleep!

>

Ehh I dont like watching things

you good fam

Welcome back Kanna.
If you want i can repost my last reply to you here.

Hi. How was lol

Alright, I'll just post everything! Here we go!

sorry for the afk!!!

That's very kind of you miss Juvia, thank you. Really.

bump

This one is a little lewd~ Sorry for that.

W-well that's it for now! Miss Juvia said to stop, and s-she's right, so enjoy it because I'm not posting anymore unless she says!
Ah, now I feel extra horrible for leaving you! I'm super duper sorry, if you're even reading this. I'm so so so sorry!!
O-oh, is that true? W-well, I don't... ah, is that really true? But... you're so nice and kind... and you're my favor... Eh, I'm sorry!! Please please please forgive me!
W-wait, really? And sat on you? T-that's lewd Homura~! I don't know if miss Juvia would a-allow that... but if she ever does, you have to sit on me first...
D-don't say it like that! It makes you s-sound like it's not!
W-wait~!
>I let out a small moan as your lips touch mine, closing my eyes and letting out a small whimper as you suck and stretch on it
R-really? Really really? You mean it? I... ah, really?! I- I... T-thank you so much...
Wow, you're awesome!! Do you know everything?! Teach me the way of the pun! A-and I'm not that horny! I just... I just don't do this at all...
I... well, maybe I do! But you don't need to... know that. Why would I have a crush on you, just because you're awesome and sexy and nice and kind and beautiful...
W-whoa! A-ah Homura p-p-please it's so c-cold! S-stop it, even i-if it feels good~!
I know... it's hard not to praise people...
H-hey, don't l-laugh at me! J-just because you can hit really hard doesn't m-mean you should laugh...
I... I do... I like it really r-rough...
Awww really~? You will?! You're so nice! Wait, this isn't a trick is it?
N-no, without you here! I d-don't want you to think I'm weird...
I am not! I... who would do such a thing~? Not me, really!
Yay~! Thank you! How do they feel? Good I hope~?
Also, please don't get too lewd! Remember my promise, please~?
And sorry to keep you up. ;_;

Dang it I forgot you. Please, I'm so so so sorry!
Lol was... rough. But! We won!! We were losing so bad, and we managed to come back and win it! It was so so awesome!

Delete this

youtu.be/frSf9c7tUn0

I never really liked league much tbh. I see why people like it but I never got into MOBAS
Name in the game is "Prz_Donald_Trump" (as is my steam profile)

Do not worry about it Kanna. As long as you win right?

Isn't it "delet this"?
It's 1AM, and I'm new to this. Cut me some slack!
But if it's that bad then you'll have to talk to me to bump the thread so it can go away faster!

I like this song! I'm not a big fan of the vocals but the song itself is really good. Thank you for sharing!

>dubs!
Yeah, it's not for everyone. At least you don't bash it for no reason!
I noticed! I saw your steam profile! It's pretty good, eheh. Do people mention it a lot?

You say that, but I can't just do that...
Ah, don't put it like that!! I didn't even want to play, but SOMEONE threatened to read my replies in voice to everyone... I can't let them do that, eheh. I feel bad when you put it like that because I didn't want to choose League over you guys ;_;
...but it felt really good to win that one.

waaay before it was a leddit meme it was just "delete this" or "DELETE THIS" or "delete your post" etc

I get a lot of shit for my steam profile, but I also get a lot of support and just in general funny people add me and talk to me (as I was writing this I got a random add, unless that was you)

I get kicked and banned from games just for the name. it's funny but annoying af sometimes.

Its fine Kanna I would do the same if it was tanks haha. Yeah especially with the erp in there too huh? I dont really like LoL either. Its good you did get some joy out of it

>dubs
Yes really really!~ Hehe i'm glad you're so happy about it~ i am too~ Kisses forehead
Ahh don't worry, i won't train too much~
Can't beat the classic~ Cool ranch is good, but i get tired of them really fast. Haha thank you~
Eh but still, wouldn't they just be harder to beat on NG+? Well i actually have went into the snowfield one a little bit already, and boy you gotta be fast to make it in there!~
Yeah, but oh well at least i don't have to worry about dying 50+ times trying to beat him anymore!~ Well, until the next playthrough~

Hehe ~ So cute.
Don't worry, cutie~ I've been waiting patiently!
Hehe~ I'm being tsundere, baka!
I'm your favour-what?
Sadly she probably wouldn't. And that makes me sad ;-;
But I might squish you!
Doesn't seem like it was!
>licks your lips.
This is a joke too~ Don't worry!
Eh, I'm no master, I just make them up as I go.
All of these compliments make me feel you do~
>places the ice cube on your belly button as I pinch and tease your cold nipples~
Haha~ You're hands are so small and cute they couldn't do anything~
If Juvia let's us we can do some rough lewd things ~
N-no its not a trick, silly!
Its fine ~ I was about to sniff them so I can smell you~
Okay~ Your pantsu smell nice~
It's fine!

bump

Late night pizza is so good.

Delete this

Anyone want to take over for me in a risk thread over in bant? I'm getting really tired.
Shit is getting intense, EU is ally along with the pizza faggots in italy. Light blue I have a NAP with.

>sorry for the afk

yeah its okay though because my shotcalling carried us to a swift victory so you were not gone for long

Fuck off.

gib plz

No nigger

I would imagine screamo is not the easiest thing to get into if you're not used it, idk what you like

I was thinking "what sounds like this but no/different vocals?" so this was probably the closest I could think of, the vocals do get a little harsher near the end though

youtu.be/pTRaSZH3h3Y

youtube.com/watch?v=BnC-cpUCdns
Goodnight thread.

Alt-right gets on my nerves
They act so retarded

god nuts

Get over here then bb

Deal with it nigger.

I would if I wasn't going to bed tbh

To late, night all

I mean. They are all virgin neck beards. Or hillbilly.

buenas noches seƱor

But so far

Oh dont be lazy

Oh, I didn't know that! I always see it the other way, but thank you for actually teaching me something instead of calling me a name. You could have done that as long as you still taught me though! But thank you.

>triiiips
It's pretty good! it seems like it would make a lot of people really angry, which is kinda silly honestly. That's cool that people support you though!
Nah, I would have told you unless I accidentally clicked something! I read that you don't accept random friend requests, eheh.
What, really? I guess they figure you're trying to start something? That's stupid though.

I know, but still I don't want to leave you guys like that! It's not okay when I do that.
Err, eh yeah... I don't really do that a lot, it's actually... well, look, I just don't do because I'm really embarrassed about it... But it's Homura and she's like the best... ah, you don't want hear it.
It's fine! Sorry to bother you about it. I do get some enjoyment, but only with friends really. It's really stressful.

Awww that's awesome!! I'm going to have to thank miss Juvia somehow! And you too! Thank you so much, that's awesome!!
A-ah~! Thank you!
>hug hug!
Good, thank you! I want to stand a chance you know~!
True, it really is hard to beat standard Doritos! I agree with you, it gets old after a bit! They should make a random bag, that'd be cool!

>dubs!
I like mostly anything! Well, I can deal with mostly anything! I like... I dunno, actually.
That's also a pretty good song! It's just the vocaaaals! I hate most vocals though, so that's not a surprise.

puts my hands around your head, pressing our lips together so that I give you a nice, tight kiss
T-there, see! I got us closer together!
I-if she ever lets us... she has a will of iron you know! And she's very protective!
Oh, then I'd love that~! You're so nice, you know that?! Thank you thank you thank you! Kisses make everything better~!
T-they, they what? y-you smelled them? T-that's... really hot...
It's not fine, please don't stay up because of silly old me!

She has very interesting eyes! It's like a really deep purple, but faded.
What is she from? And how are you doing?

3 3s

send me something with vocals you do like

Eh, this post is so long, I'm too tired to type out a long response. I'm really sorry!
Can I sleep in the same bed as you ~? I get nightmares if I'm not cuddling someone!
>Have this pic before I sleep ~

But you are so far Rikka!
Hi

Hehe it really is~ Aww you don't need to thank me!~ I'm sure if you just thank Juvia and show her that you're happy about it, that'll be plenty for them~
Hehe you're welcome~
> Sets you on my lap and cuddles you~
hehe i'll keep my training at a minimum, so you might have a chance at winning~ ;p
Hey that's actually a really good idea! They need to get on that immediately!~
But i already do~...almost~ It really is beautiful, i was really impressed when i was there~
Haha oh please, i'll get my ass kicked so many times i wont know what to do~
Alright one more post then it's off to bed for me~

Uhhhhhh okay give me half a sec and I'll get a few songs. They're pretty bad though.

I'm super duper sorry! I... I got carried away, sorry. I hope you at least enjoyed reading it!
I... well, It's not lewd.... and if it helps you not get nightmares... then I think it's okay~
T-that's a r-really lewd picture Homura... but thank you~
Good night, and sleep tight. Sweet dreams.

One sec Hanako I'll reply in one minute!! Wanted to let you know I'm not forgetting you!

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai

and it's blue

and i'm doing ok, you?
hi

I'm answering this because I know exactly what he will say;
Literally he hates like any song with words, unless its like something like Roxanne,

Rap/Rock or any genre he just doesnt like vocals in them, he normally likes songs where the vocals are like just like choir singing and not actually words like
sigur ros game of thrones song
youtube.com/watch?v=w3QW8PVyyNM
or
youtube.com/watch?v=_HqoTjqftKo
basically only orchestral choir stuff is the only kind of vocals he likes

Delete this

Do you ever want to see the northern lights?

But is there truly a distance for love?

it's one of the few things i want to actually see

Okay okay, sorry for the wait! I know it's not one minute, eheh.
There is a need to thank you! Thank you again! I will, I'll thank them so much and give them so many hugs and stuff! They deserve it, like you do! Thank you thank you thank you!!

This is an interesting relationship you guys have, but I won't ask questions

If I had to think of something similar to that first song it would maybe be this, a little long

youtube.com/watch?v=5Iyx72CPCWo

Was never really into choir music, despite being in band and playing with the choir a good number of times. I do like this song though

youtube.com/watch?v=kxTghSZupv8
He seems to know you well

But the pizza would be long cold :(
Me too. It sounds rather cool.

Dont worry my love will keep it warm~

youtu.be/KCxu254yg2U

I also dont know exactly where you are and I dont have transport besides foot

You know what I think I can just take it to you, I have a car

you're up early?

I always get up at this time on weekdays

But thats a long drive to my house...

don't fall for the sluts or lolitrap
tfw you will never see the northern lights

Would be worth it

Guess I didn't notice, it's 2am here I thought you're up later than this idk

you have work?

> You mislinked~ ;p
It's ok, don't worry about it~
Hehe well i suppose i can;t stop you either way, so you're welcome Kanna~ I'm know Juvia would love that~ But don;t forget, you deserve them too!~
Thank you Kanna, you're very warm and soft~ I could just hold you forever too~Hehe well you can sit for as long as you like, and whenever you like!~ Oh it was nothing, and i'm glad you find me so comfy~
> Pat pat
Haha now that's just silly~
Yeah i remember that one, they never put enough spicy ones in there...
True, but i'm sure it will be good enough~....maybe~ Yeah, they sure put a lot of effort into making that one!
Haha i think you'll have a change of heart if you saw me play~
Don't worry Kanna, i really like talking to you~ You're welcome, and thank you for talking to me as well~
Enjoy the rest of your night~
Goodnight Kanna~
> Hugs pats and kisses forehead~

You never know. If there is another ice age then boom wouldnt they be everywhere?
Nice uh lingerie and youre being sweet.

>He seems to know you well

Well I like to know what other people like and find other songs that they like, because I like listening to all different types of music + I like finding new things

Rikka's always sweet Tomo~

youtube.com/watch?v=jaYu7GgYbhM

no, it has nothing to do with the temperature or weather, it has everything to do with your location on the planet (closer to the poles make then exponentially more likely) and whether you got lucky enough to have radiation hit the atmosphere at that time and place.