Why do people attack Loli threads? What's wrong about appreciating artistic portrayals of beautiful girl-children...

Why do people attack Loli threads? What's wrong about appreciating artistic portrayals of beautiful girl-children? Why police interpretation of the human form?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mods !

>artistic portrayals

ok bud

edgy teenagers that think they're something special. I didn't see this happen to loli threads pre 2010.
It doesn't prevent me from getting what I need, and I'm not loli exclusive lel. But it does annoy me a bit

Sup Forums.org/rules

>Sup Forums - Random
>1. ZOMG NONE!!!1*
>2. Global rules 1, 2, 4, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 are enforced.
>Note: "ZOMG NONE!!!1" applies to moderators as well.

"ZOMG NONE applies to moderators" means you can get banned for not breaking the rules. They can destroy loli threads if they want

It's a bunch of young newfags who don't realize the whole point of Sup Forums is freedom of degeneracy. They'll brigade art but not gore, fools

and they can ban you for false flagging threads and being dipshits hijack spamming random shit in threads

>They can destroy loli threads if they want
Yeah, and they don't, it's the people who save hundreds of shit and fat pictures and wait in the thread spamming them. Honestly what's the point?

I think it just comes full circle though. The fact that they're posting horrific pictures just completes the degeneracy; it's exactly what I expect to see from Sup Forums. It's just that it's in the loli threads that annoys me a bit

>girls
Less harmful than CP sure but still fucking degeneracy.

>as though all of Sup Forums isn't a complete pit of degeneracy

>still fucking degeneracy.
When did loving young girls become immoral? It's about guiding the nymphet and shielding her vulnerable mind from modern degeneracy , while providing physical pleasure and fulfillment to her equally frail body. It's the purest form of love. Teleiophilic relationships are almost always more damaging and are based around sporadic lust.

Is just because they refuse themselves to accept that they enjoy and like Loli. There are many other examples of this behavior in the actual society, all of them triggered by personal tastes in conflict with the established morality.

They are butthurt
We ignore them because they waste thier life trying to make us butthurt but by posting this thread you are technically the sorer anus

Will you synergize with the CIA and NSA or will terrorists bomb you?

Post 2009 kids who think they are clever trolls. I only come here for the loli because moot was a faggot who wouldn't let lol be posted anywhere else.

kek those tabs

You're joking right?

how could you argue against Sup Forums degeneracy?

HAHA NEWFAG