My dad just died, can we get a feels thread going?

My dad just died, can we get a feels thread going?

youtu.be/4nTch_IbOHE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H3NeWL6GAu4
youtube.com/watch?v=3BeKhlUzPUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/H3NeWL6GAu4

story

RIP op's dad

There is a point in your life when your parents picked you up, put you down and never picked you back up again

also condolence
RIP op's dad

My condolence OP may his soul rest in peace

we feel you Sup Forumsro

My condolence OP

I hope everything works out for you, my man. Hang in there, friend.

Mine died 2 years ago out of the blue. I was away for work. Had one day with him before he stroked out and left the world.

I cry a lot.

I have a wife and son who will never know the great man his grandfather was.

I cry a lot.

I'm 33 now. My son is 9 months old.

>my only wish is to see my son in my father's arms and for him to tell me I'm doing a good job and can do this without him.

Op. You don't know me, but I am there for you. I understand. He will always be a memory so let it become a treasure and not your downfall.

>I love you dad. I'll miss you forever...

very touching

Dude..

I've never had anything beautiful in my life. Never. Never had a beautiful girlfriend, or even just a beautiful moment. Everything in my life is just ugly.

you have Sup Forums

freedom, you have nothing to lose

youtube.com/watch?v=3BeKhlUzPUc
Your not alone buddy let it all out

Yeah. He went to hospital and my wife had to not tell me cause I was halfway across the planet and returning in 2 days anyway.

Scans missed a perforation in his intestine and he had a minor stroke the following day.

He was rushed into surgery, apparently his body cavity was full of 10 days worth of feces, blood and other crap.

They cleaned it all out and resectioned his intestine. Told me he would be fine.

Never recovered. Had a final stroke from sepsis and took 2 hours of ragged breathing until I heard the death rattle.

>I am there now. Icu. 3am. 21st June 2 yrs ago. Gave up my only chance yesterday to say goodbye and what I needed to hear to get me through the future so he could be with my stepmum. The death rattle is named appropriately. I squeeze his arm. It's not the same.

>cry and rub his dead but warm hands into my head and nuzzle his palm.

>I forget the smell now.

>i love you dad. But dad is gone now.

Sorry for the derail OP. I think I'm forgiven though. It's a fairly sad aspect of my life so probs comes under the feels header.

6 months ago my old man went through something similar

stone in gallbladder what was supposed to be a easy operation

doc fuckd up he gets sepsis from the operation they put him in a coma for 2 weeks machine starts breathing for him

2 weeks i had to watch the strongest man i ever known so weak and fragile goes in septic shock during the first week at that point i may have slept less then 20 hours

another week passes Antibiotic start to wrok he gets better 2 more months for recovery but his better

i feel i have been given something very few people get never leave his side i am 28 but act like a 5 year old when his around

today his out fishing with my uncle i should have been their too but got a date later today and i regret it

Yeah. Feel you brethren.

>your dad would prefer you find a girl and be the man he knows you will become.

You have time now. Make sure to tell him you love him all the time. Make time to hang out with each other. Go drinking and have your mum collect you both. Go shooting at the range.

Most importantly. Tell him everything you want to say to him, and ask to hear the things you'll need to remember when there is a day when he won't ever say them again.

sweden will be a 3rd world country in 2030

that's why your story really hit me sorry for your loss bro i will do as you say

ima call that nigga right now

no worries my man.

>this is why it happened i have realised. so my story can at least help someone else.