Ask a guy who just fucked his first bbw/plumper anything

Ask a guy who just fucked his first bbw/plumper anything.

What's it like fucking your mom?

What makes you into fucking fat filthy pigs?

how was the pussy? my last fat girl felt like a hotdog in a hallway

my mom is 5' and 100lbs

because it is filthy and disgusting, very hot

It wasnt as tight as I woudlve liked but still felt pretty nice. It was kinda like fucking a water bed that also has a vagina

How did you manage to put up with the smell?

breathed it in until I was rock hard and then made her gag on my dick

I was asking myself this question a while ago. Inside a vagina, juice is secreted to slide in the penis smoothly. But how is this when you first have to reach through a lump of fat? Is sweat you lube then?

what did you do against the stank?

if you dick is bigger than 4" youre fine

see

i exclusively fuck fat chicks now, couldnt go back even if i tried.

how fat we talking here? pics related?

It's pretty awesome right?

no pics are not related. I didnt ask her weight. but this bitch was fucking big.

yup, the way their fat moves as you fuck them just makes me harder

I almost nutted inside her when I had her lay on her stomach and just railed the shit out of her from behind

i always nut inside fat girls, the risks worth it. not had one get pregnant yet so they're taking their pill like good slampigs

I might do that next time if I see her again. Too afraid of having kids those cuz I never want any of those fuckers

How big we talking? Like the pic or WAY bigger?

Pic related

Way bigger

i usually just tell mine if they dont take the pill they'll never see me again. not like they can get much other dick at their size, or not a dick my size anyway. never give them too much personal info

these bodies are made for being fucked hardly, married to one, best sex ever!
no skinny barbie shit

i'd personally marry a skinny barbie to give me healthy kids, while fucking fat girls on the side

depending on what you define as fat - wife is definitly no whale, but has some extra pounds in the right places, not a bbw at all

what kinda clap sound did her fat ass cheeks make when you were thrusting balls deep?

pics? you sound lucky. though i usually fuck bigger girls, a bit bigger than OPs pic

how goes the whaling

It was hot so we were both sweating. Had that loud sticky fappy sound. thats what almost made me cum

I want to add more whales to my zoo. And then fuck all those wales.

This is one of the worst comment trails I've ever read.

Mine was a skinny barbie, then I pumped her with cum and 2 kids later she is thick now. A little in the front but got bigger tits, ass, and thighs.