youtube.com/watch?v=GQ0__y-UXbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok.

still here

Claiming best girl.

Hai Kanna!
How's you?

youtu.be/cC7vjYN9o2o

Ahah, that's what I want too! But I'd take a job where I could just help people. That's nice too.
Well, what do you want to do? Like play games, or read or something like that! You could find a way to do that!

Well, do you know that something else is? I'll ask you that next time, so don't think you can get out of it!
Oh, sweet, then I can ask which games! Ahah, you're playing right into my niceness trap!
Be safe Alice. Thanks for talking. Or if you don't have to go still be safe anyways! And still thanks for talking!

Oh, that's nice! I'm glad you're fine!
I'm just here, I don't really know how I feel.
Oh, sorry! Hi, I'm Kanna! I talk way too much and apologize even more!
Janna is a good pick, by the way! Do you main her?

It's fun, but only really when your team is good, yeah. Do you have people you play with?

>dubs!
I'm okay, just... here. And happy to be here with you guys!
How about you though?

i want to do something that is interesting, it doesn't really matter what it is

A little bit annoyed. Accidentally bought toothy paper instead of smooth. Toothy one doesn't go too well with ink brush pens..

When I play in a group, its a top div OCE team. It used to be a top brawling team in the world. Examples
youtu.be/Dm9J2cRu6uY
youtu.be/Pq-JWfn6k_4

No idea what
Runescape.

Well, there's gotta be something you like though? Like... uh, space! Or like cars or something! Or games! What do you think is the most interesting?

Beep

Awww that's terrible! I'm sorry! Are you going to get some smooth paper soon? And do you draw? That's really cool!

Whoa, that's really cool! I didn't know that! Ereh, I was going to ask if you ever wanted to play sometime, but now I don't think that's a good thing to ask. I didn't know you were so good! I'm gonna save those videos for a bit and watch them, thank you a bunch!

Awwwww fudge. Okay, well... No idea at all? What about when you were a kid and had a dream of doing something? Err, sorry to get so personal.
Ooo, Runescape is a good pick! OSRS, right? What level are you?

cute anime girls are interesting

Don't remember.
Osrs. Just hit 875 overall

I do. Kinda badly.

Im not quite that good.

Well, that's true! Why not draw then? Or be like a director! I'm sure that would be fun! If nothing else, just find a nice paying job and focus on a hobby!

That's... that's sorta sad, Alice. Though I can't remember much from my childhood either, so I don't blame you! Well, there's no time like the present to find something you like to do! Or are just happy with! Hmmm... Do you like... Food? You could be a chef!
Nice! I, uh... don't know how high that is, but... that's like 8 or so skills at 99 right? Sweet! Which one is your favorite?

Nonsense, I bet you draw awesomely! And, well if you don't, that's fine too! Because then you can improve and be super duper awesome! Have you ever posted anything?

I don't know what she's from, but she's pretty! Good claim!
How are you?

I dunno, playing with pros means you're pretty good in my book!
Do you have a favorite mech? Wait, did I ask that?

i'm not too concerned with what i do

It is the Timberwolf. And I got in because my friend got me in. I would need to devote a lot more time to get that good.

Well, that means you'll have a bunch of opportunities to get a job then! That's good!
So you like anime, then? You should get a bunch of money and get manga or figurines or something, if you enjoy it!

>dubs!
Ah, so I did ask that! It's a good mech indeed! It's a heavy, right?
Well, first off that was nice of him! And I'm sure that they think you're good enough to at least casually play! You're probably right, it would take a lot of time to become like that level, but I think you're probably just pretty good naturally!
A-also, nice legs~

I guess
I just have a bunch of level 60 skills, most recent fishing

Pinterest find :)

Hi Kanna, nice to meet you :) Hope you're fince even if you don't feel anythings ._.
Yes i got 300k with her and i got all skins of her :p

They thought I was good enough for Div 1 OCE. I wasnt. And yes, it is a heavy.

Hello everyone how are you all?

>pet pet
hello dragon lolli
Hi tomo hows your butt?

Good morning. Sitting right now

excellent. Got any pics of it for me :p

Wait, what do you mean you guess? Uh... okay, well do you like being on the computer? You could be like a programmer! That would be cool!
Oh, that probably makes a little more sense! Well, grats on that! What's the next skill you're going to do?

Ah, that makes sense! Good find then!

Hey, thank you! It's nice to meet you too Janna!
It's okay, I'm not really a feelings person anyways!
Whoa, that's pretty cool! And all the skins? Which one is your favorite?! I only have Hextech, Frost Queen, and Star Guardian!

Well, they probably thought that for a good reason. And you were new to them, so of course you'd be a little rusty! I bet that if you trained up, you could easily be as good as them!
Ah, so i remember something correctly! Sweet!

i'd rather sit here and do nothing ;;

Don't worry Juvis is used to me stealing her stuff at this point
I got up about an hour ago cos I had an early driving lesson and now I am back home I am much more relaxed

I don't like programming much.
Runecrafting

I need to find a spot to hang those in this garage...

Yeah, I've posted one before. It's kinda old now though.
imgur.com/6iIB4qn

cut me Jewno

Awwww that's really sad!!
Why? What's wrong? You can talk to me!

Yuno, you have to ask first before you touch! Her rules! And you shouldn't steal!
Oh, that's nice! I hope you slept well! I also hope the driving lesson went well!
Now's a good of time as any to relax, so enjoy it! Any plans?

Okay, let's scratch that off the list! Uh, cars! You said you don't drive, that's fine. Do you want to drive? Are you good with your hands?
Ah, I never even touched that! I forgot all about the runes, honestly. It shouldn't be to hard to level, right? Do you just make a bunch of basic runes?

Why the garage? Why not your room or something?
Wait... I have a friend who has something like that! Next time I'll get a picture for you, I promise!!

What?! That's not bad at all!
Alright, it's time for some bad advice. I'm a terrible artist, so take this for what it's worth.
It's good, but it looks like a sketch, which it probably is. You've got a lot of the structure of the picture down, like anatomy and spacing!
You've worked on the small details for a lot of parts, but for others there's almost none, so you should add some those areas too!
It looks like if you sat back down, you could turn it into a masterpiece easy! It just takes way too much time, but it's worth it in the end.
At the very least, it's 100 times better than what I could do!

Kanna. Taliyah. C. Long ago, the Three friends played video games together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Waifu Thread Nation attacked. Only the Juggernaut master of all Video game fun, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Friend named Nate. And although his Video game skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save kanna from typing. But I believe Nate can save the world.

It's a nice meme, but I'm not so sure that applies here. Have this one instead. 5 minutes of work.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Fume the Ultra Greatsword? I thought not. It’s not a story the Fromsoft would tell you. It’s a playerbase legend. Fume the Ultra was a massive sword of great weight, so heavy and so strong he could use AR to influence the salt levels of the playerbase… He had such a knowledge of AR that he could even keep the ones he hated about from actually playing the game. The power of AR is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be casul. He became so strong… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his AR, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught the Ringed Knight Paired Greatswords everything he knew, then Fromsoft killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from Fromsoft, but not himself.

OHAYO CRIMINAL!

The garage is my room. Kinda sucks, but i guess it is my natural habitat.... or rather, IT WOULD BE IF THERE WAS A CAR IN HERE! INSTEAD, IT'S ALL JUNK! REEEEEEEEEEEE!

I don't know what you're talking about. I don't agree with what you're saying. You're talking bullshit. And you're trying to wind me up. But I'm very, very angry, and I want this conversation to stop right away.

Ohayou broken car buyer

Sometimes it's good to don't feel anythings~
I don't realy know what is my favorite, i love them all, i realy like the basic skin and frost gueen, and star guardians and the artwork of tempest and forecast c: i love her with all her outfit haha
Who is you main and what rank are you ? :d

Excuse me, I am a connoisseur of rotary goodness!

>Who is you main and what rank are you ?
Not directed towards me, but I rarely chime in on these. Irelia/Xayah/Gayren main, Mastery 7 with all 3. Unranked because fuck that stress.

Well my driving lesson went ok but my instructor was in a bit of a tissy tho.
And as for plans I think I will work on my D&D world a bit

nothing, i just like having no obligations

Yet your cars and bikes have all broken

I agree with this, too many stress and very difficult to play with fun when we get flamed all the time u_u
Pref play in normal game with some friends

Whoa, that's kinda cool! I bet you have lots of space!
Ooh, you like cars? I do to! But you don't have a car, I'm sorry. I know that feeling, neither do I right now! I think the ignition switch is borked!
Shhhh. no reeeeee, only happiness!

What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.

True, sometimes it is.
Ah, that's a good answer, eheh!
I don't main almost anyone! My first main was Xerath, but the rework and the lore update made me really angry. After that I played Vel'koz for a bit, and then Sion for a while! Most recently Lissandra, but whenever we play I never get mid, so I always support now!
I'm really liking Lulu and Sona as support!
Also, I'm Bronze trash! I played ranked a bit in season 4, got silver somehow, but only in the preseason. When I played again I got bronze, and then again the next season! I'm unranked now, but I'll probably get my annual 10 bronze games out of the way!
Taliyah though was Plat, and I play with them and a few others a lot! They're really good!

>dubs!
Ah, that's annoying but I'm glad you made it back!
Oooh, that sounds fun! How far are you along?

Same, actually! It's such a nice feeling!

youtube.com/watch?v=Rz86_nGJpAc

Homura claimed

Shush you. I have the parts to fix the convertible. I just need to get a better socket set to drop the exhaust and transmission... maybe an air impact gun as well.

Ya, I literally won't even go into a normal without at least one other person, if not more.

Nah, not really. Half the garage is filled up with junk, the other 1/4th, washer/drier/other stuff. So I really only get a corner to myself.
I have 2 cars! Are you perhaps tired, Kanna?
>Ignition switch borked
Do what I do, screwdriver!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Yeah, it's just a sketch with lots of scribbly lines. I've been thinking about trying to do a painting of that once I cba though.

Yeah .. strange game when you are afraid to play solo .. u_u
Do you play another game ?

Driving is okay, and I'm not
No. It's a bunch of running one inventory at a time

here i go tbh

Get out of my life

Karen is shit and memetier waifu.

Well most of the building I am doing now is just for fun as I have filed out more than enough for my pc to have a full game in. So you could say I have already complete the main game and am just making an expansion pack now.

I... I never said that! ...okay so I did but don't tell anyone please please!!
No, you're way cuter~ With those big, amazing eyes, and your long, beautiful hair... and the amazing behi- aaaa nevermind!! And I bet you l-like that you s-sick... wonderful person...
A-are you okay? It sounded like that hurt, like you cried out!
W-well of course I hit a girl~! H-harder? Really~? O-okay...
>Breathes in, taking a step back and pulling my arm back before bringing my hand rushing down to slap your butt, a loud smack echoing through the air!
Aah! There, how did I do now~?! I... I did good, right?
Wait, really? You mean it, really? A-and freshly worn... aaaa thank you thank you thank you~! Thank you so much!!
>hug

burn the santa hat then

Your life is literally garbage if you don't think Karen is perfection

youtube.com/watch?v=kuDQSIx6lRg

Back to Telegram you go.

back to discord

Here I go tbh

not really.
She's literally a meme.
also anyone who says desu or dess unironically should be gassed

Plenty, just depends on the type of game you're asking about.

ALLAHU?

god i wish someone here i go tbh'd me

i laff

*notices benis*
here i go tbh

Actually wearing it right now tbh
It's so fucking itchy

Here I go tbh

You're very wrong dess (unironic)
She's the height of optimism and happiness and also being a fucking retard
She's perfect

Snackarino
How's everything mako

God yes what a wonderful thread we have these days

Is this aussie shitposter ayase

look at this faggot
GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS

Online games ?

*notices here i go tbh*
*unzips dick*
here i go tbh

it's fucking june what are you doing

yeah thats literally being a meme

dess
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yZjwHOmBUlQ

i just realized why it's cold in australia lmao

Ayyyyyy. Not TOO bad. Transmission died on my car, so I gotta wait for the money to get the tools to swap over a new one. Did get another car though, plan to restore it over the next few years.

M-MASAKA?!
youtube.com/watch?v=XqOBTpuBVmA

Waaaaaay too many to count. LoL, DotA2, a metric fuckload of MMOs, Elite Dangerous. THe list is probably like, 80% MMOs though.

If one more person says dess to me I'm going to shoot up the fucking thread

DEJA VU
I HAVE BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE
HIGHER ON THE STREET
AND I KNOW ITS TIME TO COME HOME
CALLING YOU

dess

stop being unfunny and gb2 telegram

my name dess

no

Do it dess

Do you play RPGs ? :o

Oh, it's a Koume~
How are you cutie?

youtube.com/watch?v=GQ0__y-UXbE

im going to fucking freeze

Mako, how can you listen to Yurobeat and not fucking kill yourself?
It's discount Ram :^)