Hey Sup Forums feeling alright tonight?

Hey Sup Forums feeling alright tonight?

still alone, you?

better, although I found out that the girl I crushed on in HS is going college. makes me feel like I'm doing nothing with my life

Ayyyy alone too

I'm doing alright, thanks for asking. You okay user?

good enough, what's with all the oreki pics?

I know the feeling user. You holding up alright?

Not really sure tbh. Just always the character i post with. This better?

is legend of the galactic heroes worth watching?

Not a single clue user. Sorry.

I was fine with it but all well, have you seen oregairu?

Briefly, I just remembered Oreki. I used to watch anime with a buddy of mine in High School. I particularly remember one called "Welcome to the N.H.K."

sure, still It feels like I have no where to go with my life

Holy fuck that anime is the best not user you were talking to but

Welcome to the NHK is my favorite anime

There's always something you can do user. Get work, pick up a hobby, get really good at a game, etc. May not seem as glamorous as going to college or something on par with it but, there's always something user.

Did someone say NHK?

I could say the same user hahahah. It's definitely amazing.

Sure did user.

It's her birthday OP

Not to sound insensitive but, is this a good or bad thing? I'd imagine it just makes you feel slightly worse? I could very well be wrong though.

a little, she already knows how i feel about her , i need to let go honestly Oreki-sensei

a bit depressed because i just realized im going to be 24 soon and didn't do anything with my life .
just slaked in college and this upcoming year is going to be my 6th year in college

I'd say so user. As painful or slightly discomforting (Not sure how much you like her) as it might be. Moving forward and not pushing yourself into a possibly worse situation is always a good idea.

you're still young, at least you'll graduate soon

Im sure you've amounted to something in life user. Going to college in itself is an accomplishment believe it or not. Regardless of whether or not you did anything in college, don't sell yourself short of accomplishments, no matter how small user.

i love hyouka!!!

Oh is that so user?

No, my gf prefer other guy, but I'm very jealous and he is homosexual, but she seems to be more happy with him, what should I do?

Sounds like a shitty situation user, I'm sorry. The way I look at it, you have 3 options:
1) Prove to her that you not only care about this issue but, plan on correcting it. And don't just tell her, do it user. Remind her why she fell in love with you.
2) (Not what I personally would do) In a very clear way, convince the guy to back off. At least slightly. (Again, definitely not recommended).
3) Don't push it. Not entirely ignore it but, try not to let it bother you as much. Remember, she's with you for one reason of another. Regardless of how happy she seems with him, she's still with you.

Well I'm a virgin and probably for the rest of my life.

I hate it a lot but at the same time I don't even care

I know I'm genetically inferior to other people and I'm a huge fucking beta

I haven't really "started" life yet but if it amounts to nothing I'm going to commit suicide by 30

Honestly I wish I was born a girl because I feel that women have it easier than men in the aspects of relationships

this is the cute boy thread right

this is still the cutest boy

Don't always see things in blank and white user. Things happen, life gets better, life gets worse but, it goes on. The one piece of actual advice I can give you is to keep moving forward. Cliché as it is, it's all we can do sometimes. Remember, nothing happens unless you make it happen user. Now that my preaching is out of the way, here it is: Life really is a piece of trash user. It always had been and always will be but, it doesn't always have to be that way. Mind over matter. Focus on little victories and not gigantic defeats. It'll only bring you down more.

Oh hello again user.

no i spent about 4 hrs writhing around slowly alone in bed because i hate myself, then i got up and went onto Sup Forums

Bored and semi-existant

Why do you hate yourself user?

I feel you user.

Its my fault for not being able to knock off my unhappiness, so i just do drugs and push people out of my life. I am overweight like 30 pounds and dress shitty.

g'day friend

up again asking other people how they are i see

What's up with these guys feeling bad for themselves? Literally every third user says they're depressed or someshit, quite the pattern.

Yep. I know why you are a beta, 99% sure its cuz you had no dad in your life to make you a man. We should start a beta club or something..

If you cant get girls, fuck em. Join the army you will forget about girls 100% guaranteed

Have you tried working out?

I'm pretty sure there's beta fags that have both parents, also pretty sure it's a environment thing.

Im not going to tell you to not do drugs or to work out user. You're in the wrong thread for that. What I will tell you, is very similar to what I told another user. Your view on everything is what actually matters. If doing drugs gives you a momentary feeling of happiness, go ahead (Not saying you should but, everyone needs a pick-me-up) just look into other possibilities to obtain that same feeling you know?

to an extent but usually i cant stick to anything so i just fast a bunch until i eventually get health problems

Yep, back at it. How're you friend?

Read some books on self-confidence.
Maybe try one of them martial arts, helped me.

kinda tired, kinda bored, kinda everything

the usual. you?

I know user, its just everybody i know uses me as the punching bag and I have never had girl do anything other than ignore me and i dont talk to my family anymore

Im doing okay, currently trying to patch up a friend but doing alright. Considering making a discord for these threads. What do you think?

Get a grip.

You were born alone and you'll die alone, the sooner you realise that you have to be happy by yourself to be happy with others, the sooner you can improve yourself both physically and mentally.

Wouldn't it be a lot of animu pics and even more people feeling bad for themselves?

i think discord is a terrible programme run by chinese data miners

but what do i know

but the only thing that really matters in life are people

As long as you don't end up like a sassy dick because you feel superior to others on "your" server.

As much as it might hurt to hear user, you can't be afraid to sever some connections. I'm not saying to cut off all contact with your family but, if they need you, they have your information no? Don't let it bother you so much. My older brother talks to me maybe once a month if even. Mind over matter user. To the girl thing however, don't go looking for something you might not essentially need at the moment. Worry about your own self-satisfaction before trying to fill it with other things. That sounded a little cryptic now that I read it back. Just focus on what you do have and not so much on what you don't user.

That's your opinion and is not incorrect.

However, everything will be gone eventually, why hang up on others and feel bad for yourself when you can forget about that and do what you want?

you too buddy

That's honestly terrible advice

Of course not user. I just want something more stable and won't 404 after a few hours, you know?

yeah, i just have trouble with suicidal thoughts and its preoccupying but i really do appreciate the feedback and I want to change my outlook

It is, again, in your opinion.

Of course, I'm not saying that you should completely abandon the idea of interacting with others, but you should really abandon the idea that you have to be up to someone else's standards to be a valid human being.

I mean, we killed and devoured the neanderthals to extinction, who cares.

because what I want is people not material possession or just general experience

Why think about suicide? It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

It's his opinion so he should listen to your opinion instead? Please don't help people anymore

That wasn't me but i have no clue how neanderthals relate

Anytime user. You can do it, just try not to look at things so bleakly okay? There's always a way to improve your situation. Suicidal or depressive thoughts can pretty often be obstacles that are hard to overcome, maybe just try to occupy your mind on something else when they come up. Maybe a hobby.

Have you been skimming what i've been saying? When did i ever say his opinion is invalid or that mine is the only valid one?

They don't , i just wanted to mention it for the hell of it.

OP seems chill enough, i set up a discord in case you anons wanna talk. I gotta go study for an upcoming exam but yeah. who knows maybe no one'll use it. it's there however:

NypFsZF

Its nothing objective but i fantasize about how ill do it, or what ill put on my suicide note, and I just propel myself in negative thought that some part of me seems to like

Straight up saying his opinion is incorrect, and then saying it's HIS opinion again right after.

There it is, the thirst for power. Someone else making a discord so he's in charge instead of OP.

I also think about what others would think if i was dead, as long as you keep it as a shower thought or someshit and never act upon it, you're fine.

yeah a hobbie would do me good

OP is in the Discord if anyone would like to join.

>That's your opinion and is not incorrect.

>Straight up saying his opinion is incorrect

Um, where?

No I want to do it to know that they care before I go out you know?

>falling for the chinese data mining meme

Yo, lay off of NHK.

What do you like to do user? Or rather, what interests you?

That's stupid, how would you find out what they really think by killing yourself?

What you could do instead, is improve yourself to a point where they can do nothing but praise you and find out what they really thought of you back when you were in a sorry state.

Yeahhhh, I know, I never claimed to be smart hahahah.

Maybe a new instrument, i play violin and guitar but i haven't really touched either in awhile. I usually just listen to music throughout the day

am i supposed to know what this obscure acronym means

you'll realise how trash discord is after actually using it for a few hours, don't worry.

Have you tried chess? Checkers? Drawing?
Crafts?

no I would contact every girl who vaguely knew me, my family, friends and tell them right before i do it. I know improvement is the generally accepted way of getting out of this rut, but suicide keeps looking nicer.

Maybe something in between like a ukulele or maybe even an otomatone? What do you like to listen to user?

Isn't that you just wanting others to feel bad for you too?

The moment you realise that such attention will give you nothing but more lust for attention, then you can start living your life to the full.

>ukelele

well sometimes but the problem with ordinary things like that is I think too much about how they are just arbitrary

Everything is ultimately meaningless. You have one chance to live your life to the full, maybe stop thinking about how arbitrary things are and just try it out, maybe you'll like it. I mean, i used to say the same thing about onions, now i can't eat meat without 'em

yes it would be ending on a high note the way i see it because nobody fucking talks to me by default they and wont start

You're literally talking to people right now.

I listen to alot of indie and alternative primarily but other stuff as well

You sure you're not a hipster?

no

yeah that is true

not a hipster was that gonna change anything