****the plot thickens****

****the plot thickens****
You kids remember the thread where autist OP's personal army request was flipped on him but the faggot doxee who beat his ass wouldn't give up the info?? Now I've received several calls from his mother who seems to be either beaner or Italian pizza making motherfucker who thinks it was one of his cunt friends(one of them that we know is Alex)
Dubs decides. Choose well

Bump for interest

Didn't see it give me a quick run down

Backstory?

Well dude if i got this right you're trash.
He went to the internet desperate for help.

>le desperate for help
You seem to be missing this, here you to

Put it in your butthole, newfriend

Hopefully we'll have An Hero 2.0

Cringe
user is OP of personal army thread confirmed

bump

Bamp

Text her: "Miss, your vagina sure looks like a fruity straberry, would you mind sending a better picture of it to me? Your son alex sure is not the best photographer of private parts"

This. Roll.

Text it.

WINRAR. OP pls post.

err what?

When I was 13 I used to be super skinny and quite that so being attracted bullys like summer for bees. At age 15 I was into gym and roids. Bullys started to try to be friends after school holidays and a 4 months cycle. I've beat the shit of most of them cus I couldn't forget what they've done to me. Best one was one of them alone on his way to school. I spotted him and gave him this massive yell "OOOOOIII". He looked back and instantly pissed himself. But he still tried to act cool "You changed a lot user!"
I didn't touch him but I told him if I ever saw him bullying anyone I would rekt him. This made him change completely. At first he looked sad all the time but after a while he started hagging with all types of kids and being normal. Makes me feel proud.
I'm 26yo now and still can't stand unfair situations. I'm pretty calm and always joking but when someone is rude in anyway he better run lol.
It's not that this happens a lot but an hour ago the mail man came for a delivery and my dogs were barking a lot (5 dogs). I said something i don't recall. He didnt even looked at me lol I left the front gate and got back inside the house before I did something stupid.

Nigga what

His name's Anthony
Alex is some faggot friend of his

Then text it to his mother? I thought you got a call? Then you obviously have her number or not?

Then just change alex to son, idc. Makes even sense or not?

Bitch called me from his phone. Guessing he got spooked and told her everything

Still text it, maybe his mother will see it. She still will freak out about the "my son made vagina pics of me and sent it to a random"

Bumparoo

Send this pic.