Should I start smoking to deepen my voice? How long will it take? Will my voice go back to normal after I quit?

Should I start smoking to deepen my voice? How long will it take? Will my voice go back to normal after I quit?

>after I quit

Haha that's a good one.

I think I can quit

thats not how smoking or voices work

This.

Deep voice is low adam's apple and large sinus. Both signs of the correct amount of testosterone in the womb.

Knowing the type of filthy degenerate you are, OP, you will smoke entirely independent of anything that may be said. You're basically hoping we reinforce your intentions to lighten the burden of decision making.

Fuck yourself

No, you never quit. You stop smoking for ten years, then one day when your boss humiliates you in front of the entire office for a mistake that wasn't even your fault, you find your legs have involuntarily carried you to the corner liquor store for the cigarettes you swore off for the love of your wife and kids. Don't start. You'll be sorry.

no you can't bitch. unless you've been addicted to some serious drugs and kicked that habit, I don't believe you. Nicotine is the most addictive substance known.

also smoking does not make your voice deep.

Good luck OP,
started smoking freshman year, that was about 7 years ago, now i'm on a MarkTen e-cig thing, it works perfectly but how is it depressing as fuck
Just don't smoke, there is literally no reason to start smoking

Lol any story?

Not only that, but an army of scientists get paid top dollar to make cigarettes as addictive as possible. You don't know what you're up against.

this has to be the dumbest thread in a while.

THIS

Any reason why they can't just roll up tobacco and nicotine? Why do they have to put 499 chemicals in it?

take it from someone who "quit" nicotine, if someone offered me, I'd suck it dry.

OP the only thing you will achieve is having to cough in the middle of your sentences *cough* *cough* see how cool that makes you feel

most of those chemicals are already in the tobacco. Also the majority of the carcinogens are created by the combustion. Smoking pretty much anything can give you cancer

Look, you can do whatever you want. It's a free country (in theory at least). If you want to be haunted by nicotine addiction for the rest of your life, be my guest.

What about American Spirits? Pure tobacco and a high nicotine content. Absolutely no chemicals

I don't smoke cigarettes anymore

I used to smoke for years and still have a squiky voice. I sound like a cat meowing when I talk and I'm a big dude. Just embrace it you faggot

Smoking will only cause damage your vocal cords. You'll end up with old man's deathbed voice.

This is what you do, scream to the top of your lungs, push the air out with your diaphragm, do not let out bitch noises, try to keep it low tone.
Do this until you can't do it anymore. Wait until it heals, try it again.

Remember to record your voice first, then when you get to the tone you want stop.

I used to play sports all the time and yelling to my teammates got me out of bitch tone into deep manly tone. Bitches love deep voices.

I've smoked a pipe for more than 20 years and never gotten addicted. In the summer I'll smoke two or three bowls a day, but in the winter when it's less pleasant I'll go weeks or months without my pipe and never feel the slightest craving.

And incidentally, according to the National Institute of Health, moderate pipe smokers actually have a *lower* chance of early death than non-smokers: 20% less, as a matter of fact.

This is true, grandpa used to smoke hand rolled tobacco cigars, none of that processed shit. He smoked every blue moon with some hard liquor. He never had any health issues, never went to the doctor and was still strong until the day he died.

My dad and I would joke on how we couldn't beat him on a one on one fist fight.

IF you're gonna smoke this is the way to go

you don't seem to know what a chemical is. American spirits are additive free, not chemical free. Also the is a disclaimer on the box that they're no safer than other cigs...

American spirits are great, especially the perique blend,

This.