twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Extra MSG.

ill start with the basics i usually add a twist of lime and tapatio

By eating real food.

can of tuna
hot sauce
crackers

Ramen, tuna, butter.

I throw some pepperoni and cheese in there with some rigatoni as well.

Mushrooms, carrots, broccoli, chives and thinly shredded spinach boiled for 5 minutes before adding noodles. with half a season packet.
Its fucking delicious~

fuck off pasta noodles are for slopes and guinea's.
real american men eat zuchinni noodles or spaghetti squash as noodles.

/Thread

try the Mr. Dash salt-free seasonings, have like 100 different blends and it's zero calories
makes everything you put it on taste 100x better

Cum in it

do you marinate your zucchini noodles in burly men's semen?

tacobell fire sauce tbh

sounds good
my cousin makes a real good ramen stew potato, tomato, beef, egg

that sounds horrific

sounds like ur mad. i guess i made you mad by being a better cook than you.

corn, a half spoon of bacon fat (for cup noodles, full spoon for brick of ramen), hard boiled egg. once in a while sesame oil.
as much as I like spicy stuff, I don't like it in ramen. get something salty in there like pork

This is the cuntiest thing I've read all morning. You sir are a fucking cunt.

yeah, well your women are being raped by migrants and your families being run over by bus's and you have to register your knives.

cunty?
go see a fucking dentist eurotrash.

>sir
fuck off
no, he's right, you're acting cunty. being proud of shit opinions is a woman thing, cunt

Man you're really goin for it huh

Bitch, I'm in the US. What kind of a man actually talks shit and uses fucking spaghetti squash as b8? A fucking cunt.

kek getting this riled up about vegetables
you must either be a vegetable or related to one, hard to tell when you're trying this hard

Actually he's right you can cook noodles with spaghetti and zuchini squash I looked it up so not b8.

you wanting the last word is not me being riled up. Cunt

>2017 and not eating low carb squash noodles
>being this fat
>claiming everything foreign to you is b8
you do sound like an american, one of the retard ones.

Face it. He blew you the fuck out.

i mean if you're mad cuz bad that's a cool story bro, tell you what, after i post this you go ahead and reply to me - i'll let you have the last word, just to prove how mad im not - but i'd hope you at least learn today that your pasta noodles are why you're fat, try a low carb verson sometime you might be able to see your dick one day and maybe that'll go a long way to making you not mad.

your turn (not promising ill read it tho kek)

It's true watches at $ 0?

Not that user, but as a red blooded American squash noodles sound gay as fuck. I've never had em but I can't imagine they'd be as good as grain/egg noodles

I'm not even the user that he was originally arguing with lol just making an observation

i just add some hot sauce and its pretty good idk

actually they're better, and significantly better for you, really it depends on how you prepare them, but if all you're really able to do is boil up a packet of ramen i mean...that's kind of your problem there - and if eating good healthy food is
>gay as fuck
i guess this explains why there is a correlation in america between homophobia and heart disease/obesity.

Fuck you faggot im not fucking mad, your just an annoying fucking cunt.

Where do you live ill fucking beat your faggot american ass. Cunt

They taste similar. They make these types of food to imitate the real ones. But dont waste your time. Just eat a low carb diet and eat whatever tf you want and work out

>im not fucking mad

>red blooded american
>eats italian/chinese
real americans don't tolerate immigrants. that means no chinese, no italians.

you aren't a red blooded american, you are a blue pill shill.

kek
getting this mad in the same post saying not mad.

>2017
>being this cunty
>claiming faux noodles doesn't make you a raging fag.

You sound like a millennial, pretty much any of them

A little olive oil in a frying pan, fry them bitches with chopped onion and soy sauce. Be sure to add flavor packet last or not at all if you use soy sauce. Too salty.

>2017
>letting migrants rape your women
>spending your time arguing online instead of helping protect your women from migrants

i don't even give a fuck about your bullshit, i just feel bad for your women. like why don't you care? why do you let them nut in your ladies? that's the real issue here.

when a post asking about how people prepare their noodles turns into a bunch of angry noodle aficionados throwing their shit at each other

this was supposed to be a thread about noodles :(

you sound like a tryhard. still going on with this 'anyone who doesn't eat pasta noodles is a cunt and a fag' like why don't you just get a job working for them and advertise them if you love your clogged arteries so much fatty?

>found the guy who works at Ramen

anyone who doesn't eat pasta noodles is a faggot and a cunt, and anyone who cooks them any way other than with marinara or ramen packets is a fucking cunt and no im not fucking mad...fuck this cunty guy telling us all this alternative faggot way to cook food, he is a nigger and fuck him and his bullshit.

Do you have spaghetti squash and cum all over you screen? We've already established that we are all American here. I think you can't have gluten and cock in your ass so you chose the one you couldn't live without.

bro just enjoy your noodles how you like them
relax

Thanks dubs
All I wanted to do was share some recipe ideas, but i guess that's not welcome here. Later.
Sorry the british guy got mad.

dude at this point nobody cares that you can't cook and when you run into people that can it makes you mad. just move on with your life already it's getting kind of embarrassing

:(
also checked

By buying a brand of instant Ramen that isn't garbage then adding meat appropriate to the broth

>real men put on aprons and cook for half an hour instead of pouring some hot water into a cup

ok Sally

When i was in japan on a budget of course i learned one thing about ramen since then I always put sliced cheese inside and loads of mayo it does the job !!! Enjoy fellow poor fag user !

A little sour cream or some Kinda cream soup add whatever spices - garlic or onion powder oregano, salt n pepper..just add to taste shit u like, makes em creamy n delicious.....as delicious as ramen can be anyway.

They're already perfect, friend. :)

better not put any of that zucchini shit in my noodles

Fuck you this faggot is telling me to eat faggot nigger foods like squash - You can't even make noodles out of zuchini or spagheti squash, just because it's called spagheti squash. Fuck him. Then he tells me I can't cook, when I practically invented cooking. I went to a 2 year AMERICAN tech school to learn how to cook. Fucking cunts...AND I AM FUCKING CHILL.

Not fat and I know how to cook, just saying I've never had em and I didn't think they'd be as sturdy as grain noodles. Maybe I'll try em some time, I really don't eat pasta that often anyway

It is pasta or noodles not pasta noodles I'm not connected to whatever argument you're having I just felt like pointing out your stupidity

That's what i said, only faggots cook food, real men eat burgers. I came here to tell these noodle eating faggots that Ramen and box noodles are the best and only if you don't cook them, if your mom cooks them that's fine. Fucking chef faggots with their fucking cooking jobs, cooking faggot foods being niggers, leeches to society. Just because I work at mcdonalds I'm a cashier so I don't do faggot cooking like they do in the back. Only stupid faggots cook.

Did anyone expect this level of salt in this thread anywhere other than the ramen

Spaghetti squash works good if you bake it under some water then easily pull out the guts to make noodles, zuchinni you gotta buy a zoodler to make them into noodles, but they are good for you, taste great in combination with stuff and fun to make too.

Oh. Chef user. So wise. Why don't you go to a cute little chef thread for you cute little apron wearing snobs. Some of us just like ramen.

2 years of community college. Invented cooking. Go Greendale.

Bud I work in the culinary industry just quit while you're behind

Eh, that sounds like a pain in the ass, especially since I rarely eat pasta in the first place.

when your insta food diet passes along to your kids.

hey man if you can't make healthy food taste better than unhealthy stuff that's cool, personally i enjoy it. sorry the things i enjoy makes you guys so upset.

it's actually some tasty shit if you ever feel adventurous I'd say give it a try

Guys. It's the Wendy's Chef that makes 200k a year. We found him.

the kid on the left's arm looks like a candy corn

Yeah, some restaurants are serving it, low carb influx of menu's, anyways I tried, just fun to watch the crazy guy flip out at this point

i meant the kid on the right im dumb

Does it ever work when you try to throw the shade you're getting on someone else

I'll keep it in mind user. Thanks for the knowledge and not being a turbofag like the rest of this thread

your telling me this doesnt look bomb af

fuck you that's mcdonalds, only faggots eat at mcdonalds, i fucking cook my own burgers and steaks and i boil my own noodles i get from the grocery store, you don't need to fuck around with that faggey dick sucking shit only fags eat shit like that

fucking look at tom brady he's a fucking cheating faggot who eats that kind of health shit, fucking gay.

I am not getting any shade. Actually the user that suggested frying ramen noodles. Am just instigating for laughs.

This is Sup Forums. A magical world where piss jugs and tendies rule the land. No one cares about health. The only way anyone would care about spaghetti squash is if it killed you.
Your b8 is good but let's face it, you're a fatass.

10/10 bowl of noodles there user.

Oh shit I thought you were the guy who's being super salt

No no. Low salt diet here. That is why ramen is a rare treat.

Some of us don't want to die of cardiac arrest before age 30

>piss jugs
>tendies
found the newfag. when'd you join last year? kekkkkkkkkkkkkk

I'm surprised you're still here I'm sure just being around him is Raising everyone salt intake

>kekkkkkkkkkkkkk

you do realize most of Sup Forums dies every year due to their diet, so it's not hard to imagine the consistent arrival of newfags.

My nigga

Where the fuck you getting your statistics

Chuck a fucking steak in it.

I don't know why you're trying this hard this guy has been baiting this thread since the beginning, either contribute to the noodle discusson or go back to le r3dd1t.
Why don't you two go meet up on grinder and go fuck your problems into eachothers asses.

just look around, newfags everywhere, don't need to do any research beyond that because it's the internet, i just say it and meme magic happens.

i came to that pic just to spite you.

Kek'd

thats gross dude

With loliraep youtu.be/1m49GSVqeOo