I hate everything I am I don't want to be talked out I just want to know how long it would take to bleed out after...

I hate everything I am I don't want to be talked out I just want to know how long it would take to bleed out after cutting an main blood vessel and how painful would it be?

Don't do it like this user. Ingesting rat poison in trace amounts is far faster and much less painful.

Don't kill yourself just yet faggot. See what comes.

Curare and sleep pills

Don't have rwt posion all I have and a knife and q belt

It hurts a lot.also you have to cut deep.the mix of both will most likely make you fail.it will take 5 to 20 minutes. I cannot recommend it. Trust me!

Pain and more pain honestly I'm not worried about the pain more about the time

Rather hang yourself. Super easy and you pass out in less than 10 sec.

What does that even mean?

hurts like a motherfucker and takes up to 2 hours. bad idea user

That's all which is going to happen is pain if I don't off myself

You got your answer, now go kill yourself.

cock

Yeah I tested my knife it's dual and I'm pretty sure my second knife would cause embarrassment *did you hear what happened to user yeah he offed himself with a Swiss army* atleast belt is more respectable

But you said you aren't worried about the pain. Why off yourself over something you're not worried about?

Who the fuck cares. Use a razor blade.

I have more knifes

this dude is right? why did you make this thread user?

Would neck be faster or would wirst?

Physical pain no mental yea

It can take anywhere from 60 seconds, to 5 minutes depending on which artery and how deep you can cut. The femoral artery (the one that runs along the inside of your thigh) if cut open wide enough can cause you to bleed out after just a minute or two. Of course, it is pretty deep, you'd damn near have to cut clear to the bone in order to sever it. The carotid artery in your neck is a lot closer to the skin as is the jugular vein. Hope you dont actually go through with it, but theres the info you wanted.

pain from what?

Chemtrails

>> a

>a

jump

just hang, less for your mom to clean up

kek

Lucky kid