Why do Poles say "pola~~ <3" when they see something cute?

Why do Poles say "pola~~

Zitto animale

When is Sup Forums going to stage an intervention for the Japanese poster obsessed with Poland? Should we report him to the authorities?

ZITTO ANIMALE

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT COME TO MYT COUNTRTY
THERE IS NO MORE "DEAR JAPANESE" JUST GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

I GENERALLY DONT MIND YOUR KIND BUT FUCKING HATE YOUR TOURISTS, YOU DUMB SHITLORDS JUST POUR OUT OF YOUR RETARDED BUSES REACH NO FURTHER THAN 5 METRES FROM IT AND MAKE PHOTOS OF THE MOST IRRELEVANT SHIT

HOW ABOUT YOU ACTUALLY LEARN TO SPEAK A FUCKIGN LANGUAGE YOU BUNCH OF USELESS AUTISTIC CUNTS AND NOT GET RED AND RUN BACK THE MOMENT PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT YOU

KURWA MAĆ EVEN THE CHINESE HAVE MORE DIGNITY THAN YOU

kek, calm down user :3

I'm am China
Can I'm come to your country?

good post

>YOUR RETARDED BUSES REACH NO FURTHER THAN 5 METRES FROM IT AND MAKE PHOTOS OF THE MOST IRRELEVANT SHIT
lol they do the same here, I always see japs taking pictures of post lights, cables, mail boxes, trash cans, etc. lmao.

zitto animale

Source?

He is yet to prove whether or not he is actually Japanese or not anyways, most likely isn't as all requests to do so go unanswered before the thread dies.

I wish people would just start ignoring all these forced meme threads this retarded proxy weaboo pollack spews out 24/7

pola~~

wtf i love poland now

I really want to know that why do Japanese people tend to post like this shit?
tell me your opinion

It's just the samefag from arguing with his own proxy, thread after thread. You really need severe autism to keep doing it for so long.

t. samefag

> idiots take the bait as usual
> sane poles explain that op is a proxying nigger
> thread dies off without a coherent explaination from our retarded op
> soon after he makes yet another thread that's exactly the same
> cycle begins anew

I swear if anyone actually believes that desperate idiot is genuinely Japanese, I might actually lose the rest of hope I have for this site...

What do you mean? Japs are enormous shitposters

Oh yeah? Then how come this is pretty much the only case of their active shitposting on this gods forsaken site?

I don't remember the last time I've seen a japanese thread that wouldn't fit a template this faggot spews out 24/7

They never OP shitpost because their lack of english skill. Replies are the cancer

TAEPONG II