Picture speaks truth

Picture speaks truth.

rich people are just dicks op

Don't you mean any US driver period? I love my country, but I hate the people here. Can't fucking wait til someone drops a couple nukes on us.

Fuck off OP. I just bought my A5

The French ban on religious garb was based on "a certain idea of living together" unfortunately the ban on facial coverings has only made France's social divide worse.

>"Rich"
>Audi

Pick one.

Or maybe it's just because I'm from Switzerland where Audis are more common than Honda civics

I'm sorry to hear that. Enjoy your endless visits to the service center.

>Audi Tech 17 years.

It really does, I routinely end up behind idiots doing 30-40kph in a 50-60kph zone, ALL driving audis or Mercedes. Guess you don't have to be smart or skilled at driving to own one, just have $$.

BMW drivers are by far the worst. They have no idea what a turn signal or stop sign is.

The government isn't the enemy. It's the fucking jews who hijack and misdirect it into destroying itself. If you get rid of the shitstain jew parasites, you're left with a functioning government that actually does provide the highest standard of living in the world for its citizens. It's not the USA. it's the jews.

They have been genocided and kicked out of every country they've manipulated for over 2000 years. Germany was not the first by far.

>"Rich"= Audi
As Australian vehicle manufacturing enters its final year, Commodores, Falcons and Camrys are being replaced by the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, BMW 3 Series and Audi A4. AUSTRALIANS have developed expensive tastes in cars.
Aussies Audi Luxury Car Drivers are Assholes

haha to true user, methinks indicator stalks are optional extras on luxury vehicles

ITT: Butthurt Ford Focus drivers

Mad cause they got milked outta extra $$ for their "rally" edition focus, only to find out it's a gutless pos

what does Sup Forums drive?

believe it? or not!

You in drivers seat with time stamp and we'll believe it.

BMW drivers are the biggest shitheads!

audi a6

that's me, whatchu gonna do about it?