I've not seen any rekt threads recently, mind you I've not been on the Chan for a while. Let's get one started boys

I've not seen any rekt threads recently, mind you I've not been on the Chan for a while. Let's get one started boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

documentingreality.com/forum/f166/horrible-accident-leaves-womans-face-completely-disfigured-156298/
youtube.com/watch?v=vrbPLnEucp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

There are almost always a rekt thread, but I'll still be happy to contribute

Second part, her recovery

that filename tho

no way. sause?

Hey, I found my lunch

holy shit

shit i saw a lot of beheadings. but this one get me

Ever a story on this? She live? Whats she look like now?

Don't have it sorry bro

She did live, I posted the surgery after the accident

Thought this wasn't a YLYL thread.

Guess i didnt scroll down far enough

Since no one else is posting I guess I'll have to do it

That not an antenna but a kitchen knife.
This is a female, not a qualified technician dumbfuck.

Little more info from the image

documentingreality.com/forum/f166/horrible-accident-leaves-womans-face-completely-disfigured-156298/

Dude that's to far

Efukt is a great website. All should visit.

poor guy, lose his hat

>Careless fucking idiots getting hurt.
I love it

Thanks my dude

thats not her fuck you

Cannibalism?

He uses an e cig so i guess i just figured he was use to things exploding in his mouth.

It is, even look at the link this guy sent

Vape fail?

she looks like the fucking arab guys who go to the clubs in my town. Same fucking style of thin beard, just missing the satin shirt and shitty attitude

Kek

Was he vaping?

> I've not seen any rekt threads recently

> posts gore instead of rekt

OP is a confirmed tardbaby...

ultra fake
she is dead . or plays in the a movie

You think that's bad, pic related

Watched a guy shoot himself in the head when i was a kid. Wish there were cell phones back then. That shit was awesome

MORE!

did he died?

And she still lays there, to this day.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrbPLnEucp4

youtube link because the sound makes it more brutal. headphone users beware there is screaming

i watched a guy cutted into pieces when i was 13. man. that was awesome. hear him cry when i think about it

The guy that shoot himself... I was just looking out the window and he ran into my porch and looked frazzled. Took the gun out and stuck it in his mouth without hesitation. Cop ran up right after. He said he caught him selling drugs around the corner. I envy how easy his decision was. Tried to kill myself and failed miserably cause i forgot to turn my phone off.

> just a perfect day
> sniffed shoe in the zoo
> then later
> jerking off, too
> then go home

How having youre phone on keeps you alive?
Fucking Candy crush?

HAHAHA
FUcking actually laughing.

What's the story?

That's it.
I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

.....and nothing of value was lost that day

serves her right
hows that racist bitch role working for you now huh? fucking die

dog had nerve gas

This one is more funny than anything else

You are on Sup Forums mister white knight. Morality dosen't exist here so post some gore shit or gtfo

context?

liposuccion that went infected i guess not sure tho

look at that marbling.. i bet it's delicious.

Probably a botched weight loss surgery. That pussy looks like it belongs on a 350 pound landwhale of a woman.

it's obviously excess skin removal after massive weight loss.

Cause they found my location while i was unconscious in a hotel dipshit

Fucking kek

Nah he walked it off like a champ, just got a couple of bruises

Can't tell what those four pixels are.

Spodermin. :(

Newfag detected!

If you don't know the copy/pasta when you see it then you laddie, are a fucking child.

Thanks for posting, there is a strong smell of summer in here.

Humpty bump

What a shot

It's a homing missile you dummy.

Lame and fake.

that was some severe nerve gas but he recovered quickly. actually he won a price for his braveness and the 720 he pulled halfway down

Battlefield 1 style shovel to the face

Do you think she can still see with that eye?

Wow. Story? Did the murderer lose in StarCraft and wanted revenge?

You have ruined that for me

kek dis guy

Just me or does he resemble Fred Savage?