I just got a pocket pussy... whats the best way to get the best feeling form it?

i just got a pocket pussy... whats the best way to get the best feeling form it?

Use lube

shove this in your ass

soak in hot water for a while, use good water based lube. fuck away

you stuff your lubed up dick into it, that's how it works

Shove it in your asshole and and have ron jermey fuck you

wedge it in something and hump it instead of jacking off with it

Attache two bags of sand.

Trade it in for a real GF.......

put it in hot water for 5 minutes, then replace water with new hot one and put it in another 5 minutes. Also put the lube in. Weigh it down with something heavy so everything is covered with water.

Microwave it and then lube up and fuck it.

Show it to a girl, hope she gives you a pity fuck instead

Did you just gender assume my pocket pussy?

Use ammonia and bleach as lube. Best feeling ever.

Talk to it about life for 45 minutes then fall asleep on the couch. respect it's space man

i recommend wrapping a towel around it and then tying it with a belt. Really good tight feeling

fuck it

>put in freezer for over 5 hours
>wait until early morning, around 3-4 am
>find girl outside
>take out frozen pocket pussy
>grip firmly in your right hand
>use left to tap her on shoulder
>she turns to look
>explain your desperation of not being able to get a real girl friend
>show her your pathetic frozen pocket pussy
>she takes pity on you
>she uses real pussy on your pathetic dick
>profit
moral of the story: get a real girl friend you fucking faggot

Fill it to overflowing with lube, then put it in boiling water for 30 to 40 minutes. Leave it in longer for a more intense experience.

try sticking your penis in it

Just put some Bengay inside of it and then stick your dick in. Best feeling in the world.
I fucked a few women but nothing comes closer to the real thing as Bengay cream in pocket pussy.

Cut out the clitoris, like Mohammed foretold.

Put just a little drop of tabasco in it. It doesn't hurt much, and you'll have more of blood circulation in your dick. Best orgasm of my life.

not op, but dude a pocket pussy is always there and way better then your hand. everyone thats married still jerks off

> implying women are worth the time, effort, or money....and in the end won't end up screwing you over for some asshole with a bigger house or a bigger paycheck.

Yea, pussy is great, but the whole problem is what it's attached to.

>be me
>be 16
>its my birthday
>mom walks in with bag
happy birthday user
>she walks away
>opens bag
>it's a pocket pussy.jpg
>mom later told me that she bought me it because she thinks I'll be lonely without a girlfriend
>my hatred for pocket pussies grew 3 times that day
>ftw 0x3=0
>my pocket pussy is in my closet
>20 and still a virgin
>I roam the internet telling other people to get girlfriends
>100% true story

Microwave it for 30 mins

i like the ones you can cum in

> eat a mango
> Rip a fat dab
> Wait until highness peaks
> Fuck that pocket pussy

Also, Onaholes are better than us made pussies.

this

kek

Cheap Fuck.

nice..which one?
Just picked up the Alexis Texas outlaw.

heh

Stoya

Just bought some Head Honcho masturbator on Adam and eve with their memorial day sale. Half off on top because only fools pay full price for this shit. Should never pay more than fifteen dollars. Shit feels amazing.

I dont get it, why would you freeze it?

Lube it up well.
Mostly you'll want sticky lube for a soft plastic vagina and thinner lube for a harder one.
Experiment to get the right quantity and thickness. Some water-based lubes can be thinned down with water.
After both the item and your wee-wee are well lubed up, squeeze out the air from the cavity and then force in your throbbing member.
From there, experiment with different grips, thrust lengths, speeds, turning the gummy coochs orientation, or wedging it in somewhere and going look ma, no hands!

>or wedging it in somewhere and going look ma, no hands!

modest kek

Kill women
Cut whole in vagina
Stick in pocket pussy
Use blood as lube

makes sense.....