Wanna hear a story about the world's most unique breakup?

Wanna hear a story about the world's most unique breakup?
Meet girl
>Start dating
>Fall in love with her
>Falls in love with me
>Always texting me, sexting me, wanting to see me, if we're together home, basically spend 24/7 clawed onto me
>Problems arrise
>Find out she lied about her past
>She used to date a guy from work, but when i asked her, multiple times, she denied it
>Realized this was not something worth breaking up over, and that she didn't know me before
>Move on
>Relationship gets stronger
>FF
>Catch her texting a guy from work
>He sends her torso pic
>She didn't show me the convo, i found it
>She starts crying, blabla, saying that she didn't know i drew the line there
>We kinda break up, but get back together 1 week later
>Keep in mind that all of this is happenning while i'm running a company i just made in November 2016, and that i had a lot of stress and financial problems
>I was doing all of this for this girl, whenever i had a penny, i preferred she had it
>She was not a gold digger, she never asked me for money, and sometimes, it's her who gave me money (she sold her S7 so we could travel one day)
>With time going, i realize i started getting more and more suspicious
> I think about everything she says
> Even though I forgave her, deep down, i couldn't trust her anymore...Maybe she didn't even cheat but i was always imagining the worst
>I don't know why, but back then, i felt like everything she told me was a lie
>Feeling get more and more strong, to the point where just looking at her eyes angers me deeeeep inside
>Can't even enjoy sex anymore
>She senses it
>We talk about it
>I was actually convincing myself that i should just get back to normal, and don't treat her like that anymore
cont?

Why you so hung up about her also fucking other dudes?

She's with you and fucking gives you money.

Learn when you have a good thing stupid faggot.

Sometimes people just wanna fuck.

I don't understand normies and their monogamy.

Sure, Im bored.

Probably because you'e never been in love, faggot.

Yeah and if you love here you won't give a fuck if she fucks someone else and comes back to you.

>One night, we're in a bar
>Just having a great time
>i go upstairs, to the restroom
>Restroom is busy, so i gotta go back and wait for it to be empty
>As i'm walking down the stairs, i see GF holding my phone in her hands
>Checking if i'm cheating or something
>She sees me
>Gets all blushy, confused, wanna start explaining
>I chuckle softly, go to her ear and whisper "My facebook password is jpmorgan123123
>Tell her that i have nothing to hide from her and that she's the woman of my dreams and life
>We laugh about it
>I ask if i can see HER facebook
>She starts getting a little bit defensive i sense it
>She says she does not mind, but i know that there's somethng (suspicious like i said)
>Her phone is 1%, i don't have a phone
>Battery is dead, so i have no other way of checking her fb right there right then
>Tells me her password, have no way of testing it
>While driving back home, i pull up on the side of the road
>Give her the "look babe, please, don't push me in a situation where i can't go back to the way i saw you, no matter what, just say it"
>We speak for 2 hours, basically she just tells me that there's nothing and i'm worrying and that she loves me
>Can't fucking buy it
>Go home
>Don't even test the password on the spot
>Test the password morning
>TFW not working
>she calls me
>She can sense i'm mad about something
> I explain that her password is not working
>she tells me she just made a mistake and that she gave me an old password
>MFW her messenger has like gaps of 3-4 days where she talks to nobody
>Can sense something is off
>Call her
>Tell her i wanna meet her
>We met at a coffee
>I couldn't hold it so i just treated her of a liar and wanted to break up
>Things escalated quickly, and by the time i realize it were screaming at this coffeeshop
>She goes
>Go home
>Think about what happenned
>TFW i really fucking love this girl...
>Give her a call next night
>She's fucking devastated
>drunk in the street screaming
Cont

You might be the stupidest cuck I've ever met...

Sure if you are a cuck

Keep it up boy, i love this stories

>be in love with a girl
>she loves you back
>not fucking other girls too and letting her fuck other men

That's not being a cuck, friend.

If you truly loved somebody wouldn't you be more open to letting them do things that make them happy?

I feel like this story is going to continue to be boring, but now I really want to know how it ends. Continue your story, friend.

>i see GF holding my phone in her hands
>her phone is 1%, i dont have a phone

What?

If she's out fucking other dudes, you are absolutely being cucked. Beta fags...

Because when you're spending so much time on money trying to build something meaningful with someone, it totally sucks when some other dude gets that vajj for doing nothing.

Didnt understand that too though

fucking invest in some portable phone chargers

This

Dis

Meant i don't have a SMARTPHONE

>Keep in mind that work problems i had made this shit even more dramatic for me
>I go to her house
>She tells me she don't wanna be with me anymore, and that even if she lied, it's just because she wanted to protect the relationship
>Says that she was speaking in a flirty manner with some guys who work at a hotel, to see if she can get a job there
>Says she deleted conversations because i wouldn't understand, and that nothing happenned
>Anyways, we get back together
>You may say that i'm a beta male, but nothing really proved me she was cheating on me
>What i was sure about is that she was a liar, and deep down, things changed
>Even if it's just "little lies"
>FF 2 weeks later
> It's her birthday
>I gotta go to another city the same day
>Call her explain to her that i'll be back and we'll have a good time
>Phone dies, so has no way of contacting her
>Get back on her birthday day, call her
>She's all fucking bitchy about why i didn't call and that blablablab
>She has a whore friend that i'm very suspicious about
>Tells me her REAL friends have something made for her birthday, she says that she'll go to a bar with her friend
>I'm fucking sick of the relationship at this point, so i don't even bother fighting back
>2 AM
>She calls me
>Says she met these guys, got in a car with them
>They basically tried to rape her, but just verbally
>One of them told her to make out with him or he'll leave her in a desolated area, outside of town
>I beg her to tell me where she is, who she's with, what happenned, so i can come and fucking kill these guys
>She's still sore about the birthday
>Tells me to go fuck myself and refuses to tell me where she is
>Tipping point, at this stade, i'm just like "man, fuck this relationship"

He doesn't have a phone.
she used 99% of her phones battery communicating with someone else you tards.

>denying that you have sexual attraction to other people just because of some made up hollywood social construct of 'you can't be fuckin other people rules'.

Just go back to your 2DPD pure anime girls.

>Keep in mind that she treatened to kill herself one time i decided to break up with her, because she "can't live without me"
>I couldn't see myself going any long in this relationship
>Basically the tension was so high, that whenever i looked into her eyes, my brain exploded
>We talk about what happened
>She understand she crossed the line
>I tell her this is it, we're breaking up
>I cut contact
>For 10 days
>calls me, from a number i've never seen before
>She tells me that she knows i'm over her, and that i'm still mad
>But tells me that her parents are forcing her to get married
>Her family is very conservative
>She was virgin when i first met her, her family found it she's not anymore
>Tells me she wanna meet me
>We meet
>All this fucking tension
>She tells me "look, why do all breakups must be so fucking dramatic? If our relationship was so dramatic, let's just make the breakup kinda nice. i know we're gonna break up, but i just wanna be with you one last night, before i go to a life of pain and misery without you'
> We get shitface haha, go around town, just laugh
>We don't even talk about what broke us appart...we're just having a nice time, kissing annd hugging, like nothing ever happened
>to this day i still don't know how the fucking i managed to do that
>Drive her home
>In the car in the parking lot
>She sucks my dick and i cum in her mouth

Summing up this story

>OP loves some chick
>Gets in a relationship
>Chick cheats on him
>He's too much of a bitch to face facts and starts covering for her to himself so he can motivate himself to stay in the relationship
>Repeat process a few times
>OP finally comes to his senses and dumps her

Dumb bitch, if you want to protect the relationship, try not fucking other dudes instead of fucking other dudes and lying about it. Story of my life, friend.

>cucks in this thread trying to defend themselves

>Breaks up for 10 days
>Gets a call from chick that says she has to get married

What the fuck? Yo this story is fake as fuck, where do you live the middle east?

>Calls me next morning
>She's in a coffeeshop
>Tells me that she just dreamt she was with an angel yesterday night
>Tells me her parents are gonna force her to marry someone in 3 weeks
>Tells me if i wanna get back together and just flee town
>Before i even answer, i hear over the phone Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together playing where she's sitting
>We laugh like maniacs for 5 straight minutes
>She tells me i will always love you, no matter what
>Tell her that even though we're not together, there's no hard feelins between us...that i loved her too, but not the same way anymore
Meet girl

I miss her a LOT, see her face everywhere
But even if she picked the phone right fucking now, called me and begged me to get back...i won't

I just don't understand
If know she loved me very much...like, with all her heart
i loved her too

But she was just...too shady

>He doesn't have a phone.

He explicitly said he HAD a phone.
It's already solved, and you're a faggot with poor reading skills.

Dont invest all in that relationship, you have plenty of time to meet a suitable girl, this one sounds a little bipolar, even though i don't know her, just a guess.
Keep it up and dont fall again into her.

Op here

Can someone explain something to me please?
>She called me 24/7
>Sent me text messages at least 50 times a day
>Sexting
>Bought me presents like once every month
>Never nagged me
>Fucked me whenever she had the chance

I know she loved me ...but why do people who love cheat?

>not a unique breakup
>shady because cheating
I've met like 20 people that all have that same exact story. She cheated on you because she didn't know how to control herself, but stayed because you were safe and familiar. Either way you're still a beta faggot

Op here

Good point, i think everything makes sense now

Thank you

In my experience, women can make up some pretty dumb ass lies when they aren't getting the attention they want.

user, you probably did the right thing.
If you dont trust a girl, its never gonna work out.
I've had one girlfriend I trusted 100%, and i think thats mainly because she always made fun of other guys hitting on her, her general behaviour just impied that i was the only one, even though she got attention from other guys.

And yes, i know, being on Sup Forums im a virgin etc etc and dont know wtf im talking about.

Yea, she was shady becase she knew she was doing wrong

If your story is real, it's because she was raised in a super conservative environment. She was sheltered and constantly had structure that she had no part in making. That doesn't teach the beliefs and values that you want. All it does is repress people's urges, prevent them from learning to delay gratification and how to deal with temptation. It's why so many priests diddle little boys

Because...

Idk man it's something wrong, but good for then on the moment, the world is fucked up.

all we can do is trust someone and wait to see if it's worthy, just no matter how much you like someone don't trust then, they know what they were doing and still chose to hurt you anyway,

Don't change for that and you will be good op, good luck

I'm actually a kissless fag, but I would find my thoughs useful, at least is another point of view.

Her family was poor, i know this does not apply...Now that i look back at it...she was just....slutty

>hung up about her also fucking other dudes?

Not everyone here is a cuck, user.

Yeah but you sure are some involuntary celibates.

>tell her my fb pw so she can check it on my phone
>don't have a smartphone, so she couldn't anyway

Uh huh. The details of your creative work of fiction need polishing.

Hm, guess this is the thread I ask for the opinions of anonymous internet users on my personal life?

>Start college
>Don't know anyone in the whole university
>First day calsses, meet some cool people, decide do go to a cafe or something after classes
>We're like 5-6 peeps total (2-3 guys 3 girls)
>Start getting friendly with one of the girls a bit more than everyone else in the group

FF; After a month of flirting we are dating

>Be happy af
>Just like in OP's story we are unseparable; go to the same classes, hang out in the same group of friends, even our fucking dorms are like 2 mins from each other, so even in our free time we're together watching films or something
>I'm in love
>She is as well. We call each other every night for 3 months straight.
> I get a tad bit annoyed, cause I love my personal space, and sometimes dont respond to her text immediately (maybe like 40 minutes later at tops).
>She doesnt seem to mid it, tells me how much she loves me and how she wants this to be a long relationship
>I'm ok with this because I love spending time with her
>Only problem is she is anti-alcohol (her father or some shit) and I love drinking on Sat nights with buddies
FF up until one week ago, We've been dating for 10 months
>"I love you user, so much, we should go to a holiday somewhere"
>"Sure"
>The next day a mutual friend of ours is having a birthday. He is my good friend.
>Most of our company drinks a lot, including me, we're all having a pretty good time
>Female friend of hers spills something over her sleeve. She goes to the bathroom, I follow just to make sure it isn't too bad (was her favourite dress)
>user you are drunk again, wtf I told you bla, bla
>I drink like maybe 2 times a month tops by now.
>Get irritated, tell her its ok, not of her business. Just a small argument
>Next day: "user we need to talk. I can't stand you dinking anymore we should break up"
>Realise I've fallen to deep in love: "K, wont drink anymore"
>"But I dont want to change you"

>monogamy was invented by hollywood

What color is the sky in your world?

>We should break up
>Im like wut at this point. Three days ago she kept saying how much she enjoyed spending time with me, we had plans and shit. Out of nowhere this happens
>Im sad af, hope at least not to have negative feeling between us, cause I still like her, can't make myself to not like her
>Since we are taking the same classes, and having the same group of friends we see each other every day. She doesn't talk to me at all
> Every time I see her I feel rage, can't express shit in front of my friends.

FeelsBad.jpg.
What coul've happened in you experience Sup Forums?
at could possilby lead to such a change in a person overnight?

Beta detected

No shit, that doesnt answer the question

She probably had a "wake up call" and realized she deserved better...Sorry for your loss user, going through gried too now....shit will get better with time...and someday, you too will get a "wake up call", that life keeps on going, and that you accepted the break up, and realized it's for the better

You got cucked, and did the right thing OP

Don't know how much you love her, but if you can't trust a person anymore, you can't be with them