Hello fellow perverts! How fucked up/orginial is this fetish?

Hello fellow perverts! How fucked up/orginial is this fetish?

So I recently got into blocking my caller ID and calling sluts with their pics next to my cock. I edge for ages until I'm ready to cum, then call them, and when they pick up I jerk off really obnoxiously so they hear my skin flapping lol. I then unleash and bust a huge load of sperm all over them while they listen to me cum without knowing what I'm doing.

Here's the ones I've done so far! Just add in the (dot) and enjoy!

sendvid com/1t99k7yr she thought I was typing lol.

sendvid com/e7y4jrys this latina slut is one of my favorites

sendvid com/txgddi2c hot redheaded milf in her 50's

sendvid com/qnf8fi15 same red headed milf, lots of talking!

sendvid com/oujdl7oh hot black slut, but no cum as she hung up!

Which slut do you like the most guys? Fav vid?

heres one of my fav pics of the latina slut. who's your fav Sup Forums?

ive actually seen you do this before. i love the girls you use, but to be honest its not much of a payoff. this isnt meant to be an insult, but its just not that exciting because there is no talking to her. the girl pics up, says hello a bunch. most probably dont realize whats happening. then its over.

its like the idea is almost really really hot, but the few times i watched you do it, i just found it doesnt have the excitement i hoped for. nothing personal. i appreciate how much you perv these sluts.

thanks for the feedback bro. i guess i can try and improve on this. i can't speak as they would recognise my voice, but i could moan a lot as i cum. or perhaps use google translate to speak out loud for me?

how many times have u watched me do it bro? to which sluts?

thats true. i understand that you dont want to be exposed so that makes sense. maybe moaning, or if you get a buddy on skype to talk or somehting. ive seen all your videos! i think i watched you do it live to this girl.

thanks bro, yeah it was probably to this girl as Sup Forums seems to like her the most lol. which girl did u find hottest?

maybe next time i do it i can get google translate to read out: ''hello, what does C O M E spell?'' and then the girl will hopefully say cum, and then i can nut. what do u think? haha

lol its a little cheesy. i prefer just to perv her. tell her she has great tits.

"my cock feels so good jerking off to your fucking body"

"I want to blow my load on your sexy whore face"

stuff like that. I really think it needs a human voice though. google translate will sound weird.

yeah true, wish i had the balls to say that to them lol. which girl is your fav out of the ones i do?

taylor.

thats why i was saying maybe you can have one of your skype buddys who they dont know talk in a group call. that kind of thing could be cool.

ok bro yes ill do that for sure next time. did u cum to taylor the last time she picked up? did u save any of her pics?

what is it about taylor that u like most?

i jerked to her but it didnt make me cum...yet ;)

no sorry didnt save pics.

sweet!

question bro, do u like the redhead milf?

btw are there any lurkers in here?

yea shes nice. i really love girls feet too so anything with that invovlved is gonna be hot for me

if i was to call the redhead milf on skype now would u be willing to speak dirty to her?

anyone else here interested?

im in a cafe in public lol. so no lol sorry

hahaha ok no biggie dude. which slut should i cum to now? redhead milf, taylor or the latina?

i gotta go sorry. but use taylor man. that bitch always deserves a perv load.

yes sir! one cumshot for taylor cumming up lol

Get some new content

what do you mean? you mean make new vids? you seen these before dude?

i got one of this slut if anyone wants to see?

holy shit bro thats awesome!!! where did you get that from ????

did you make it? jesse sunset?

got more? shoot me an email bro: [email protected]

bro?

you got a sexy ass dick

MOARRRR