the six other world leaders walked 200 yards to take a group photo at a piazza in a hilltop town. The U.S...

> the six other world leaders walked 200 yards to take a group photo at a piazza in a hilltop town. The U.S. leader decided to wait until he could get a golf cart.
>thehill.com/homenews/administration/335424-trump-rode-golf-cart-while-g7-leaders-walked-through-siciliy

Embarrassed yet?

>He actually needed a fucking rascal to walk 200 yards

Why would I be embarrassed that our president was the only one smart enough to get a golf cart?

Because he's too lazy to carry his weight in the world, which reflex U.S.

Understandable, have a nice day.

All you libtards do is keep crying... are YOU embarrassed yet? You people should be ashamed of yourselves.

Nope. That's a true power move

>Implying

That fat fuck's an embarrassment to humanity.

not at all

>my country is going to shit but it's cool because the people i don't like are mad

How is alienating yourself from world leaders a power play?
Hitler did that, look how that turned out.

Americans are the dumbest, most ignorant people on the planet. They deserve an idiot for a leader. I look forward to the day those ego stroking fucks die by their own government's hands.

>acts like a lazy, fat cunt
>"i-it's a p-power move guys!!!!!"

/thread

Most of us voted against him, you know

>Too stupid to ride in a cart
>Has to walk like a pleb tier retard
"H-hes so l-lazy g-guys!?"

These faggots would literally burn America to the ground as long as it upset the "libshits"

>Be with leaders
>Use a cart that won't take more than 30 seconds
>Be with leaders again

LITERALLY HITLER

Low energy. Sad!

>BUT HER EMAILS

Hahaha when will you fucking cucks understand that Trump doesn't give a shit about you :D Wether you white, black or yellow he don't care as long as he makes profit :D Even if it means Russia in the WH and CIA..

Marine Le Pen is fucked coz she actually believes NATO is bad, Trump just wants fucking $$$ xDDD

He has an A Team! It'll all work out

1. Nobody cares
2. If I was prez I'd have guys carry me around like a pharaoh. I'd also have wipers for every time I shit.

Shhh don't say anything yet

these hollywood sequels are going to shit faster than trump's presidency

wow I actually think thats true..

You don't understand how subtle some of the power moves are do ya?

When leaders shake hands they'll always jockey for hand facing camera shot, the leader who has hand in such way is viewed as "superior" or "alpha"

You don't agree with it, but it's true and it's happening everyday.

Conservative Americans are so fucking stupid and have no pride

This one's been getting great play for months

Think of it from their point of view, all they saw on that walk is someone who doesn't want to socialize with them, to bond or even to show face. Images are everything to the world.

So when they walked away from him, he did not follow, so what if he alienates in a different manner, so why act like a retard rather than someone who is competent? Please think before you lash out on impulse.

Nope because Hillary Clinton can't even stand up let alone walk.

Man, that means those fat people who refuse to give up their motorized carts to amputees only do so to show dominance... I'll never look at them the same way again...

Reflects*

Illiterate swine

But she's not president, why do you care about her?

This

Also

Security measures. It's much easier to target moving on his own power as oppose to a golf cart. Golf carts are covered and can accelerate and stop in a way that the human body cannot.

>STOP MAKING FUN OF TRUMP WAAAAAAH

Funny how it's always the one that doesn't follow the herd is the problem.

Almost like we're cattle...tax paying cattle that is.

Aaaaaand Russian Trump Defense Force Bot swings into action. You guys feel stupid for voting for this guy yet? You're all Putin's bitch.

He did state he doesn't know politics, this is one of those examples that makes it show.

Theft is another subject entirely though.

Man every time I post this my thread usually dies rather fast, thanks for the bumps

Only your media claims that, reality shows the opposite.

You don't care what happens to America, all you care about is memes and pissing people off.

Can't you people realize that Trump doesn't want to be there? He doesn't care. He's all about getting the people their coal mine jobs back. Make a quick buck. Die before the money runs out.

He's not our savior, just some dude covering his own ass in his own lifetime. He doesn't care about legacy because he'll be dead by that time.