White femanon here. I really can't believe that people think we fuck white men. Their small cocks will never satisfy us...

White femanon here. I really can't believe that people think we fuck white men. Their small cocks will never satisfy us. As well as their odour and looks. The only people that can ever satisfy us are BLACK MEN. Their giant succulent cocks are all that we need, not you... white boys. If you're white and you really think you'll ever get a woman, you're wrong. And I'm proof of that.

>White guy detected

Tits or GTFO

Your whore mother did.

>Woman
>on Sup Forums

pick one

So how you guys doing? good day to you so far?

quit replying to these faggots

Only a very small percent of white men believe they are comparable to black men.

The rest of us have long ago given up and accepted our role and sissy white bois who can only satisfy women financially.

why do you even entertain the zionist garbage

Tits or GTFO you stupid fucking cunt.

The only nigger fuckers I've met have been wretched skanks. Nice try.

picture literally in another thread.

Im superior and in no way comparable.

when OP doesn't even try

kek all thoose triggered white males

here we go again till bump limit newfags

saged

Me.

I'm doing well, trying to lose some weight by not eating as much/at all - tis hard tis hard.

are you a normie? where is the timestamp

Real white girl here, even tho it's a troll bait thread, il just add my 2 cents... yes I love black cock and yes black man are way more masculine, I understand that black girls are ugly but trust me there is nothing hotter than a black deep voices nigga with tatts pounding you

Summerfags biting hard

U just presumed my sexual interests. Who said I as a white privileged man is interested in white women? I am so triggered!!!

>current year
>not being a trap

Same fagging this hard....these threads honestly show me just how dumb black people really can be....I didn't like to think so...but jesus christ these are just pathetic.

one meal a day is the way to go! And if you think you are hungry, just wait it will pass. at begining it's hard but it work. (It's good for loosing fat not getting fit. But when you are skinny it's easier to get fit by getting protein.

>femanon here

You mean trap .

Man hands

>real white girl
>doesn't even grammar well
Sure thing jamal

Let me reiterate that for you:
>current year
>not being a giant faggot

If the nigga steal our precious then we steal them precious, pic related

Gosh a 9fag

>won't fuck whites because bad odor
>fucks blacks

you need better bait

>current year
>being (You)

And theb you wonder why we can't have nice memes

" As well as their odour" fake we know niggers dont wash

Nice troll, I'll bite. You're gross now and you'll never get the negro stink out of your meat wallet. Enjoy supporting D'LeRon while he's "between jobs."

White (nontrap) femanon here, I think I would like to put in my 2 cents in here, too. I think African Americans are kind of dirty and definitely smell dirty from the ones I work with (never have been with one). Also, my bf is white and he fucks me so hard. All 3 holes, of course.

>femanon

Fuck off dirty white male.

OP confirmed obese black male, late teens to early 20s

see

Not a male. :pNot really going to argue either because it would just be redundant to say I'm a female, like that lol. If you don't believe it, you don't believe it.

Timestamp

George Soros says your check is in the mail comrade.

Oh yeah, guess what, I'm Donald Trump. Don't believe me? Then you don't believe me.

Makes sense. Hand says 45yo.

>nontrap

Fuck off. Sup Forums is full of faggots, we're not interested in real grils

>think we fuck white men
So the sex with my gf of numerous years was a mere delusion...

hey i am a female as well - would you like to hang out sometime to do female things? :p

Yes it was. You don't have a girlfriend. You're lying.

samefag

nah man you are just black

newfag
still checked tho

>newfag
>you can use microsoft paint

congratulations

>white woman
>claims that white women don't fuck white men
>is white herself
>white people exist
>therefore white women must fuck white men

nice job Tyrone, but you niggers always give yourselves away because you lack logic.

That's okay :)
Oooh never tried anything with a girl, but I dont think my bf would be ok with that
In your dreams lol

You're proof that white bitches go black and cant get good credit.

This made me make husking giggle noises.

Hi there

Kek, best fucking post

>Me
>google image
>Pic is from 2015
Bait? Troll? Doesn't really matter, tbh. This is thread is cancer, no matter how you look at it

In my day bait wasnt this boring