So this is how dumbass cops in America ride into battle against illegal immigrants

So this is how dumbass cops in America ride into battle against illegal immigrants.

I can't even tell what the fuck that structure is supposed to be for. Are they planning to bridge a river, or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobil.rundschau-online.de/region/koeln/hells-angels-in-koeln-ostheim-polizei-stellt-waffen-und-bargeld-bei-razzia-sicher-27017464?originalReferrer=https://www.google.com/
theparking-cars.com/used-cars-detail/ford-f350/ford-f350-super-duty-v8-power-stroke-diesel-king-ranch-mwst/WTS3QOE1.html
bz-berlin.de/deutschland/koeln-rocker-razzia-hells-angels
super-faggotry.com/OP-becomes-faggot/ford-f350/requests-mothers-help-from-mean-trolls-and-french-toast-for-breakfast/WTS3QOE1.html
wa.de/nordrhein-westfalen/razzia-spezialkraeften-hells-angels-koeln-8368393.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

America? This is from Germany!

>This is from Germany!

It's not. Look at the truck. That's and F-350 or something like that.

I mean..c'mon OP, the lisence plates and police vans are very obvious... Are you a tard?

>being this retarded.

You're trying too hard.

saged

Bait

>ford don't export vehicles
this is troll?
look at the fucking registration mark, certainly european.

the top deck is for building siege, nobody expects to fend off an attack coming in upstairs, even if they did expect it you double the entry points and split the combatants.

that is not an American liscence plate they are much larger and more square, not a skinny rectangle

Please op. What american police force uses battle rifles in this day and age.
And other countries have ferd f350s.

that police vehicle and the license plate say otherwise

This is where your tax money goes. I guess 17 trillion in debt isn't enough.

The licence plate and the van in the background are German

mobil.rundschau-online.de/region/koeln/hells-angels-in-koeln-ostheim-polizei-stellt-waffen-und-bargeld-bei-razzia-sicher-27017464?originalReferrer=https://www.google.com/

This happend in germany and it is an awesome tactic, because they have the higher ground

terrible bait, try harder at least!

Ford trucks for the US market aren't sold in Europe.

The only Ford truck in Europe is the Ford ranger which isn't sold in the US.

Look at the license plate. That's not from the U.S.

>you can't by a car and ship it
Are you stupid or disabled?

if the F-350 in the pic isnt imported, why would you put european plates on it in the US?

>battle rifles

What's that? They have shot-guns.

to public maybe lol

???
theparking-cars.com/used-cars-detail/ford-f350/ford-f350-super-duty-v8-power-stroke-diesel-king-ranch-mwst/WTS3QOE1.html

This

Europoor governments buy American trucks because Europoor car companies don't make anything like them. Europoors talk ahit on American vehicles all day long, then silently behind the scenes they buy them because the to the task no shitty europoor vehicle can do.

Nobody wants a pickup truck with a 1.3 liter engine like what a europoor company would put in it.

bz-berlin.de/deutschland/koeln-rocker-razzia-hells-angels

Work on your spelling. Fuck.

A quick google image search clearly shows it is german

faggot

>Nobody wants a pickup truck with a 1.3 liter engine like what a europoor company would put in it.

For that you get an Unimog, you dumb shit.

>super-faggotry.com/OP-becomes-faggot/ford-f350/requests-mothers-help-from-mean-trolls-and-french-toast-for-breakfast/WTS3QOE1.html

>believing BILD

Such a Trumpy tactic. Don't like a source, call it fake.

Those license plates are not American. Try harder.

Whick is clearly overkill and overpriced eurotrash

Ford F-350 starts at $35,000
Unimog starts at ? I can't even find a starting price, but it's probably double at least.

Second floor entry into a hostile compound, takes them by surprise.

That's what that's used for.

typical american stupidity

Yep, those dumb ass Americans are using foreign license plates on their war-truck.

Its 100% german.
Just the modified ford is imported.
So difficult?

>circular plugs
>merica
Pick one

building a wall you idiot

That bait is many years old and is still posted almost daily

newfag

>baiting dumbasses into hating usa
love it

Oh say can you seeeee. By the dawns early liiiiight. :^)

>American tax money is buying German police forces their equipment
I know I have a picture of Dr. Evil saying "right..." somewhere, but I can't find it right now. So you can just pretend that was what I posted.

Those outlets and plugs are European, not American, dipstick. 50 cycle, not 60 cycle, How do you even figure out how to walk ?

>implying pointing out obviously old shit makes one a newfag
Just because I hate people making dumb statements with retarded photos doesnt mean I've never seen it

Pic related
>Your intelligence level

It's an f550 you fucks. Unimogs are cool but wouldn't be the right vehicle for this application. That 550 is perfect. If they wanted it to go off-road then a unimog would be better.

Just because in your country your police are being gangrapped by mudshits does not mean u get to cry about the way american cops do things.

Its for forced entries and hostage situations (the structure) plus look at the lisence plate OP its obviously Europe

That has actually been proven not to be fake. Those really are Americans.

wa.de/nordrhein-westfalen/razzia-spezialkraeften-hells-angels-koeln-8368393.html

>gangrapped

They suck at rapping.

You underestimate the combatants power

They don't fight illegal immigrants in Germany faggot, they invite them in to rape their women

>Ey Alta, mussu doch nich gleich zuschlagan, ey

>Wollahhhhhhhhh

MARS vehicle for elevated assaults. Top platform is hydraulic actuated and raise to reach two and three story structures. Also provides fast rope capabilities over walks and fences.

>Salamisten
topkek

Forgets to shop an American license plate on a European truck, call Americans dumb. Lel OP shows he's a faggot again. Go away summer.