youtube.com/watch?v=5wSw3IWRJa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

scum of the earth right there....

Agreed. Let's speak their language as our primary means of communication

low quality bait

kek

She is literally a 7/10 in England.

Why the fuck are the British so ugly?

And that makes you not ugly as a rat's asshole how?

U jelly

Americucks just angry cause we wuz the original kangz. Western civilisation, it's principles, everything it's based on begin with England. Kekilicious old chap

Wrong one lol

How did that work out for you?

Hahahahaha, fukin rekt!

you make threads like this every day think you jealous of their accent

Toppest of keks

samefagging

really good i'm a millionaire

i think this thread is about the subhuman form of the great, british people. i hate those as well they spoil the absolutely premium selection

she looks fuckable to me. :shrugs:

American manchildren like to hate on Britain right now because when they feel like they're a joke (who can deny the US is a joke) their natural response is to point a finger elsewhere and try to act like a big stwong boi, allows them to express out their testosterone buildup like a jock, it's so adorably insecure

England technically gave birth to you old chap, raised you and then some time later you stayed out past your curfew and had the rebellion teen zit breakout stage. Your still in the phase of thinking you're cool now. Respect your mother.

Inb4 you're

We speak American English you fucking halfwit.

Which came from (real) English
>Americans

Kek

Lol this xDDSD

Oh yeah, you speak incorrect English and call it American English as if the world didn't notice

at least she ain't a nigger

fucking lol

fukin kek, so true!

Ackshully Americans use a lot of words Brits used to use once upon a time and don't anymore. Even the use of the non-rhotic R is a recent affectation in Britain. So in a way, Americans speak the "original" English.

>Lets take their language, speak it better than they do, and have them obsess over how amazing we are while we forget they exist outside of Harry Potter and Narnia.
Ftfy

>being so obese that when you were creating your nation you tweak the spelling of some words and call it a new language because it's too much effort to create an entirely new one.

>speak it better than they do
how do you speak a language "better" than someone? this doesn't even make sense. not talking about foreigners learning the language...

Sounds like a lot of impossible to prove or disprove shit fabricated by an unintelligent American

>british
complete myth
/thread

No, they don't.
Don't let them out with a green pass that easily

Traaashcaaaaaaan, Eggpliaaaant

>triggered sabertooth inbred brittcuck detected

>Pronouncing aluminium and adidas like they have severe autism is not original English

samefag

checked

>"original" English.
so, Scottish then?
you fucking twat!

inb4 someone starts posting subhuman American pics.

This post made me cringe hard 10x, i hope it was bait

> speak it better than they do
What?! Are you trying to call Americans well spoken with the English language? Just seriously?

>Americant
where they cut of babys cocks

where the did you get a picture of my sister you cunt?

Americans call their English more advanced, but it is Sesame Street level English, which is why they spell Through as Thru and Though as Tho.

Hell they didn't stop there, they also invented American Latin, which is easier to spell also, because too difficult normally.

But that was done on purpose by their Government, a dumb down education = sheep for life who will follow them and believe any old shit thrown at them.

Hence why the last 12 presidents have been total fucktards.

Why do Americans consistently get everything wrong?

Scots don't even speak english.

youtube.com/watch?v=T5EkSxjkDfc

To be frank, I think how we we talk in comparison to the Brits is enough to make anyone outside the US's ears bleed. Stop playing pretend pipedream pinnocchio

>Scots

>American English
>English
kek

OP, you do know, don't you, that that woman had her teeth fixed five years ago, via the Jeremy Kyle Show, and now looks quite attractive?

>playing pretend pipedream pinnocchio

When I was a school I was a fella, round the bike sheds fingering daniella, round the bike sheds fingering selena, you should have seen mi trackies couldn't be much keener, summer is here and it's fuckin fuckin buzzin, have a can of kestrel and I'll kick mi girlfriends head in (everyone says I sound like devvo)

Scots do speak English, your example is only showing an accent from the Eastern side of Scotland.

Just like England has around 30 different accents, some more difficult than others to understand.

Just like America has several accents, and again some hard to follow.

Yes it's not more advanced, it's simplified and terrible so

youtube.com/watch?v=5wSw3IWRJa0

Maybe by British standards

>Eastern
>Glaswegian = West
nice post

When you were a school? Where you born as a garden shed as a baby?

When you were a school?

>their language
>their
English is simply a language spoken in the UK. English is not from England. English is a Germanic language which did not originate on the Island of Britain. It was brought to the Island by Angles, as their native Germanic language, when they fled from upper Germany like cowards away from the encroaching Roman Empire who chased them out of their native land. "English" is the Latin term for what the Angles spoke--so it is not even the Angles actual word, but rather a Roman word. "England" was named by the Romans as well as it was the land that nobody wanted (a strategically useless Island with poor agricultural value as well) where the Angles and Saxons (both Germanic tribes) fled, thus being called England (ANGLe and saxON = ANGLON).

Lol @ dumbass brits who think they originated this language, when it is Germanic, and derived from fleeing cowards that settled on shit island. But then again, that's par for the course for Brits, as they are brainwashed from an early age through all of their made-up history and science books to believe they invented and originated everything when they have done little if anything save for cause most of the world's problems through their reckless colonization caused from butthurt in trying to catch up to the Spanish and Portugeuse centuries ago, largely in the spice and slave trade.

The funniest thing is when they make the absurd claim that Tim Berners-Lee invented the internet, when all he had nothing to do with inventing the internet, computers, its infrastructure, networking, or anything else (the internet was invented in the U.S. almost two decades earlier) when Berners-Lee merely came up with one of the many languages for protocol (there are many and any would do, and nearly everyone agrees Berners-Lee http has been outdated and lagging the internet for nearly 20 years now).

What a joke these fucking Britfaggots are.

Proud German, by the way.

Pics?!

>retard confirmed

You realise Britain just doesn't do compulsary braces like US does right? There's your difference, people often choose against braces
Shall we just do what you do?

>gave England it's language
Aye, sure adlof

Gotta pass on the torch eventually

That wasn't Glaswegian fully, he lived east coast a number of years and like most west side Scots you start speaking their accent quite quickly, and of course he moved down south to Manchester and was injected with Mancunian.

So it is very mixed, but it is still more East Scottish than west.

Wow still mad about the revolutionary war huh

tl;dr

Hur hur les make the funs from britis peepoles. Wes much gooder than thems. I fuck my sistar and my horse and my sistar. Hur hur. I likes the grits.

How can you be a proud German
When you speak it literally sounds like you are vomitting

okey dokey adolf

Shut your cringy mouth, you American cunt

>posts this is bait
>retard from the 90's detected
posting "bait" went out over a decade ago m8
grow up, maybe?

or be indigenous to these isles and not be born with retardation/palsy mouthed inability to speak your/our own language.

Kek

nonsense, that's a weegie accent

Hey if American teeth are so perfect then why do 94%+ of teens having to get their teeth fixed?

Sounds like a major problem to me, just because they get fixed doesn't mean your teeth are healthier, they are in a shit state to begin with and that is due to American diets of mass produced foods and chemicals.

Sorry guys, I wasn't following internet fashion right
Better follow internet fashion more to be cool
(cringed while writing this)

see this post

>tl;dr
The response of a literal retard when they can't read.
>vomitting
Try "vomiting". LMFAO. You dumbass Britards can't even spell!!!

>proud German

also, England isn't an island

you're right because there was nobody here ever until those cunts you mentioned showed up

Definitely east side Pro-English Scottish accent.

If Glaswegian he would be speaking like he was breathing through his nose constantly like a faggot ned.

Because that is all Glaswegians are now between the ages of 18-25, mostly Neds.

Rebellious teen had learned what lifting weights was and turned against their sophisticated parents

> being this proud of a war
cutiepoos

Those are Russians btw.

Schließe den fuck du nerd

>faggot ned
I cannot fault this observation.
still a west coast accent.

Straight teeth are not statistically natural, you belter

You're shaming your own people for needing country-wide correction

English, the lot of them

>Implying I'm british and not american
thanks

Lol. Not an Amerifag. Deutchlander through and through, and hardcore. Not a huge Amerifag fan either tbh, but at least they are honest and have balls (except their liberals). If not for the Amerifags, we would have wiped your Britard gap-toothed asses from the face of the planet 80 years ago. How funny. We would have done the world a giant favor getting rid of the jews and the Brits all in one fell swoop.

You are weak.

Sorry you don't know history and don't know that our weakest Germanic tribes fled like cowards with the advancement of the Romans instead of fighting like men . . . the result . . . Isle of Fucktard Cowards!!