Do you guys like girls with tattoos?

Do you guys like girls with tattoos?
Yes or no?

what's it matter if she's that hot?

/thread

I feel intimidated by people with tattoos. Someone who can make decesion that will stay with them to their death... that take some serious courage and determination.

I mean in general. Girl in OP pic is smoking hot

One tattoo by a good artist STARTS at like $300.
When I see a girl with 10k worth of tattoos on her, you know shes fucking the artists for them.

Tattoos are trashy

that shits hella trashy. wont be able to get a job and support me.

As soon as I saw her tats I knew she was gonna succ me good
Slutty ass daddy issues bitch

So girls with tats have daddy issues?

No. Tattoos are stupid and waste of money.

No. Makes em look like they're easy but not keepers due to daddy issues and more likely to cheat.
Strictly hit n quit

Nah just the bitch I'm thinking of. I think some tattoos/locations set off more red flags than others though

What's with the daddy issue thing?

Example

Yes. Tattoos is a way to decorate your body and express who you are.

Daddy left or daddy touched them so they became a stripper or a slut or tatted the fuck out of themselves and act tough then once cornered turn crazy and smash your ride jp if goj text yojr female cousin.
It denotes an unbalanced upbringing

Having SUCC tattooed on your forehead, tramp stamps, stupid quotes, and "insert here"
Basically take a look at your mum xD

id have to hear their reason of why they have the tattoo.

if its something meaningful, even if i disagree with it ill respect it.

if its a pikachu and she says its her favorite pokemon charmander, then ill dislike it.

this bitch has fake tits, permaburned hair, stupid face piercings and shitty tats to go along with all that. OP KYS

Or they're a erage looking bitches that need all the accessories to get noticed. Still not stable in the head

Sounds like these 2 got daddy issues.

most girls have daddy issues.

They're like bumper stickers for the body. One or two, sure whatever.

well, most latina girls at least.

Every time I see a girl with a tattoo now ill know she got touched or her daddy left.
Cheers for clearing this up.

"Trump can grab this --->"
No red flags there mr cuck

And it's because they got touched or daddy ran away?

If they're good tattoos, sure. Trashy tattoos, not so much.

What a shitty comparison

No. I'm gay but only whores have tattoos. You ain't supposed to draw anything on your fucking skin anyway. You'll be punished in hell.

Tatttoos are degenerate, so no

Explain daddy issues?

Fucking closet Christian faggot detected. Hope you burn in hell you sinner

As long as it's tasteful. Although that can be stretched to even include tramp-stamps, I honestly see nothing wrong with tattoos as long as they look good and compliment the wearer's body.

nah. mostly approval issues.
makes them good fucks and slutty or super conservative but freaky as fuck in private.

sexually abused girls are straight up the "crazy chicks" of the world.

im good either way
protip
>the tattoos dont make the girl, the girl makes the tattoos

I feel the exact opposite. It's not courage or determination. It's total lack of impulse control.

LMAO

see

What a shitty argument.
You can put as many tattoos on yourself as you want but everyone still knows you're a raging faggot

What kind of dreggs of humanity did she use to date to be covered in tatts.....

no

Years ago it was always rough looking guys who had tattoos,
These days it's more mommys boys and office boys that have them. As for the girls I think if they are ones like the OP pic they look great.

Tattoos are a lot like clothes. If you're attractive before you put them on then you'll still be attractive but I'd still rather see skin.

this.

so there are 2 people this stupid or are you samefagging?

>thinks women don't trade their pussy for goods and services.
>Calls others stupuid

wewlad

I take it they do trade pussy then?