For those of you that have foreskin...

For those of you that have foreskin, I am 27 and I wash under the skin at least 2-3 days a week with soap and water mainly after a couple of rub outs. But I have strong smell that stays stuck on my hand even after washing my hands once most of the time I touch the glands. Any advice or should I see a doctor?

Some pics for the help, picture is Tessa Fowler

Also it's been 3 years since I had sex and I tested clean since then.

Wash daily without soap but use warm water. Why gland are you talking about? Don't dig into your dick hole...

Just the gland head, so every single day?

I'm cut and even I know the glans is the name for the tip of your dick.

>OP quit being a fucking cave man and shower every day. Also see a doctor. You may have a yeast infection or something because you are a disgusting uncut fag

Make sure you flip the foreskin all the way back and wash the skin as well. You should see no white stuff at all.

I do that exectly, only time I have white stuff in once in a blue moon when I go 4 days white out washing the head.

This and make sure the soap you are using is not irritating the glands. The glands would make more secretion, thus more smell.

Stop being a lazy fuck and wash your dick daily, or get your foreskin cut. Someday a fat chick is going to pull your dick oUT by surprise and smell that and puke all over your dick.
Also since your case is pretty extreme, try wiping your dick after you piss

I use soft soap

Circumcision Seems extreme, I will just wash it everyday

yeah wash it every night you degenerate

Clean it or cut it, it's not that hard. Honestly women like the cut look more.

femanon here, we generally do not prefer the mutilated look more :)

OP here, thanks my first ex was the only one to have a problem with my other 2 ex's had a lot of fun with it, I was both their first guy with a foreskin.

What the fuck? Do you only shower 3 times a week?

No I shower daily but wash under the foreskin 2-3.

That's what you get for being uncut you stupid ugly anteater dick bastard

>2 to 3 times a week
You think that is good hygiene dumbass? I have foreskin and was taught to wash it properly every single day.
Sometimes one more time along the day, if I rub it too much.
Yes, go see a doctor. Tell him you don't wash yourself properly and who knows what kind of shit you've produced there

Oh, ok, then you know just what to do. Wash it daily and see if it helps, if it doesn't, you should obviously see a doctor.
Good luck OP!

Ooo look at my i have an ugly faggot dick with dick cheese that smells like dick cheese and girls are literally repulsed at the sight of it feel sorry for me, enjoy your vagina repellent dick you nasty fuck

WHAT??!!.....

You mean you're just such a lazy cunt that you can't be bothered to even pull up your fourskin and clean it EVERYTIME you shower. FUCK!!

Hahahahhahahaha bullshit