Last three numbers determine what SCP you're locked in a room with for 24 hours, how fucked are you?

Last three numbers determine what SCP you're locked in a room with for 24 hours, how fucked are you?

Roll

R0ll

Roll

This could be fun

rolling for 069, 420 or 666!!!

roll

Rolling for scp 426

Rollerino for boredom

Ok then... How fucked am I?

Roll

Locked in a room? Alright, fuck it, let's see how I do.

rollll

roll

roll

scp 558 are just lenses that cure your vision hell fucking yeah, also rolling again

Rolllan

rolo

ROLIOLI

ayy lmao i hope i get the vending machine

FML I have to be locked in a room with a silver hand Bell..rip me.

Oh. Oh fuck.

roll out

roll

I walk out after twenty-four hours drained as FUCK and kind of depressed, but alive. Fuck yeah. Best possible ending besides the vending machines.

>Just a movie player

>Again

checkem

roooooooooll

Again, not fucked, make me have a challenge Kek

SCP terrifies me.

>rolling

There we are

rolling

>Description: SCP-108 is accessible through the nostrils of Subject-108-1. Subject is an African-American female, 51 years old (see Addendum 108-1), who was previously employed as a cashier at █████ ██████ ███████, a small town hardware store in ████████████, Kentucky. Since █-██-████, SCP-108 has been housed at Site-17.

Endoscopic examination of SCP-108 reveals that the area accessible via the subject's nostrils is not the human nasal cavity, but rather a bunker system of Nazi German construction dedicated to the production and maintenance of WW2-era Messerschmitt Me 262 fighters. Exploration via robotic endoscope reveals that the bunker system has internal dimensions of approximately 2 km x 4 km, with the long axis parallel to the main entrance/exit portal. While the exploration is by no means complete, SCP-108 is believed to contain hundreds of airframes under construction on its assembly line as well as three completed aircraft. There is also a large quantity of human remains in the complex, particularly concentrated around the entry/exit portal, with the corpses of Nazi officials, military personnel, Hitler Youth, and civilians (possibly Ukrainian slave workers) in an advanced state of decay. Evidence of a firefight near the entry/exit portal supports the hypothesis that the German military personnel were swarmed by the civilians and were killed in the ensuing struggle. Some corpses show signs of cannibalism.

can't be that bad

Wow a ghostly donut delivery guy?! SCP can be pretty lame I guess

rull

Roll

They see me rollin'

rolling

Wrong.

stuck with living paint and paint monsters so pretty fucked

roll

Blessed

Stuck with a toaster so not bad at all

Pen

ROll

looks like im stuck with some non threatening sentient blob
SCP-424

I already died once, let's see if I can die again.

Roll

682 pls

420 pls lmao

roll

This is a good thread

roll

Aww, this one's kind of cute.

Roll

Roll

Since I'm an adult this SCP can succ it

>tl;dr Basically an organism which decays living matter and looks like a cat

SCP-511 is a mass of biological matter taking the form of a large feline, often with extra limbs, eyes, mouths or other organs. It is typically coated with dirt, blood and fecal matter, making its fur appear black despite its actual coloring. (Tests have shown SCP-511’s fur to actually be a random patchwork of various feline coat patterns, colors, and lengths.) SCP-511’s mass varies from 10kg to over 50kg, roughly in proportion to the number of SCP-511-1 in the associated colony. The tissue that makes up this mass consists primarily of the bodies of deceased SCP-511-1. The portion of SCP-511 that does not comprise SCP-511-1 consists of other biomass; small rodents, various plant materials, insects and insect larvae, black mold, a human [DATA EXPUNGED]. Incorporation of dead tissue into SCP-511 does not appear to slow the normal process of decay. Different areas of SCP-511 undergo different stages of biodegradation at any given time; some areas show little more than lividity, while other areas may show active carrion insect infestation, and some areas may even show liquefaction of tissues. (Note: Researchers have described SCP-511 making a “purring” sound. Tests have shown this sound does not originate with SCP-511, but is actually the sound of insects, most often blowflies, trapped within its mass— Dr. A. ████)

gib me sumtin gud

Dr Bright is a beast

no, it was simply dematerialise if i was in the same room as it

Re fucking roll

Rolling for ultra giga fucked

roll

reoll

Rolling for ancient knife

Roll

roll

An unlucky axe is cool but gimmie something challenging

sorta kinda fucked
>good enuf

rolling... 999 please!

I'm dead

give me your best

SCP - 773 Voodoo dartboard. Ok.

Not too bad i guess

penis

Reroll

roll

Roll

rolrorlrorlrorlrorlrojhgf

roll

Reroll

Lemme see...

k

Interdasting

roollin

Rolos

>504

Critical tomatoes... I will be fine, I never was much of a jester anyways.

gnroll

Reroll

A plane. So fuken ez

Do a roll

reroll

last post of the night before i go to bed, give me a nice one to tuck into bed with me

wtf is this, a forklift kek

roll

Traps are gay

Rolling