Which one is for shooting target and which one is shooting people?

Which one is for shooting target and which one is shooting people?

Double metal jacket with depleted uranium and case with a nitrate trioxyde powder

Hollow point all the way, but I would even go one better and recommend the RIP round that I carry in my 10mm glocks

Recommending rip rounds?

Are you fucking retarded

It depends really. HP will do way more damage to an unarmored target, FMJ will do better at piercing light armor / objects without deforming.

shooting people, hollow point. shooting soft targets, hollow points. shooting anything else, metal jackets

>2017
>NOT USING DEPLETED URANIUM AMMUNITION

ISHYGDDT.JPG

Neither one, you dumb fuck. You need a gun first. You're gonna throw them, retard?

0/10

>RIP round
>10mm
>glocks

ikr, best ylyl thread in a long time

I shoot targets with fmj because cheaper. I carry jhp and have previously carried soft tip in other guns

Lead hollows, they'd flatten out nicely and break up requiring extensive surgery + maximum pain. FMJ is good for shooting through crouds
>Elliot Rodger here

Generally, it is illegal to use expanding/deforming/etc bullets on people.
Certainly military ammunition is strictly FMJ with the surprising exception of machine guns. With machine guns you are allowed to use cannon (expolsive) ammunition. How this gells with full-auto assault rifles I don't know.

You are an idiot

>it is illegal to shoot people in general

But if my house is broken into the police and courts don't give a hoot if I am using hollow points

I use what ever is cheapest for target practice

I'm not the poster but I'm curious why he shouldn't? Don't rip rounds cause the most damage?

Think about the jury though. A group of dumbshits will convict you after hearing "hollow point."

Not the guy your replying to. But you obviously don't understand how the law works here in America. Firstly the whole hollow points being illegal thing, only applies to the military not even law enforcement. Most states have stand your ground laws that basically gives you the right to shoot an intruder/attacker. It doesn't matter if you used hollow points or not, what matters is if your use of force was legally justifyed. They don't care what bullets you used.

i don't know why hollow tips are more expensive.

i'm paying for less lead! it's hollow!

>implying the type of ammo ever matters in a self defense situation
i have a few clips of 7.62x54 explosive rounds that I'm saving for the unlucky fucker who decides to invade my home

No.... They shed most of their mass before getting to anything vital.

Fuck depleted. I want to ventilate nignogs with hot uranium.

>clips

i think you might be a liar, user

I know about the legality of hollow points, and the stand your ground laws/castle doctrine. What I'm trying to get at is the jury's familiarity with firearms in general. You don't want your fate decided by people that get their gun knowledge from CNN.

yeah. like i'm gonna reload my mosin like a peasant

targets=people

It really shouldn't matter in a self defense case. But people can get fucked over by a shitty judge/jury. So i get ya.

>Generally, it is illegal to use expanding/deforming/etc bullets on people.
Except in the United Snakes, where most police departments issue hollow-point rounds. They say that is to prevent stray bullets from going through walls and hitting unintended targets. But they really just like all that splatter.

"Higher quality checks, more expensive to produce / design, higher quality components etc."

is all i could find why they are, and maybe a supply and demand thing

i think you meant to ask which more effective..

Hp=more damage to human body
Fmj=better range/accuracy.

you should ask the school shooters

you'll lose no matter what.

"why were you using target ammo on that african-american? is killing them a sport to you?!|