*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ddBLFdiylFg
wlox.com/story/34414816/4-indicted-for-home-invasion-machete-other-weapons-found-in-suspect-vehicle
youtube.com/watch?v=aCJ0auISVZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jerks off to redneck sluts with his toro hat

"I'm a Trump supporter"

"I'm also a Trump supporter."

Is that a plastic sword?

Post the pic of him with an obvious prostitute.

Tip my hat say God bless America and get on my way

Sorry I don't have change.

Nice trigger discipline, hombre, but what the fuck is that fake ass tassel?

"Rowdy."

You rebtards still butt-hurt about losing? LOL

an asian confederate this world is complete

"Hey brah can I get a pic shaking your hand so /r/the_donald sees how not racist i am?"

RIP

youtube.com/watch?v=ddBLFdiylFg

lol that was actually pretty good I have a rebel flag but thats just because It was a gag gift

Heon Jon Yoo

wlox.com/story/34414816/4-indicted-for-home-invasion-machete-other-weapons-found-in-suspect-vehicle

You yanks still like niggers?

>Nice trigger discipline
Why do all of you assholes say this only in the last year? WTF is wrong with you? FAGGOTS.

IIIS that dude asian? WTF

I am the Hank from East Texas, yall gather around me.

High five

>Heon
Then why the fuck he called himself Hank?

lol. was it the second one from the left whose car was stolen?

youtube.com/watch?v=aCJ0auISVZM

Play him this song

What's the story?

I'm gonna need some info on this dude

Yeah,who exactly is this guy?

Four men have been indicted in connection with an aggravated assault on Dec. 2 in Tyler.

Carlos Jose Hernandez, of Tyler, Heon Jon Yoo, of Tyler, Jesse Long, of Gaylord, Michigan, and Matthew Lack, of Brownsboro were indicted on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

According to Tyler Police spokesman Don Martin, the four armed men entered a property in the 3900 block of McDonald Road in Tyler. Once on the property, the men became involved in an altercation with the homeowner. Weapons were drawn during the incident, then the suspects fled in a vehicle but were stopped a short distance from where the incident occurred.

At the time of the arrest police found inside the vehicle a tactical vest, three magazines, a handgun, two rifles, a machete, and a shotgun.

All four men have a bond set at $60,000.

Editor’s note: Initially, Tyler police said the incident occurred inside the home. After further investigation, Public Information Officer Don Martin says officers learned that the incident occurred in the front yard of the home and started when the suspects became involved in an argument with the homeowner.

>Asian privilege

What about the stolen vehicle part?

Four men indicted on assault charges after police say they tried to get revenge, went to the wrong residence

Four men facing aggravated assault charges have been indicted by a Smith County Grand Jury in connection to a Dec. 2 incident where police said the suspects went to a Tyler residence and threatened the occupants with guns.

Matthew Lack, 19, of Brownsboro; Jesse Long, 20, of Gaylord, Michigan; Heon Yoo, 23, of Tyler; and Carlos Hernandez, 21, of Tyler; all face aggravated assault with a deadly weapon charges. They were each booked into the Smith County Jail and received $60,000 bonds for that particular charge. Hernandez, Yoo and Lack have bonded out.

On Dec. 2, Tyler police said the suspects traveled to a home on the 3900 block of McDonald Road. According to police, the suspects said one of them had been involved in a fight with someone who’d beaten them up and taken their vehicle.

Police said the four suspects traveled to the home of the person they believed had taken the vehicle, but that it was the wrong residence.

Don Martin, Tyler Police Department public information officer, said the suspects reportedly got involved in a verbal altercation with the residents of the home and that the suspects pointed weapons at them.

Martin said police were able to catch the suspects soon after the incident because they turned down a dead-end street. He added that weapons were found inside of the vehicle.

Gotta love the tattoo of a dildo on his arm. Dude loves him that movie Magic Mike.

I've seen him somewhere before...

I want to argue that its not a dildo but it really does look like one.

Kek

hey man....
look at:

cowboys and indians

"Thanks man, I nearly walked right into that wall behind you."

this thread proves white people have culture.

Isn't this cultural appropriation?

Wut up, G?
Go aboot my Canadian day.

lol get outta here mentally ill chink and take your airshit with you.