Hey Sup Forums I recently got a girlfriend and I have no idea what to talk to her about...

hey Sup Forums I recently got a girlfriend and I have no idea what to talk to her about. What are some questions that will generate conversations that last more than 30 seconds?

>what favorite color
> do u like trains
>can i have succ

ask about her favourite tampon brand, chicks have lots to say about it and it shows you're a caring and modern guy

Her life. She doesn't care about yours. Even the most open minded, cool girls I've dated can go on and on about what happened to them that day. Just ask her questions about music, movies, past vacations her day etc. Go on a hike. Literally walking with no interruptions is a great way to be forced to talk. It's more relaxing when you aren't trying to use the environment to cover for you. You'll have to talk, and you will Sup Forums Just leave Sup Forums out of the convo. Don't ever let her know you come here kek

no need to talk with cock in mouth

This

This

also: if she gets suspicious and asks you about your favourite, say you prefer mooncups because they're environmentally friendly

but she doesnt like talking about herself, any time i ask her a question she answers it and moves on.

Whether a system of universal ethics can be derived from object knowledge of human beings.

Bitches love Kantian ethics.

lol doesn't this just mean you aren't right for eachother? yikes

Ask her where she wants to be when she dies, bring her there

No idea what the fuck those are but will do!!!111!!!11!1!1!!! XD

it honestly could, but shes kinda thiccccccc so i hope this goes somewhere

>no wanna talk
>uncomfortable silence
>unzips pants

dont google them they're fucking disgusting.

makes you sound cool tho

m o o n c u p s

speak to her about something you're passionate about for a couple minutes and judge her reaction, if she doesnt seem interested move on to another interest. ask her about her day then tell her about yours. perhaps discuss something you two would like to do together whether its an activity or if the moment is appropriate naughty speak. if you had a weird dream that you think isnt too much for her tell her about it.

Why do you want to spend your time with somebody who you can't even talk to

just fuck her then, don't date
ABORT ABORT ABORT

because im hoping it gets better after time, plus i want to put my face in her ass

that sounds like smash&go

Now I have to google it
Jesus Christ it's like a catheter

That is a good idea. Should I start by talking about my parents or should I dazzle her with details about my mo-ped? I'm not sure.

"How was your day?"

You got it, user.

How old are you OP that you could have got a girlfriend but don't know how to talk to her? What the fuck is that.

So I should avoid taking about anything Dirty Sanches related then?

Fucking horrible ideas

I'm 43 user, but I am a late bloomer. Didn't have hair on me cock until Reagan.

Not OP.
This is the real OP here: I am 19, though not that it matters. She is the first chick that I've fantasized about and it's awkward talking to her.

/thread
If she doesn't like trains leave her

ok real op here, i am 19 and ive talked to girls before but she actually likes silence and is the first girl ive talked to who is completely random

so randumb xD if she likes silence and it's not awkward then try shutting your mouth and enjoying each other's company instead of droning on about politics.

Married and in a relationship for six years with my wife. If she wants to tell me about her day, she will. Only a masochist asks for it every fucking day unless you just LOVE hearing 40 mundane things that pissed her off today. You, my friend, are a beta.

This