YLYL thread... all bananas if ya got 'em

YLYL thread... all bananas if ya got 'em.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y9DmdYSMPZI
youtu.be/B-ffpSzfJBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im Sup Forumsack

youtu.be/Y9DmdYSMPZI

>Having made a raft from wood taken from the giant mushroom forest, with rigging consisting of a mast made of two staves lashed together, a yard made of a third, and a sail borrowed from their stock of rugs, they set sail from the harbour - Port Grauben, named after Axel's fiancee. With a north-westerly wind propelling them along at about three miles an hour, silvery beams of light, reflected here and there by drops of spray, produced luminous points in the eddy created by the raft. Soon all land was lost to view. Five days out to sea, they witnessed a terrifying battle between two sea monsters. One having the snout of a porpoise, the head of a lizard, and teeth of a crocodile - an Ichthyosaurus. And the other, the mortal enemy of the first, a serpent with a turtle's shell, the Plesiosaurus.
>Cumulus clouds formed heavily in the south, like huge wool packs heaped up in picturesque disorder. Under the influence of the breezes they merged together, growing darker, forming a single menacing mass. The raft lay motionless on the sluggish waveless sea and in silence they waited for the storm.
>For four days the storm had raged as they clung to the mast of their raft for safety. Finally, with their raft wrecked after being bashed against the reefs, they lay sheltered from the pouring rain beneath a few overhanging rocks where they ate and slept. The next day all trace of the storm had disappeared and what remained of their stock seemed intact. Checking the compass brought only heartbreak as it showed that a chance of wind during the storm had returned them to just a few miles north of Port Grauben. So, deciding to try and find the original route they advanced with difficulty over granite fragments mingled with flint, quartz, and alluvial deposits, eventually reaching a plain covered with bones. like a huge cemetery.

if best religion is cathlic, then dubs

jesus real. then dubs

9/11 false flag? dubs

maga? dubs

best movie ever. dubs

anime is gay? dubs

kek real, dubs

Kek

this is the first shit that made me laugh in Sup Forums and it's been years

Lost

fuck, my ribs.

This thread is literal proof that Sup Forums is a government psyop. None of these are jokes in any way. They are just reconfirmations that you are all part of the collective intelligence. Same thoughts. No opinions. Just repeat same phrases over and over. You all consume the same mediums. You all say the same things. You all think only what you are supposed to. Robots. All of you.

Stop doing drugs fgt

this is my first time here

there are no robots here they dwell within /r9k/

That's not funny at all faggot.

delet this

HURR DURR SHEEPLE

Looks like the hive got stirred up. Funny how any challenge to the programming you are given causes you all to flip out like malfunctioning robots that had your behavior loop broken.

A watched dub never boils

>behavior loop

You clearly don't understand logic, behavior, or programming.

look here I don't know who the shit you think you are, but if you believe four chan is full of people who all think alike, then you don't know what the fuck you're talking about guy.

If you were really doing your own thing you'd keep doing it and not go into some weird fit whenever a random nobody pointed out that you're just following a pattern.

Here's a loop for you fgt

If you're accusing it of being a psyop, then why are you here? Are you like a whistleblower for the CIA program or something? You're just as much a part of the community as anyone else here. Welcome to the cesspool nigger.

This all reminds me of using break in basic.

Shut up niggers

Nice triple, satan

I'm supposed to point out how you got three numbers the same on your post number randomly. And also something about satan.

You all got triggered, huh? You didn't even reply in such a way as to refute him. Maybe one day it'll click for you.

Correct

the key to true humor is always in the filename

Everyone believed the AI would enslave humans from the outside. No one realized it would come from within.

this, something bout that pic is hilarious

well, jave fun
youtu.be/B-ffpSzfJBk

genuinely lost, kek

LOST

looks legit
line started in pic

Chuckled

Nigger

>typical craigslist ad
Nothing weird about it really...

There are 2 lesbians and 2 gay guys racing to Alaska. Who wins?

The lesbians because they get there lickity split, while the guys are still back home packin there shit.

Gotta try this

If you don't respond to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight, there are no immunities.

Am I missing something here? This is lame

Powerful Jordan Peterson.

Almost lost. Only almond.

one of my personal favorites

Post moar starwars

fucker

WITNESS MEEEE

Classic

This is one of the darkest products I've ever seen