Eurofag here

eurofag here
why should i care about trump being elected president of the united states? i don't get the commotion

If you are german, you should.

polack here

because it means that the European Union (an organization which was started as a means to wage a econimic war on the United Stated by forcing other smaller European nations to give the head ((Germany)), but found out that the poor Euro nations had fucking NOTHING to sell in order to turn America into its newest member, now relies on the very nation its waged a war on for the last few decades to give it money and fund its army and keep europe safe, which is what the EU was supposed to do on their OWN now has no more free money to fund your social welfare programs now that Trump is in office) is fucking OVER.

what the fuck did i just read
is everything ok with you?

kek

fuck you

im tired af rn and my brain didnt tell my fingers to type out everthing i was thinking

you get what i meant faggot

kek

Britfag here, after Trump's election my office in London was closed. Not sure if it was just a coincidence, but heard some rumors it was caused by worse relations with the US, and to cut costs, the office was moved to Poland. Polacks are going to benefit from it, job stealing jew cunts.

kek

>tfw polacks are more efficient and cheaper then you at the same time
you should consider suicide

I can still make more money after secondary school than they can after uni lol

slav=slave

i'm not sure if not being able to finish college is something you should be proud of.

but i guess schopenhauer was right on nationalism.

fuck you and your schopen, he was german

I'm doing phd in psychology so your argument is invalid

with that english and overall coherence? i'd doubt that even if you said you were doing phd in fucking gender studies.

>securitas as a security company

lmao

yeah fuck you polack pajeet, read more books, slave for me while I drink cold ale, and keep knowing shit about rl

MuriKKKans think they're a lot more important than they really are. And they don't understand how they elected an illiterate bully to their presidency.

He's not illiterate, just stupid.

We don't care what the rest of the world thinks of us or wants. You come crying to the USA with your hands out on your knees sucking cock until you get what you want and then turn around and scream fuck america.

The buck stops here, ya fucking welfare queens. Pay for your own shit, poor broke ass niggas.

i wouldnt say hes iliterate nor stupid.
he's just extremeally narcisitc and doesn't care how others see him
also he cares only about money

We finally have a president that understands that the world is a better, and safer place with a U.S. that is unapologetic about its rightful leadership position. We'll protect you, but we're leaving the checkbook home.