Who wants to jerk off to Kristen Stewart with me?

Who wants to jerk off to Kristen Stewart with me?

i jerk to kstew everyday

Then share some. Unless you message on kik

In which case, kik is
Riptheflesh

what movie is this
and its a shame she is short haired and a dyke now

I'd still eat her ass while she ate pussy

No one wants post more of this angel?

4U
U

Yaaasss

Error: ass not found

Why I want to rape and torture Kristen Stewart

1) The movements and sounds a woman makes when she's in pain are very similar to those of pleasure. Imagine slutty Kristen gagged with her own panties and tied naked and spreadeagled to the bed, writhing and squealing as you twist her nipples with pliers, or stub cigarettes out on her. Fucking Kristy whilst hurting her would feel incredible, every time you bite, pinch or slap her her cunt or asshole spasms and tightens around your cock.

2) Power is pleasurable, and there is no greater power over another person than to force them to experience extreme suffering against their will. Knowing you have complete control over Kristy and can do anything you want to the worthless whore will make you feel like a god.

3) It'd be easy to break Kristy's will and make her into a submissive fucktoy who'll do and say ANYTHING to avoid more pain. Imagine her down on her knees crying softly, promising she loves you and begging you to fuck her.

Gonna make me cum

I came for her. Anyone wanna join or see?

FUCK OFF and make a better thread.

You make a better thread

Some of us just wanna cum to Kristen Stewart while another fan if her's watches and/or sucks them off

I could suck you off

I would LOVE to see leaks from her. Her boobs are a treat, I can't imagine how nice pussy would be.