Why haven't you killed yourself yet, Sup Forums?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PabHo3FHX6Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont think im ready to say goodbye to someone ive never met
Miss you sister.
Always

Because anything is better then nothing

Don't have a gun yet. That's it

never got the chance
whenever I decide to something important comes up

idk just hoping one day I wake up with the courage
also undecided on the method. I'm a road runner and everyday I think about just heaving myself head first into oncoming traffic, but I don't want to ruin the person who hits me's day.

Voices in my head told me to wait some more time.

I'm saving for a gun.

My parents care too much, but I think I'd spare them the pain of watching their child become a heroine addicted useless bum if I become an hero.

Cuz am not a wuss lmao

I'd have to throw out all my embarrassing sex toys and crossdressing clothes first

I don't know how to get a gun and it'd be too hard to get (gun laws)

i don't want to kill myself any other way, i'd pussy out of a hangin

Moms still alive.

Just buy a 12ga flare gun and file out the tube, that's what I did. Shells fit perfectly. No need to register it; it's a signalling device. This plus ammo is 65 bucks give or take. Got both at walmart, just an ID check (bought them separately so as to not raise suspicion). Now I just gotta do prep work

See

I made a promise not to until you do first

The trash doesn't get picked up until Tuesday.

im not american

Go to a shooting range you idiots.

That is reason enough to kill yourself.

dude exactly the same

It's a selfish act. To off yourself and never get to speak to loved ones ever again is unfair to them. I can't and won't just leave like that.

cuz my parents

Because a life is better than no life.

Why would I do that when I can do what user said here?
Idiot

That's such a ridiculous trope.

What of the selfishness of keeping a miserable person alive just so you can be around them. My life, my choice. Period.

So what's keeping you alive? To be happy? You work hard to be happy but it's all temporary. It's all a fucking rollercoaster of highs and lows, and knowing about overpopulation, I feel as if the world is better off without me. But I won't give in to my suicidal tendencies. I don't know why.

You have no idea if that's true.

I don't fucking know Sup Forums bro something is holding me back though.

Cus of my family. Also u dont need a gun just jump in front of a train

Because I fucking love my life

Then do it faggot. Make a homemade shit tier gun that may not work properly and blow off half your face.

You won't do that or the shooting range thing because you are a coward.

You will just whine online. Bitch and moan with no action.

Cuz my mom, only

I'm really wondering it

because I have daughter to worry about

because i have kids

Murder suicide?

This is fucking bullshit.

Those single shot zip guns are pretty cool. Build one yourself

If you're actually black you shouldn't do it by hanging anyway tbh. Would be kinda fucked up.

Everyone in this thread should listen to Louie CK here.

Based post.

youtube.com/watch?v=PabHo3FHX6Q

Forgot the link

Fuck off.

because watching trump win is too much fun.

I'm not white.

This

What race are you mate?

then go ahead faggot

Why you gotta get mad

Smells like summer and newfags in here. Look at all them edgy cunts trying so hard.

I know what you mean, OP here is feeling you on that shit. Is it the fact that you're no longer conscious once you die?

Inb4 some Sup Forumsfaggot tells this user to kill himself.

I mean you probably should, it's just not because of your race is all I'm saying.

What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of a reason to live?

I'm going to admit I am a newfag litterally just figured out how to reply to people fml,can't even green text either

I'm not mad.

I'm intentionally trying to provoke this faggot to kill himself so I can not think about how much I hate my own life.

Also, I meant what I said. He will just whine online. I get easily annoyed by people saying they are going to do something and not following through.

I don't tell people in my life or online that I will kill myself because I won't.
Meanwhile, there are countless faggots on here EVERY DAY talking about how they are going to kill themselves.
Just do it or don't.

I never said I was suicidal, speak for yourself. Op here

Just replied to the wrong post

Because my plan is to do it when I'm 33.

Oh look at an oldfag complain about newfags, you sound like a bitch

Settle down

>Why haven't you killed yourself yet, Sup Forums?

That's a very good question. I was wondering that very thing today.

Nice fucking trips. I think you should get to choose one person in the thread to an hero and they have to do it.

Here is a guide for you bro.

Try a few of them out.

Why not sooner? Or maybe find what makes you happy and do whatever the fuck you want. Live for yourself, and don't get hurt by shit. Leaving yourself vulnerable is simply isn't worth it.

Good question OP

I have seriously considered it over the last month, went as far as getting the noose ready and planning the time to do it. But yet here I am.

After every dark episode in you life, there will always be something better that will snap you out of, I guess I am kinda living from one of those moments to the next until its not enough to make me go on.

I have come to terms with death already, I have prepared a will and made sure that if I die my loved ones will not be faced with the burden of burial and all that entails.

Emotionally speaking for the loved ones is the one that I still struggle with. This is the most selfish thing you can do, ever. You will be hated and cursed since that's part of the grieving process, and some people will forgive you. But if you decide to be selfish, may as well go all the way.

What helps me right now is to numb the pain with gallons of liquor and chain smoking, I guess as long as I am alive, I am alive, even if its just a shell of its former self.

apparently idk how to tie knots lmao fell on my ass

What is your reason to live? In curious, op here

Oh, Im sorry to take away from your shit entertainment. Bitch.

I'm chill for the most part. But do you actually disagree with me about this cancerous suicide talk every day on Sup Forums.

People love getting sympathy and wallowing in their own pity. This is why people who are really close to killing themselves are sometimes ignored. Because faggots like many of the anons in this thread constantly whine about being suicidal and never do it.

It's something you don't say unless you really mean it.

Maybe we have to become buddhists or something and find a bliss of neutrality and no thought. who knows

Soon, don't worry, Sup Forums. JK you cock hole.

OP here and do yourself a favor a smoke some weed instead. Do DMT, do acid or something, live for yourself, no one is more important than you. As for me, weed is what's keeping me stabilized arm. With my ADHD and anxiety, along with depression and anti social tendencies, the medications I'm prescribed tend to conflict with each other. That's why I smoke weed, it soothes everything, it almost turns the volume down in my head, you know?

If I blew my brains out on webcam for you niggers right now, would you unironically enjoy that? Or would it be too edgy for your taste?

Rent a motel with a tub, fill it up with warm water, slit your wrists real quick, and lay in the tub. Your blood with flow out easily that way, so you'll bleed out real quick.

Enjoy

Because I fear death.

>What helps me right now is to numb the pain with gallons of liquor and chain smoking
>chain smoking
You're underage, aren't you?

Not the user you were responding to but I am in a similar situation.

I live in Central MO and moved here 2 years ago so I lost all of my drug contacts gained in high school.
I have a weed guy but he just does that and has no other connections. Not even great weed.

Any tips on finding DMT or acid in places like MO or other shit tier states?

I don't fear death nearly as much as I fear life.

I would enjoy it.

I am really bored and depressed. Maybe your suicide will convince others to not kill themselves or turn their lives around.

You should definitely do it user. Give your life purpose.

I'd masturbate to it, I don't give a fuck, OP here

Was hoping to tomorrow. Would be a lot easier.

This. What's more selfish. Wanting someone who's in pain to remain in pain because it would put you in pain otherwise... That's selfish

This seems like a bad way to go. Who actually wants to cut themselves that deep and be conscious through that much bleeding? I mean I guess I sound like a squeamish bitch, but I don't really think I'm squeamish. I just think a gun to the head would be better.

anti-depressants and marijuana.

Op here and idk what to tell you, I live in Cali

is that not the point of an online forum. For community and connecting with people? Get cancer.

because this suicide meme is so fucking old! When will you damn Sup Forumstards learn the difference between funny jokes and too far? does anyone on this damn board have any concept of what too far even is? I know most of you are serial killers, but can we please stop this meme? thank you.

This, and also weed, alcohol, and sex. Boys and girls are welcome with me, OP here

Can't think of a good way to do it. Something quick, painless, easy.

I dunno, maybe jumping off some high shit I guess, I don't wanna dive in front of a train and fuck up the conductor's day big time or anything like that.

that's fucked up. next im gonna try heroin/fentanyl at least that would look like an accident and not leave a mess.

If you're like me and don't believe an after life, the fear of nothing keeps me alive. I would rather live and experience all the shit that happens than rather be in a dark void dead, blind, dumb, and numb.

>I live in Central MO
This is enough to make a person want to die, I'm sure. Missouri and Arkansas are both fucking dogshit ugly states with nothing there.

But are you really alive?

I concur. Do some psychedelics or entheogens.

There is still work to be done yet brother

OP here and this, I feel you on that shit.

Cop off the darknet. My buddy bought acid numerous times, very easy to do with bitcoin. They shipped it to him in a little envelope disguised as a wedding invitation (acid).