Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eIazQME1MKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hillary visits your apartment

i bet he's the master of doing the worm

fleshlight

jesus christ fucking chinks

youtu.be/eIazQME1MKQ

fries are really cheap in some parts of South Asia, so you can get away with buying huge amounts of fries for absurdly cheap

meh, I've seen.

this' not strange, it's just sad

to think. all of that was only 250 bucks

go away evil dogger

go away evil dogger, I'm about to get high

i've never seen a belly button as big as this on such a small girl

Go away evil dogger.

Nice trips though

same

>not a single drop of ketchup
do these niggers not want to go to flavor town?

Does he play dark souls?

I'm glad he's making the best of it, but if I ever lost in vidya to him I'd straight put him in a trash can.
See how he likes that!

I feel for the kid. I'm surprised the white knights of the internet haven't come together to get him some prosthetics or something.

>strange things
>Not one strange thing in the thread

>Abandon thread

These fleshlights are getting more and more lifelike.

I didn't understand until I read your comment.
That's like the black hole of navels.
I bet it holds a lot of cum.

go away evil dogger

>implying you need ketchup for French fries

Bounced on my boy's dick to this picture more times than I can count. Shit was sooo cash.

I have the strangest boner right now.

This is the most baffling shit ever. You're supposed to be happy no matter how shit everything is? What kind of retard takes that pretentious shit seriously?

It's actually kind of offensive.

I honestly want to fuck it.

Jokes on her. I'm in my 30's and still live with my parents. haha

>Actual potato content in that entire picture:

3 grams

I love Lamb of God

CARBS

>born without arms and legs
>plays with friends

This shit gotta be fake

far left, you really get a good idea of the sheer size of it from this pic

>Sleep
>Tight
>Pupper

Hi there user Sup Forums user! Just stopping by to ask why you didn’t end this comment with a period? You are aware that this is improper punctuation and therefore the wrong way to go about using the english language correct? I think I speak for this community as a whole when I say that this is quite disturbing and it makes me very confused. Was this merely an accident? Did you really mean to add more but accidentally posted? Were you killed mid sentence? The problem is I have no clue! This will most definitely keep me up tonight if you don’t respond and acknowledge what you have done. Please reply with the proper correction. Thank you in advance it is greatly appreciated and I hope this clears up any confusion for any others in this thread.

Upon further investigation after I have typed this out you also did not capitalize the first letter in your sentence. Please acknowledge this mistake as well and let me know you will not be doing this in the future.

>implying chinks can afford fries and ketchup together

Go away evil dogger

Fun Fact: using duct tape is not the most efficient way to affix an opossum to a door, but can be very effective!

Finally, someone has the courage and intestinal fortitude to say what we're all thinking. I will now applaud you, but since you can not hear it, imagine a slow clapping sound, gradually heightening in volume and intensity until it all just explodes with cheers and raucous applause. (You will also notice, I assume, that all my sentences were properly formatted with correct punctuation and capitalized letters. We are united in this matter.)

Thats an opossum, user

I was just in awe of the fact her bellybutton was so huge I could not think straight.

Mmm the refreshing taste of Windows 95

As the proper name of a language, "English" should be capitalized. Thank you.

Go away evil dogger

Hmmm... I'm not buying it. I think that was an intentional missing period. You did that out of spite. Search your heart, you know it to be true.

This is actually cool

go away evil dogger

go away evil dogger

Thank you it truly means a lot. It's been a huge epidemic on this board that has gone unnoticed among all the trap and dick rate threads. After investigating multiple other threads I noticed that it was much more prevalent than I have ever imagined. I just hope everyone knows I will be watching.
While you did not include your correction I appreciate an honest answer. I think I can let this one slide and hopefully I will sleep safe and sound tonight.

Oh dearest me! I am very embarrassed at this simple and elementary mistake! Thank you so much for this brave correction there is no way I would have slept tonight noticing this mistake without owning up to it.

Correction: English* instead of english.

Tell me honestly that isn't a the biggest navel you have ever seen, how do you think streight after looking at that?

/thread

Wow where do I get a fleshlight like the one in the picture? So hot. Pedos will go wild

go away evil dogger

Reminds me of Bob Oblong.

where the fuck do you live 250 is way too much

Sigh.... ok. You win. I admit it. It's the biggest navel I've ever seen. There! Is that what you want! Well you've got it ok! I hope you're happy. I just cried tears onto my hot juicy boner because of you.

go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger

I'm glad you can admit defeat, good day.

Go away evil dogger.

>no one there is fat

how are asians not the master race?

suicide

Oh yeah....shame i guess

Spotted the kid that yells out, "Well, I fucked yer mom!"

Go away evil dogger

i didn't ask for that particular feel

Go away evil dogger.

#HailSDLG

holy

Go away evil dogger

Asians are now the largest population in the highest income bracket.

that's cause asians lack a degenerate portion of their populace.

the white trash whites are really dragging down the numbers of the race as a whole

Eating contest?

Splanation?

WHAT THE FUCK I KNOW THIS GIRL. We were good friends up until a few years ago

go away evil dogger