Password to a girl's email, can't figure out what it is spelling out

Password to a girl's email, can't figure out what it is spelling out.

Right under that written password it says
"FUNCTION + NUMLOCK"
What is the password?

I will reward with many pictures.

Other urls found in this thread:

fsymbols.com/keyboard/windows/alt-codes/list/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/O
youtu.be/fiVyIJwf3kU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumping for major potential

final bump

Did you try subbing 0 for O and vice versa? Pretty sure an I with a / in it means zero.

And that could be J and not T. Not sure what the fn+ numlock would be for unless on her computer it's easier to use the keypad.

Jycng0+C

Tried that.

What does it mean by Function + NumLock

Your guess is as good as mine.

She's using a special character, like when you have to use the numpad for @, she using the numpad for o

o or O?

Is this on a laptop?

Normally a slash thru a zero is the opposite diagonal, so it might mean something else

I meant the Dutch o, didn't go through in the post

this bitch has a really elaborate password

she's doing it on a laptop and fn+numlock acts as an unknown key. what function keys do varies between models/manufacturers.

Try 0214 for the lowercase o 0246 for the capital one. Google how to enter alt codes if you don't know how

Ohhh fuck. Sit tight op I'm gonna go find out this shit right now. Good catch user.

fsymbols.com/keyboard/windows/alt-codes/list/

Use this link op. Some of the other characters in your pic may also be deceptive, like the plus sign. Godspeed

Damn this is going to be a pain

yup. need to find out what model laptop that's geared for.

dead?

Yeah it's definitely a chore. People need to keep bumping so we don't lose thread until he succeeds.

>1911 ▶
>dead?
still trynna figure it out

bump

very confused atm, trying to figure out if its an alt-code or what.

bump

function keys are F1-F12

so what would F C mean then?

are you sure the character with the slash is meant to be there? could the slash mean she wanted it deleted but was in pen?

JycngO+c

Bumping for interest, also could OP get us a picture of her laptop? Or a model?
Could help us with the Fn+num lock

well, on a laptop, the F6 key sometimes also has numlock

Jycng0+C

Ill try and find one

so a 6 could be involved, try replacing the slashed character with a 6, it looks like a 6 made to be a 0 with a slash through it

I got it. I cracked it. It says "I bounced on my boy's hot juicy boner to this post. Shit was so cash."

xd

JycngO+C
TycngO+C
JycngO+c
TycngO+c
Jycng+c
Jycngc

Jycng6+C
Jycng6+c
Tycng6+c
Tycng6+C

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/O

Oh ffs the Wikipedia link doesn't even work

>error: you have hit the maximum number of incorrect password attempts. your account has been locked for 24 hours

rip
its done for boys

that is not me.

welp, did you try the 6 things

I think it is Jycngc

Lol yeah I figured that was just an user fiving warining or trolling. Were gonna keep this alive op! Let us know if there something else we can do until you figure it out or share a laptop model photo

Another thing OP.
Fn + Numlock could be a way for her to turn her keypad on, this would allow her to enter numbers in with it. But the thing is keyboards with a keypad usually have a dedicated button for turning on and off a keypad I could be wrong maybe hers is just different but it is a bit strange. Also why would she write that if she already has the 10 keys that are below the F1-F12 keys.

So what I think is that she didn't set the password up, someone else did and they told her how to enter it correctly. And that person maybe mentioned that she can enter numbers with her keypad if she went Fn + NumLock si she wrote it down with the password.

I could be wrong, this is just speculation.

Also the 0 has a / through it so maybe try with a small o not a O possibly she wrote it wrong and put a line through it to state that it is incorrect and the little o is what it really is.

Some of them I think, I feel like I might get locked out if I try again, gonna try and find laptop model.

Post ideas in meantime please, trust me this girl is a slut.

I'm still a believer that it could be a 6.
The left side of the O looks like there is a second line inside of it that is connected to the "little o"
On a laptop, the F6 key also has Numlock on it, normally

I could be reaching, but that is what all of us are doing. This is probably fake anyways

>password is function+numlock

Dude, I see it too try a 6 OP.

10/10 a Stacey has out played us all

Reported to mods for rule violation.
Have fun in the pokey faggot.

Maybe the person that wrote it is terrible at writing and it's actually a fucked off Q

op right now
youtu.be/fiVyIJwf3kU

Op can you post the entire thing so we can see how she writes for comparison

bump

bump

we my need to bring in /x/ on this or /sci/ surely theyd also like to fap

that "g" could possibly be a "9" have you tried that?

thats no plus its a t

the second letter might be a "u", looks like it was written over to make look like a y.

Jycng@+C
Jycngo+C
Jycnga+C
Prolly the @

kek please be true

op is confirmed nigger

Still here, I am trying.

Op isn't dead good job, do you have a list of the passwords that you have already tried?\

You should post it so we can theorize over it

No I don't, I haven't been trying every 5 seconds because I keep getting captchad, atm I am trying to find out her PC.

bumping

They wrote o for zero initally then realised they might mistake it for an actual o, so changed it to have a line through. Also i agree its not + its t

tried jycng0tc but it didn't work

damn op, you shouldve been writing down the variations youve tried. considering how its obviously case sensitive that just gives it alot more possibilities

Do you even know that this is recent? Could it just be an old password?

Yep, it is new, she took a picture of this piece of paper like 4 days ago.

It is o

Maybe it's a capital T at the start.
>TycngotC
>JycngotC
>Jycn9otC
>Tycng0+C

ø

Are they left-handed or dyslexic? Most people doing a slash through an O would draw the slash the other diagonal.

Left handed I think,

FOUND LAPTOP

Dell Latitude E6410

Numlock?

looks like its either under f4 or f5

>laptop without a numpad
what the fuck are you even doing

O + C

I wonder if that's supposed to be the logo of the windows-key, so Winkey+C for going into Control Panel, and might not be part of the password

numpad is M(0), J(1), K(2), L(3), U(4), I(5), O(6), 7(7), 8(8), 9(9)

maybe

A B C
1 2 3
F3?

1ycng6tC

She has to press numlock to activate/deactivate the numpad, so while it's activated I think that pressing those letters actually makes them numbers. That's why the 6 was changed to an O. 6 is on O on that keyboard.

Also, not too sure about those last two characters. It may be tc or +C or +c.

The O is deff a 6
You can see the 6 is darker then O. Its what I do when I change a number or letter while writing a password down. Instead of rewriting the whole thing I just make that letter or number darker than the original

Jycng6tC
Jycng6tc

with kind of laptop she has or a tower????

Doesn't seem to be working

it could be the @ symbol and she's just stupid?

did you try Q?

Jycng6+C
Try that OP

It could also just be a random garbage character that acts as a placeholder for a letter/symbol that she's remembered. People do that sometimes because everyone knows you aren't supposed to write down passwords