Name a better super hero than The Flash

Name a better super hero than The Flash

>protip you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z4O-5eV4LiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Batman duh, its the villains that make the hero

The Flash would kick batmans ass

The Flash, yes. But the Wally West version, Barry can go fuck himself!

Goku wins every time

ALLMIGHT

Clearly Wally is the best version of The Flash but i like barry

Batman has contingencies for everything, I'm sure he has one to stop The Flash if he's ever up to no good.

Superman
Wonder Woman?

Yes batman would freeze him or paralyze him

I never understood why The Flash wasn't one of those superheroes retconned as a negro.

They grabbed Wally's personality and put it onto Barry
Everything that's good about Barry probably came from Wally

The flash is fucking OP
He has enough speed to theoretical stab batman or any other hero in the face over a thousand times in a single heartbeat. The only reason why he is underrated is because he basically only fights villains with the same superpowers as him (super speed) because anything less would result in an absolute victory every single time

Look it up nigger

Im with you OP, The Flash is the best

Soo

They tried retconning Kid Flash into a black kid, luckily now they made it right

>muh mom
>muh cucked by zoom

What about The Rogues?

The flash eventually got so powerful that standing still was his hardest challenge. It got to where he would accidentally move to fast and slip through dimensions. Batman couldn't contain what the flash himself can't control.

No on the cw show hes black

Pic related.
To back up this claim.

And this.

Its funny because Flash was literally bullshitting when he said this and he isn't actually that fast.

And this

Like literally all of them. Even Superman is more interesting.

Nigga he can go back in time

youtube.com/watch?v=z4O-5eV4LiA

I mean he's still faster than literally anything else, seeing as he beat instantaneous travel.

And the panel I can't fine where he's fighting Mob Rule and states that he can feel windpressure changes within a femtosecond (sp) and that even if he doesn't react of will, his body automatically responds.

Flash is probably the most powerful member of the League

And this. Thank you. I might actually be able to find a scan of that.

tl;dr, he once ran at 23*10^42 times the speed of light.
Which is beyond fucking absurd.

Flash does clean efficient work in central city.

This

Here it is

Jesus fucking christ what a troll.

Green Lantern

Or just very versed in comic lore?

Ordinaryman

No I mean The Flash.
He's probably one of the biggest trolls in comic history simply for how absurdly OP he can be.

reverse flash

>traveling faster than instantaneous
>still able to speak

I love when comic artists just pull random bullshit out of their asses and then people try and apply logic to it and pretend their math is real.

Oh.

Yeah, he's pretty fucking OP.

Fake math? What are you, Trump?

Of course it doesn't follow actual physics, since The Flash would just instantly nuke an entire fucking city if he started running and incinerate himself along with it.
Comic book = not real = speedforce protects him.
Doesn't mean that we still can't calculate the speed he would theoretically be going.

How autistic are you?

Nigger

Lets get real guys, the quickster would curb stomp flash

I mean, technically he probably could.
The Flash is still bound by comicbook laws of physics. Spongebob doesn't give a flying fuck.

It's the same reason as to why The Mask is unbeatable and horrendously overpowered.

Get out Marvelfag

Shit. I saw quick silver haha

I was about to start questioning when Marvel decided to pick up Spongebob.