>I only date girls
>I like women
>men are weird and I don't like them.
Lesbian posts this photo on Social media
>my handsome girl In a cute suit

Normal people like us are thinking
>what.thefuck.jpg
>which sex do you like?

Lesbians say they hate men but they date girls who dress like men. The fuck? So you want to date women but you still want them to attain the same attributes of men and wearing what we wear? Are you fucking dumb? Pick a fucking guy to like and stick with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1m49GSVqeOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So you're telling us you're an autist?

>implying the way somebody dresses is the only thing somebody cares about in a relationship

Butch lesbians do not act like men. They act like lesbians. Masculine in a few ways but still mostly like a woman.

Lesbians have a mind more like a man's than a woman's.

They are typically more logical and ambitious and dress more masculine.

It's not the style they don't like. It's the fact that it's a man. With a penis instead of nice lady parts. Jesus are you retarded? This isn't rocket surgery.

No he's saying that dykes say they only like muff but date man-like bitches or bitches who dress and act like men.

But yeah, who gives a fuck.

Lesbians are usdeless. You cant live with them and you cant fuck them.

Maybe just maybe they enjoy the style, but the just don't like to touch dick

>>>
>Anonymous 06/02/17(Fri)07:55:40 No.734495435 ▶

>Logical Woman
>AMBITIOUS WOMAN

got a male brain?

Nah, they just edgy bitches.

Most are too ugly to fuck. The rest can go fuck themselves.

>Lesbians have a mind more like a man's than a woman's.

Not the ones I have known. I still find them quite feminine in many ways. Especially how emotional they are. They just aren't into frilly girly shit. But the still act more like women than men.

They still don't know a god damn thing about any sort of machine and couldn't change their oil in their car if their life depended on it.

>You cant live with them and you cant fuck them.

But user, if it has a hole then it's fuckable.

Women are solipsistic bitches.
Hypergamous and unable to think unemotionally

I truly can think of no greater hell than to put two bitches together for life.

Then you even get lesbian bed death, so they stop fucking after a while and just have to live with their partner.

Misery loves company

Bowling balls
liquor bottles
hamster balls

all have holes

Enjoy

"That's why it's a mental illness, my friend."

Be that as it may, I am a straight male who has had manly Butch broads try to get my dick on quite a few occasions

Well, at least the suited lez in the pic has a feminine face.

I have this old friend from childhood, probably the most gorgeous woman I've ever known. She's lesbian and is currently dating this woman, who looks and acts exactly like a man. I mean, masculine face, hardly any tits, real dude attitude, masculine clothes always.

I don't get it.

Then again, it's not really any of my business.

She's obviously scared of dick
and brainwashed by the feminist movement.

Dollars to donuts.

Woman who are married with a husband and kids and are full time mothers are 100000000 x happier than any other women. single, lez, workin mom, career woman all are miserable.

I'm not psychich but I promise in a decade or 15 years when the majority of women are alone and family less and husbandless and miserable they will be crying how they were lied to and used by the Feninist hype to sell abortions and create cheap labor

>rocket surgery

HAHAHAHA good one m8 never stop using this

Some girls like other fem les and some like butch. You think liking traps and cross dressers is gay right?

Sort of like traps. Men that look like girls.
And people say it's not gay.

lesbians are fucking gay you moron go jerk off to a literal anime girl

I wouldn't listen to a woman telling me how happy her full time working husband is vs a single dad, gay, stay at home dad are miserable. How the fuck would she know?

Kikes gonna kike youtu.be/1m49GSVqeOo

Wat

I just like pussy