What's it like being a tourist economy?

What's it like being a tourist economy?

I can't imagine my home being used as a playground for foreigners, I mean it happens here but is restricted to London and I've never been there

Top wew. The UK already IS a tourist economy. Outside of the subsidies my people give to your country's floundering industries, nobody sees your country as anything more than a lap dog and a playground.

tourists take pictures of street shitters
street shitters rape them and steal
pretty cohesive all in all

don't pay much attention to it tbqhsmhsenpai

eh only in London, you never really see tourists in the rest of the country.. I've never seen a yank irl actually

You, and the rest of the people of the UK, ARE yanks.

that's impossible I have a foreskin

VERY cheeky

So do I.

CHI

You have no idea, all year round thousands of tourists flock to check out the local sights, google cathedral cove and hot water beach, this is where I live and the tourist situation is crazy

I live next to the Atlantic Ocean so barely any tourist around here except the jodechinchos.

>I mean it happens here but is restricted to London and I've never been there

Have you never been there? For real? I have friends living there so almost every year I visit them.

Ahmed

Pray to never have British tourists come over. Notoriously the most obnoxious and excessive drinkers.

I have a foreskin too, compadre.

Other Australians are the real fucking hassle. I fucking hate school holiday time

From what game is that ass?

Sharialand folks being terrorised by whites running around naked in the jungle.
Australia doing bogan things.
Europeans making the air force their helicopter butler because they ignored flood warning or think they are elite Vietcongs before getting lost.

The circumcision meme is old
The vast majority of Americans under 18 are uncut
(The vast majority of Sup Forums is under 18)

You're unlucky
My province gets some of the most tourists in NZ, but tourists all go to western part of my province, and most of the residential population of my province is in the eastern part, so I never see tourists despite my province being one of the most popular tourist locations in NZ

I'm always surprised Malaysia runs so well for being filled with radical Muslims.

Zelda, the new one

thanx

I haven't played BotW in like a week and I've only completed the Zora 神獣 (divine beast?). Should I go do the Rito one next? I've heard it's the most SUCC so I'd rather get that out of the way.

Conservative society doesn't mean everyone are radicals man. Besides for all the perfidy of their govt there are anglos who died fighting the commies and Indonesian invasion for our freedom and we are indebted them for that.
Even if its not fun fixing the gorillion of arsenic filled mining ponds and ethnic tension caused by colonialism.

The only really difficult one is the Goron boss (Thunderblight ganon). You can probably tackle the others in any order, but you need plenty of hearts for that one.

All the other fights were easy

>Conservative society doesn't mean everyone are radicals man
Oh ok. Here being a conservative Muslim means you're a terrorist and probably an enemy of the west.

I've done the Blight gauntlet and beat Ganon already, so I know all the bosses. The electric one was harder than the rest, yeah. The game is great but there's some places they haven't fleshed out at all. I found some random fishing village (ウオトリー, sorry I don't know what's it called in English) in the middle of nowhere and there was nothing interesting to do there other than a stupid gambling minigame.