Opinion on russia in different countries

Is this correct in your opinion?

Is this the opinion of the general public in your country on russia or is there a different feeling?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/2015/08/05/russia-putin-held-in-low-regard-around-the-world/russia-image-08/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish Greece would be red.

>Croatia
>Slovenia
>Bulgaria
>Bosnia
>Moldova
>Albania
>like Russia

lel who made this map.
If we hated russians so much they wouldnt be coming here every summer

Nobody likes us 2bh

This

There are some who do and some who don't but it's true, in general we don't really care about Russia either way.

Belarus, Armenia and Kazakhstan is overall very pro Russia.

they cant afford other places
its like what croatia is to west slavs and western white trash

Our country on the whole is pretty anti-russia, the Polish immigration hasn't helped

1849 and 1956
dont like them

>the closer to Russia the views are less favourable
Woah surprising
I wonder why it's like that

but Spain and Portugal are cheaper than Turkey

>Britdumbs

>Germans dislike russia
Journalists=/=People

yeah well fuck you too slovenia, cheap ass italy/croatia knockoff

pewglobal.org/2015/08/05/russia-putin-held-in-low-regard-around-the-world/russia-image-08/

maybe flights are cheaper
russians tell me that it is expensive to fly to their shithole from shitmany
iberia is on the other side of Europe

The Netherlands wants to be neutral to Russia, but it's impossible due to conflicting policies. So we're somewhat hostile.

it shouldn't be with all that fuel they have

Slovenians don't like Russia, but also don't hate it like the butthurt belt.

Russia is basically a far away place for us. We would probably hate it if we had more interaction with it.

you ain't fooling nobody you pseudo-communists

Okay, you got me, I fucking love Russia!

That was close to the annexation of Crimea, Germans love Putin now and want to get rid of sanctions.
We also can't wait to elect someone like Le Pen to lead us into a German-Russian alliance like the good old days.

>German love Putin

Right...

And if German really wanted to elect someone like Le Pen AfD would be leading the polls.

Putin is not the russian people. You don't need to like Putin to like the russians, and in fact some dislike him because they think he's bad for russia.

Macedonians are bros now

>And if German really wanted to elect someone like Le Pen AfD would be leading the polls.
>Zionist sockpuppets are like Le Pen
I mean, I don't even like Le Pen but that seems pretty unfair to her.
And the SPD (our second major party) had historically good ties to Russia, our last chancellor who was from the SPD was and still is a friend of Putin and works at Gazprom now and he is still highly regarded in his party.

I think the whole of Europe should be yellow with red stripes with the exception of the Orthodox countries which should be green with yellow stripes

in general the mainstream doesn't seem to like Russia that much as things are now

>And if German really wanted to elect someone like Le Pen AfD would be leading the polls.
AFD isn't leading the polls because they are a bunch of clowns no one of right mind can take serious.
The fact they have as much as they do (in some states above 20% and in federal election polls third biggest) is testament to how desperatly people want a change in certain politics.
No one, that includes most AFD voters, actually thinks they will actually deliver on any of that. Given any semblance of political power parties like this will inevitably implode.

Also, the AFD is nothing like Le Pen politically, thats a complete nonsense statement meaning you know nothing about either AFD or Le Pen, possibly both.

I seriously find it hard to believe that Germany would be both pro Russia and pro Le Pen. Germany is the most pro EU country and your election is between Merkel and Schulz, two major shills.

>cheap ass
Fuck off yank

>Germany would be both pro Russia and pro Le Pen
Pretty sure that user was ironic about "we can't wait to elect someone like Le Pen".
Though its not that outlandish. I think she'd be only slightly less popular in germany than she is in france. She isn't even campaigning that hard for leaving the EU anymore, which definitly would be a dealbreaker.

>and your election is between Merkel and Schulz, two major shills
Because in germany we basically only pick between two candidates and those are the ones we have. A politician who is critical of the EU without wanting to rip it all down would find a lot of popularity in germany.
The AFD gets 10%+ in polls purely based on that despite that everyone thinks they are actually idiots.
Also Merkel doesn't give a rats ass about the EU, to her its just a means for better Trans-Atlantic cooperation.

Germany being favourably predisposed towards Russia isn't that unusual, especially the north-east has strong historical ties with russia dating back to the Prussian times and our economical relationhip is rock solid even after over a decade of being attacked by Merkels pro-American foreign policy.

Maybe as a note for you if you want to 'actually' know more about German-Russian relations, look up how often the leaders of Merkels sister party and co-ruling party CSU visit Putin.

No, only russophiles in Balkans are Serbs and Greeks, rest dont really care

Good joke, bro

I think that there is no country that would be loved or hated in Belarus.

I am reading your whole national food sector is now owned by the Russians. If you got assfucked in a war, you would got out better. How the fuck did you let that happen, how retarded does a nation have to be?

Fixed

>Because in germany we basically only pick between two candidates and those are the ones we have
People like you are at fault, that Germany is moving into the direction of the USA with only two parties.

Vote for whoever you feel is the right candidate, our political system at least allows for and actively encourages this.

>People like you are at fault
Yes, obviously I create the disparity in voter numbers between the Volksparteien and minor parties.
You fucking retard I explained how it works, not saying it should, but if you think there is any chance of anyone but Merkel or Schulz winning right now you are completly delusional.

No one really cares about you here. Our leftist are russiaboos.

>Belarus, Armenia and Kazakhstan
The only group that likes Russia is people who whole life lived in USSR. Young people really hate us.

Because you are cowards. And letting things in the past influence your life today.

>And letting things in the past influence your life today.
We call it "learning"

Why not Croatia and Slovenia along with Bulgaria are slavs

Bulgarians are Turkish rapebabies, they betrayed us twice. We have nothing to do with Croatia and Slovenia desu.

Why is Crimea the only part of Russia labeled correctly?

>would be leading the polls.

Didn't we just spend the last two years proving that (((polls))) are horseshit?

I like russia

I feel like generally people here are ambivalent towards Russia. Politicians obviously love to use you as a crutch, which can have its benefits when upping spending on defence and especially the Royal Navy (I hope).