How do we stop this evil empire before it's too late?

How do we stop this evil empire before it's too late?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Policemen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Civil_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All empires fade in time

It's already too late

vote trump

vote trump

They will kkep getting fatter and fatter until they explode. Just wait for a while, mate. The US are already past their prime.

Eventually they'll cuck their own people so much that there will be some kind of revolution, and then hopefully anarchism.

antifa is rising here

it's only a matter of time now

>before it's too late?
It was too late before you were even born kiddo

Cannot wait for the collapse of the U.S government, though I am worried about the power vacuum that will ensue. Will be interesting nonetheless.

>tfw you can already legally shoot antifa members with no legal penalties

they're not even in top 3 atm, despite having 300+ mil population and weak neighbours

wait for china and EU to ally and we btfo them

You can definitely tell this was made by a New Yorker.

democracy (tm all rights reserved)

>committing terrorist acts is my democratic right!

If nobody is allowed to be a terrorist then why do you need guns?

>it's muh right to shot anyone I suspect of terrurism!

antifa is a strictly terrorist group though, they only exist to commit terrorist acts.

Don't you Americans have due process?

due process to kick ass and take names later

I can't wait to purge all the anime twitter nazis and reclaim anime for the left.

We give them everything, then we wait.

good luck pal
All of the EU put together isnt even half our army,and China cant into Navy.

worship the war machine

I guess nobody told you most Japanese in the anime business are Japanese Nationalists who want to reclaim Kuril Islands, Taiwan, Manchuria and Korea and bring back the Japanese Empire.

WORSHIP IT

Its the only thing keeping defenseless cucks from Russia desu

Join it.

>fund the Russians in WWII, elevating them to a Superpower and the strongest in Europe
>defend Europe from Russians, claiming to be rightoues in doing so
Ebin.

I guess you'd prefer the olde communist system back? Really worked out for you my dude.

What am I to think of this poster made by the United States of America?

>antifa
>anything more than a bunch of numales who shit themselves at the first sign of resistance

>elevating them to a superpower
nice projection. But we only gave them essential materials. Their domestic factories produced a majority of their content. You know the relationship was never meant to last, Communism consumes logic over ideology and those cucks got out of control.

Get your head in the game

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Policemen

>The Four Policemen refers to a post-war council consisting of the Big Four that U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt proposed as a guarantor of world peace. The members of the Big Four, called the Four Powers during World War II, were the four major Allies of World War II: the United Kingdom, the United States, the Soviet Union and the Republic of China.

Yes it would've been nice to have a theoretic impossible to achieve alliance but it did not quite work out now did it.

When does anything America do 'work out'?

You funded the Soviets to fight Germany, then we have a Soviet Russia problem.
You funded the Chinese to fight Japan, then we have a Communist China problem.

Judging by the picture, congestive heart failure is going to stop it before it's too late.

American intervention with either conflict did not create the Communist Governments. They were already in place by the time we came in. Also, we supported Chinese Nationalists. The 'funding' through lend lease was insignificant post war then the Soviets truly rose to power.

>The 'funding' through lend lease was insignificant post war
Americans are too in love with the sound of their own voice to speak the truth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Civil_War
>The US strongly supported the Kuomintang forces. Over 50,000 US Marines were sent to guard strategic sites, and 100,000 US troops were sent to Shandong. The US equipped and trained over 500,000 KMT troops, and transported KMT forces to occupy newly liberated zones as well as to contain Communist-controlled areas.[43] American aid included substantial amounts of both new and surplus military supplies; additionally, loans worth hundreds of millions of dollars were made to the KMT.[51] Within less than two years after the Sino-Japanese War, the KMT had received $4.43 billion from the US—most of which was military aid.[43]

Funding to the SOVIETS was insignificant. It also takes more than a few pretty ships and half-tracks to define a nations political stability. The Soviets became powerful on their own accord off the backs of the Europeans they conquered during the war, and with the advent of their nuclear arsenal in 1949. At no point in Soviet history were they a considerable threat to the United States however.

Also that post just backs up the fact I literally said we supported the Nationalists.

>American intervention with either conflict did not create the Communist Governments.

- America does not back the Soviets
- Germany destroys the Communists

- America does not back the KMT
- Japan destroys the KMT and the CPC

>antifa
>not literal mossad agents in disguise

Literally incorrect. Thats not how life works young man. Germany couldn't have destroyed the Soviets with the autism that was their military.

You are autistic if you think history works this way.

Are you being stupid on purpose.
Don't waste my time.

How America think history works:
- America enters (invades) a country
- Impliments freedom and Democracy
- All is perfect, recent conflict occruing right after American intervention is completely unrelated to American intervention

But Tougou-san, there is only fire left to reclaim. No clay, no sand, no water, only fire.

Fuck me, I named the "everything will be fine" pic fire, and the "everything will be fire" pic fine.

How retards think history works
- America enters (invades) a country
- The country isn't immediately transformed in to a 1st world western nation in under a decade of occupation
- wtf, how could Americans ruin Iraq it was a utopia
- Several decades later it becomes South Korea, Japan, Germany, etc but the retards are too busy complaining about the US invading and ruining Mars to notice

>Several decades later it becomes South Korea, Japan, Germany
Name one time this happened.
South Korea developed from Japanese occupation.
Japan and Germany have always been developed.

Compare West Germany vs East Germany
Compare South Korea to North Korea

>Japan has always been developed
Lmao what a joke. Japan would be just marginally more developed than China had the US not forced them to open up culturally and economically to the west.

Things don't suddenly disappear, they degrade and alter.

Also wouldn't anarchism (especially Anarco-primitivism) just be a redo of what we've already done, just starting over? Eventually we'd get back to exactly where we are now. Just different faces but the same for the most part (obviously specifics would be completely different but in terms of general composition). Those societies would expand, enveloping other societies, eventually building up to a mirror of present-day nations, just as the present day with eventually collapse into less and less, becoming one culture and overall society. Just as we got here starting from the first "society", a family.

>Compare West Germany vs East Germany
Soviets PURPOSELY kept East Germany down because they were afraid of another German Empire.

>Compare South Korea to North Korea
'Randall S. Jones wrote that "economic development during the colonial period can be said to have laid the foundation for future growth in several respects."[78] According to Myung Soo Cha of Yeungnam University, "the South Korean developmental state, as symbolized by Park Chung Hee, a former officer of the Japanese Imperial army serving in wartime Manchuria, was closely modeled upon the colonial system of government. In short, South Korea grew on the shoulders of the colonial achievement, rather than emerging out of the ashes left by the Korean War, as is sometimes asserted."[79]'

>had the US not forced them to open up culturally and economically to the west.
Are you fucking stupid?
The US forced the Tokugawa Shogunate to open Japan's borders. The Imperial Court saw this as weakness by the Samurai against foreigners and civil war broke out (Boshin Senso).
The Emperor Meiji emerged victorious and conducted the Meiji Restoration of their own accord.

Stupid Americans. Not worth my breath.

>There are unironic anarcho-communists on my Sup Forums

OUT THE HELICOPTER YOU GO!!

Put McDonald's in front of all their military bases. Decrease the military budget and put that money into fast food expenditure/education.

Wait for them to collapse from their own stupidity. Should be soon.

Not before we topple the fascist homophobe Putin regime.

Good luck with that. He has ridiculous popularity. Also whoever replaces him will probely be even more anti-gays.

Putin's government is hardly fascist. It's more of a corporatist oligarchy. Stop using words that you don't know what they mean

Both fascism and corporatist oligarchy are stupid meaningless buzzwords used by stupid people.

I like the last one, too bad it's not possible. Humanity would regroup, and the anarchy would be no more within at most a month.

Well Putin is in bed with the heads of the leaders of the biggest banks (corporatism) and what not in Russia and essentially has these heads of these businesses established as the ruling class (oligarchy), not much unlike whats going on here in the US of A. Know what your talking about before you say it's just a buzzword

Definition of fascism
>a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition. Source: Merriam-Webster Dictionary

1. Putin have ruled the russian federation, actively or through proxies, since 2000(dictatorial)
2. Putin is actively working with increasing the power of the president(centralizing)
3. Putin have persecuted, imprisoned, and murdered the opposition(forcible suppression of opposition)
4. Putin is actively promoting russian nationalism and have seized the control of the wealth of many rich oligarchs, not to mention the persecution of homosexuals(exalts nation above the individual)

So to say that Putin's government "is hardly fascist" is the exact opposite of that it is. If anything, Putin's government is hardly not fascist.

Imperial America is best America

Government is inherently fascist, Putin is just good at his job

It's a;ready too late

It is a shining example of how women, jews and wogs destroy everything

The united states of america is the biggest disaster in human history

>Government is inherently fascist
Care to elaborate?

Its slowly committing suicide.

You don't.

Pepper your angus fugboi. :DDDDDDD

Somebody should sell South American shitholes nukes so they can finally gain independence, desu.