Do you consider Hungarians white?

Do you consider Hungarians white?

ye

no, they are not european. they are turkic like finns, bulgarians and albanians

Same as Croats and us honestly.
Asiatic Hungarians and Gypsies are a minority.

she looks better with her natural hair color

You're wog cunts.
Nothing personal, it's not necessarily a negative thing, just a thing.
A grew up knowing a Hungarian family in Australia. The grandparents were born in Hungary and the kids, adult aged, were all drug dealers and part of the Rebel bikie gang. Fucking scum, unfortunately.
Also worked with an old Hungarian guy at one point a few years back. He was a nice enough guy, decent worker. Couldn't speak English for shit, though.

>be Hungarian
>Have 0,1% East Asian blood
>Claim to be Hunnish and obsess over the few individuals in Hungary with an Asian phenotype, exaggarate the amount of Mongoloid blood

>be Finnish
>have 8-10% East Asian blood
>Claim to be Nordic Aryans and discard all images of Asiatic-looking individuals as cherrypicking, belittle non-European admixture and claim that it is exaggarated

Well they lived here before us, therefore we're the descendants of Huns

That's a lie. Pic related, average Hungarian male

this

yes but you are ugly people and many of you look like mongs or gypsies

Barbara is a qt

The first family seems like Hungarisn gypsies.

I want to impregnate an Hungarian woman with my strong Gallo-Frankish seed

She's hot af

t. Anjou

aye
fuck h*ngary and fuck these mongoloid steppe niggers

Hungary is west Europe tier nation actually. But just because lacking of invading Asia , Russian occupying and Mongol gene made them today's falling

>my individual anecdotal experience is indicative of a entire nation
t. guy with hungarian grandfather

His father (AKA my great-grandfather) used to send my mother letters and money from Hungary, till he died. Used to inquire about her children, gave us mock titles and shit. Seemed like a great guy, though I never met him. Apparently he lived alone in a mansion or something.

what's your surname?

>tfw I live near Angers

s-stop it, Poland

no. only eestis are white

her feet have amazing curvature

VERY nice

Not his. I don't actually know either of their full names, no one communicates very much in my family, or maybe they don't want people to know. Supposedly my grandfather's full name is very, very long, and so my mother's (his daughter) name is only a component of the full. I'm not going to say what that component is because it actually only has 1 incidence in the world, which would be her. Sorry for the insubstantial answer. With only 2 others on record, who died 150-250 years ago.

Hungarians are bro tier. Non-cygan magyars are welcome any day over muslims, niggers and Swedes.

nobody out of Sup Forums think of their whiness

I don't know how they look like desu

They are khans, just like us.

op would be an example

Maybe, who knows.

>my individual anecdotal experience is indicative of a entire nation
Not once did I insinuate that.
>His father (AKA my great-grandfather) used to send my mother letters and money from Hungary, till he died. Used to inquire about her children, gave us mock titles and shit. Seemed like a great guy, though I never met him. Apparently he lived alone in a mansion or something.
So you're going to sperg out about my harmless personal anecdote as though it meant as an insult yet you throw out your own personal anecdote? Hungarians are wogs and are not white. These are facts of life, man. Like I said, it isn't a negative thing, It's just a thing.

Fuck off you Lithuanian twat, you belong to Russian cock

get liberated by kaliningrad fgt

Why does she that in her eye?

Yes, Slavs are white.

No, I consider them honorary WE WUZ KHANZ

I thought you guys all looked like this

ajjjjj

oké Abdul

WE WUZ KHANS!

I see you have swallowed the Turanpill
WE WUZ indeed

Yes, Hungarians arrival is the cut-off date to still count as european. Everyone after them is just immigrants.

>average Hungarian dick length is 18 cm

no

thank you greatest ally

>An autosomal analysis,[71] studying non-European admixture in Europeans, found 4.4% of admixture of non-European and non-Middle Eastern origin among Hungarians, which was the strongest among sampled populations. It was found at 3.6% in Belarusians, 2.5% in Romanians, 2.3% in Bulgarians and Lithuanians, 1.9% in Poles and 0% in Greeks. The authors stated "This signal might correspond to a small genetic legacy from invasions of peoples from the Asian steppes (e.g., the Huns, Magyars, and Bulgars) during the first millennium CE.".

Doubt.png

Youre triggering my autism

My grandparents were from Hungary so I must say they're 100% white

This is one of those fringe studies Hungarian Turanists always dig up when somebody points out that they're closer to 100% European, yet this purported Hunnish admixture doesn't show up anywhere else.

gyppo slavs? no

i need to check if you have bruise on your ass. Please dress off.

i want to frig barb

No they are asiatic

>they're closer to 100% European

ahahah you serious? go to south Slovakia where historically there was ethnic border where Slovaks and Magyars lived you can see change between how people look from village to another

she's been BLACKED

>t. Lewis Hamilton
you're not gonna fool anyone, queer faggot

Yes, greatest ally!
Fuck off kiwi twat, they belong to our cocks!

i do not know Hungarian face
I think you are like the Czech people
then you are white

Only Scandinavians and English are white.

She probably just has a fucked up face, it doesn't necessarily signal Mongol admixture since Hungarians have none.

That depends
Are attractive Hungarian women willing to bounce on top of my dick?

Post a picture of your face and we'll tell you

You first

Those soles are too lewd >_

You type like those Indian creeps on Facebook. Are you a Pajeet?

White and whiter than Germany and the british caliphate

What is pajeet? By the way I was referring to Mongolian spot.

Az őseim ;)

Kek

They all look like this

>Tóth
>Tóth (sometimes Toth) is a very common surname in Hungary, meaning "Slav" and later "Slovak" in old Hungarian (now spelt tót). [citation needed]

Makes my neurons fire.

>English
>white
has nothing to do with your english inbred pseudo language cuck

damn who is she?
>Do you consider Hungarians white?
pic related

Half the country is Toth or Horváth, its because if anyone in your male line ever was another nationality, you carry the name.

Funny story actually, I once met a half-asian Hungarian kid, and his name was Kínai Jani, i.e. Chinese Johnny.

>has nothing to do with your english inbred pseudo language cuck
What are you talking about?

>Half the country is Toth or Horváth, its because if anyone in your male line ever was another nationality, you carry the name.

The distribution of surnames reflects the distribution of ancestors.

cigany magyar
magyar cigany

Not really. Think of it this way, if your mother's grandparents were full Hungarian, and only your father's grandfather was named Toth, while your name is Toth, you are still 3/4 Hungarian. Even then, genetically the distribution of traits in Europe is a gradient, so most northern Croatians are genetically near-identical to South Hungarians, so the whole ancestral thing is already a mixed bag.

Fingolians.
Honorary slavs.

Yeah sure why not

no they are asian

Kurultáj is the cutest WE WUZ event in the world.

Hungarians are friends :3

pls post the turk one

nice torpedos

mökörök römkötök