/balk/

Albanian Pepe edition
Old

Other urls found in this thread:

ancientpages.com/2015/12/08/8000-year-old-nephrite-frog-like-swastika-in-bulgarias-neolithic-settlement-unearthed/
archaeologyinbulgaria.com/2015/12/07/archaeologist-discovers-8000-year-old-nephrite-frog-like-swastika-in-slatina-neolithic-settlement-in-bulgarias-capital-sofia/
imdb.com/title/tt4374460/
youtube.com/watch?v=0c4f4NJSB_4
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=bangladesh&country2=bulgaria&Submit=COMPARE
youtube.com/watch?v=YNZ0emigTZI
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>gypsy banter

ancientpages.com/2015/12/08/8000-year-old-nephrite-frog-like-swastika-in-bulgarias-neolithic-settlement-unearthed/

archaeologyinbulgaria.com/2015/12/07/archaeologist-discovers-8000-year-old-nephrite-frog-like-swastika-in-slatina-neolithic-settlement-in-bulgarias-capital-sofia/

Kekism started in Bulgaria

>Russhitia not Europe
GREAT MAP

how to fix the balkans 101:

>genocide t*tars
>genocide t*rkish leftovers (albanians & bosniaks)

literally nobel peace prize worthy solution

CcC OSMANLI CcC

you learn turkish to move to turkey because they have better living conditions than you

why are the balkans so fucking pathetic

Literally shrinking Serbia to obvlion will not only make Balkans, but even Central Europe happy.

that has never happened

you, on the other hand, have already been destroyed twice. won't be hard to do it a 3rd time ;)

>ukraine has better living conditions

dacian imbecil

TOTAL

MUSLIM

ERADICATION

Arkadaš, have you watched the romanian film - Aferim?
>imdb.com/title/tt4374460/
it's bretty guut

>how to fix the balkans 101

rude

Bulgarians have nukes

We can sell you nukes for 50 euros in Burgas

youtube.com/watch?v=0c4f4NJSB_4

Who /protestant/ here?

t. jean-mohammed

gym's gonna be close for Friday , weekend and monday. So I'll have some free time to post here instead.

Gonna have some good fun

>being such a newfag

All discussion of the frog god belong on Sup Forums

the protestant branch is quite attractive tbx, but only because the church allows freer thinking and promotes interpretations, whereas cucktholics and orthodoxcucks flip their shit when you question the meaning of things

you need to secess back into turkey before you stop existing
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=bangladesh&country2=bulgaria&Submit=COMPARE

Should I fap to a former love interest facebook pics or that is too pathetic ?

>24x more people
>barely any better

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=YNZ0emigTZI

who else listening to Robert Palmer while enjoying his Freddo Espresso here?

suck my gargantuan cock

i am gonna fap to trannies

what did he mean by this

what's wrong with that? isn't that an average ethnic bulgarian name ?

If I have to guess, he is complaining his valuables were stolen by swole bulgarians when he tried to illegally cross the border

Turkey Greece Buulgaria

Enough to create a new military allience stronger than NATO and Russia

this flag inspires fear to slavshits

>Turkey Greece Buulgaria
two swords and a toothpick

looks like a retarded chicken

lmao

is this fake or real

2 swords are enough to flail you and fry your pig ass, and the toothpick is enough to make shish kebab from your dicklet.

>two swords and a toothpick

Are you quoting the average dick size in turkey ?

lol

they aren't the smallest

there's always romania

albanians bring down our average otherwise we would be 15cm like you we are bulgarians

>fyrom have the 2nd smallest dicks on /balk/

you're not my son

Then why is the average 7.5 mm longer in Albania you brainlet?

>brainlet
>dicklet
>nationlet

God couldn't fuck you more.

why are there no montenegrins here

>what happens when serbia and bulgaria have a kid and it turns out to be a dicklet

sleep is hard work and montenegrins are hard workers

>self-reported

Bulgaria is a toothpick and we are a sword

fucking hell, i can just imagine admitting that your dick is 14 cm

must be humiliating as fuck

they are at work

Mine's 14-16 or something, unless I try very hard to measure it all the way to the root or something.
Good enough to play with. Dick size doesn't mean much.

I've just realized we act like divorced parents on Sup Forums bringing past transgressions, shouting at each others and fucking up the future of our offspring by creating massive complexes and insecurities in it... fuck

Q: How many toothpicks are there in a sarissa?
A: About 10,000 (plastic)

Anyone with a dick below 16cm should take their wife's son and get him DNA tested.

/balk/ spirals down to a literal dick measuring contest.

good job, lads

like every other dysfunctional relationship

Isn't it funny that right now it's 3:27 in Greece and Bulgaria but 2:27 in Albania and Fyrom

I wonder who is behind this development.

We are european you are sandniggers

That explains it

sup balkanbrehs

long time no see

You should not point and laugh at the less developed, user.

I WANT YUGOSLAVIA BACK AAAAAAAAAA!
because we are ahead of those monkeys

my persian cat is more european than albanians

hey man

yeah, but the place where Alexander was born the time is 3:27, you should adopt our time

careful subhuman

>tfw around 15 degrees with barely any clouds

perfect weather brehs

how've you been?

Alexander died at 3:23 so it's already too late

Cash should be outlawed.

if you make fun of albania I will pis on your corpse

Fyromians bend light. Pretty much proof that they are black holes.

Did he actually fall for it, I can't tell.

Spain triggers me 2bh

this entire daylight saving shit and the timezones in general is fucking autistic

>cause I'm a bit of a wuss
>Go with Christ

lmao
you should be subtle like that. else you end up wondering whether he bought it eh?

>flatearthers
Meridians are curved brozekail.

kellyfag is a brave little boy, in many other ways

from that distance even more countries go into our timezone

>Tfw Western European no this map
>Romania in the Middle east like you

who's this qt

you wuz sayin?

>tfw just me and the lads booked a trip to the Baltic countries in July
>tfw Central America in 2 weeks

Living the good life lads
Daylight savings time is pretty stupid I agree, but timezones I think are better than the only other possible alternative (a gradient, which would be insanely unhandy but more accurate).

holy shit donald is sperging at north korea on twitter

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

albania

timezones are a globalist agenda

>mr. tyrone, i find you guilty of stealing a two-wheeled means of transportation from mr. white on december 2nd, 2016 at 3:17 AM
>ayo hol up judge. actually, yo accusation is infactual coz you see, it wuz 3:16 AM in my hood according to da gradient. imma sue yo ass fo' false sentencing n shit
>court dismissed

It'll be fun to watch when kimmy lobes a few nukes at the ameritards when they invade.
>inb4 he won't do it
>inb4 they won't invade

it's like he is begging for a new vietnam
there is no way that the US, even with all the new fancy gadgets can destroy the motivated korean force. not to mention China and Russia.

lmao

If he manege's to assassinate kim jong, he will win easy.

call of duty already phophecised the fall of al assad

now all that's gotta happen is for homefront to come true

fuck your family

The madman will literally invade North Korea

It's not a drill

I heard chinks put soldiers on their border