Is Estonia dying?

i've met 2 things today on the internet:
1. on russian imageboard, there was a girl from Estonia. Russian is her native langauge and Estonian is only C1, but she claimed she was estonian by passport, culture and education, that its her land and her nation. What catched my mind, is when she said she knows more about estonian culture and language than average estonian, because 'they're americanized and want to leave the country and i'm not'

2. i recalled i googled long time ago and learned that non-whites like to mention estonia as a place for beautiful white(and probably easy) girls. i dont know about non-whotes obsession with white girl and willing to ruin their genes, but that it. Africans, turks, arabs, african americans, asians, FUCKING INDIANS write how they wish/used to fuck estonian woman. And then I recalled a lot of estonian women(8.7/10+) fuck black americans and passionately adopt american lifestye. e.g. instagram.com/gretesadeiko/ and her female friends. also google 'estonian women black man', you will find a lot of links driving you to rage. seems like modern estonian girl fantizise about black husband and mongrel kids? why? how to we learn them to stay estonian and hate no-whites, because op-pic is disgrace?

so, questions to estonians:
1. is it so? young people are hip-hop americanized and dream about moving to the West and having mongrel kids with a nigger?
2. if it is so what are you doing to prevent this?

saged and reported for cuckposting, kys

It's the same with Finns lol, and Finns and Estonians are very closely related, I know a Finnish guy that went to Africa to bang sheboons.

hmm very yes interesting

but remember when 210 russians died in the sinai airplane terrorists attack? why were there only 17 children aboard?

and the moscow bomb. why didn't the second bomb go off? and if it had would 20 dead russians be any bigger of a deal than 10 after the jackpot that was sinai?

also why would muslims attack the biggest muslim city in the europe with a population of 2 million muslims making up 20% of the city population?

i dont know finnish women who fuck americans though

and finns seems to have more pride in being finnish

Embracing bbc will reinvigorate their country like it did to ours

go back

literally nothing wrong with worshipping glorious BBC, russian girls know that

on your pic - fucking trash
while i am talking about 8.7/10+ estonians

>posting a white couple

what do you want to prove by this

That girl is dating a professional NFL player, come on now, any girl from a shithole country like Estonia would want to be in her position.

Try r9k

> SHIT on his chest
God clothes, nigga

No.

apehoop, running niggers, whats the matter?

Good girl from good family would not.

r9k is full of asian(every asina onimageboard is cringworhty asianmasculunity racist who hates white) and black people, no eesti there

trash

trash

trash

trash

left is a little bit better

trash

sad, she is 8/10

We're probably more westernized than Russians and Poles, but less so than Finns. And don´t even compare us with scandies and western europeans. Like with geography, economy and almost everything we´re somewhere between east and west.

. is it so? young people are hip-hop americanized and dream about moving to the West and having mongrel kids with a nigger?

Our emigration rates are lower than other balts. Most highly educated emigrants don´t stay abroad forever and low-skilled workers usually just work in Finland or Sweden, but live here. You could probably count interracial marriages in Estonia on your two hands.

. if it is so what are you doing to prevent this?

Trying to limit using English words in my vocabulary and following the more commonplace Estonian traditions. Using Russian swearwords is really commonplace though. Words like pohhui, nahhui and nihhuija are seen as a bit less offensive alternatives to native swearwords. If an Estonian want´s to say he doesn´t give a shit, then he says "Mul on jumala pohhui!" But Russian language isn´t really a threat anymore.

WTF I LOVE ESTONIA NOW

are you black?

remember: if you see white girl with a non-white guy, she's pure trash

R9k is full of whites who hates non whites and black women

Estonia has a bigger Black population than Finland percentage wise.

>Be a rich wife
>Live as a potato farmer in some eastern european hellhole.

Hmm tough decision, Ivan.

northern europeans (referring to the baltic states) and especially eastern europeans - women - are notorious for coalburning. Nothing new under the sun

this. northeast European women are very open to racemixing and general sluttery. you're lucky that you live where you live

Blond hair mean cuckery
Estocucks are dooomed to die

When that darkdark meat and whitewhite meat come together

do estonian women like somalians

Estonian girls are turboliberal hippies, there's no escaping it. And to be quite honest, the hottest girls in that country are the ones with Russian blood. Estonians look like starved finns. And they are superficial as FUCK. There is an ilusalong (beauty salon) like every fucking street corner and all girls have fake nails.

t. tourist who has been

How do african women feel knowing their men are being imported in mass to europe by white women with the intention to breed?

We need to take the Russian blood girls back to mother Russia fuck this nigers

Here you never see this' polacks german Russian go with Russians Ukrainians Belarusian German but never with fucking Jews or nigers or Muslims

Discasting istoniaja bljat kak tak ??

Blja ja etich nigerach vejibu

You mad white boi?

Bad b8: The thread

it's a free country
complain about your cuckold fetish somewhere else