debt
ebt
bt
t

とおっしゃいますと?

#jesuisGrec.

I am korean

you are gaijin

Go silently take some pictures like a couple of aliens and get the fuck back in your UFO, you disgusting radiating freak.

吾輩はギリシャ人である。プロキシはまだない。

I am Greek

shut he fuck up you son of whore

I am a 串

what's going on here

Americans might be obnoxious tourists but we at least "try" (as miserably as we do) to experience the places we visit.

Japanese tourists are like observers from another planet, passively documenting new areas that they will later infect. Sorry dude, two nukes weren't enough.

>Americans might be obnoxious tourists but we at least "try" (as miserably as we do) to experience the places we visit.
Every time I've seen an American tourist in a restaurant, it's been at a McDonalds, Starbucks or some other American franchise. Americans are the worst when it comes to trying new things.

でもこの写真一瞬で日本人じゃないって分かるよな
まぁFileNameみたら一発なんですけども
ギリシャみたいな低能国家民にそんな区別付かないのも無理はないわな

Well they need their high fructose corn syrup or they will die from withdrawal. You can't blame them for seeking refuge at an American embassy for their basic needs. Don't worry, they'll be annoying the shit out of the royal guard at Buckingham Palace just as soon as they can shove a few big macs down their throat.

>Every time I've seen an American tourist in a restaurant, it's been at a McDonalds, Starbucks or some other American franchise. Americans are the worst when it comes to trying new things.

I remember going to Lisbon, and there were masses of Americans lining up to eat at the Hard Rock Cafe.

>Hard Rock Cafe
desu that place is lit senpai

タヒれば?

Greece is not europe, right?

What did you expect, gyros shaped like cute anime faces?

>pic of "CHANG"
>call them Japanese

shut up broke Turk

sea food is gross

Cute pupper.

I am Greek

tibet?

there's no I in Greece pay denbts

this
look like Southeast Asians