Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4MsJHn-lRA
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZUhimVEYgC
youtube.com/watch?v=OjSlEQbEcUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

porand please

but chinks can
why?

I put "Rice and Lice" on google translation and listened to the English audio and both sounds the same to me

because japanese is phonetically very simple

youtube.com/watch?v=F4MsJHn-lRA

Arr you need is rove

because we love sensual massage

She's a qt
What ethnicity is she?

ERU DESU

Doesn't matter, she's a rice cooker.

The Japanese 'r' is said to be formed when the tip of the tongue presses against the back of the front teeth, as opposed to the English 'l' or 'r', as detailed in this picture.

It's hard for you guys to distinguish between the two based on sound, because of how your brain developed as a baby while being exposed to your native language.

I've been to japan and asked a girl there to say La-le-li-lo-lu and she had a spasm

Most chinks in western countries still can't because they're Cantonese.
Only Mandarin has an "R" like the English one and an "L" sound as well.

ROR

but i can

vocaroo it (if you're not a filthy gaijin english teacher in which case you can fuck off)

Say "モロ" in vocaroo

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZUhimVEYgC

If you say tapu really fast, it sounds like puta (Spanish for whore)

very nice

I think angrospheres speaks with a heavy accent from a perspective of LATIIIIIIINO
Angros you country boys

This picture is horribly incorrect.

L is right, but what's more important is that air flow is bilateral towards the tongue.

R is wrong, unless they meant the Anglo-Chinese r. You narrow the gap between the loose tip of your tongue and the hard palate (alveolar ridge there exactly) and let the voiced air move through the tight gap to make the tip of the tongue rapidly vibrate on its own.

hmmm

Kind of sounds like they say "victory" like "victoly" desu
youtube.com/watch?v=OjSlEQbEcUo