Red pill me on Catalonia

red pill me on Catalonia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PuYMgb2qHX8
youtube.com/watch?v=9hU6YvgdbN8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

same shape of argentina

Annoying separatist movement which creates unnecessary division between identical people

Jews

are you that Spaniard in Sweden?
What are Catalans like? Describe them if you dont mind

No, I'm not. This is my neutral assessment.

I don't get it - one of the arguments I heard a catalan said was because they do human pyramids and Spaniards don't kek

dirty commie bastards

A lost cause.

I like how not a single Spaniard has posted yet

They helped the Moors so fuck them.

It's basically a mechanism used by all mainstream political parties in Catalonia to fleece Catalans while distracting them about the real issue. It's also a very convenient non-issue at the level of the Spanish state to draw attention away from actual issues, much like football.

It's been going on for the past 40 or so years (since the first Pujol presidency in 1980) and it's starting to wear thin tbqh. I'm an ethnic Catalan btw, not like nationalist politicians who often have two Andalusian surnames.

TL;DR holy fuck kick them out already, sheesh

Catalonia has one of the best anthem.
youtube.com/watch?v=PuYMgb2qHX8

No it's Provence !
youtube.com/watch?v=9hU6YvgdbN8

Catalans are decent people: hard-working, smart, polite... Too bad they're on the verge of extinction thanks to the mass migration of non-Catalans into their lands. This of course creates tension with the central government, who has sponsored such migrations since the early XX century in cahoots with the few Catalan bourgeoisie families who dominate the regional economy.

The Eternal Xarnego isn't the threat now, it's the fucking Pakis

They are the Jews of Iberia. Merchants, intellectuals, artists, etc.
About the separatist movement, read this

>They are the Jews of Iberia. Merchants, intellectuals, artists, etc.
what?

>Catalans are decent people: hard-working, smart, polite
what?

This