Why are white Americans so good looking? My theory is it's the natural selection of ambition and genetic diversity...

Why are white Americans so good looking? My theory is it's the natural selection of ambition and genetic diversity, let me explain.

The people that chose to take the risk to start a new life in the US were the most ambitious and hard working but the lazy, fearful and content stayed at home in Europe. This assured the US had lots of good genetics, hence natural selection.

Next genetic diversity, in Europe most people just had kids with people in their own country or who could speak the same language but the US took in people from all over Europe and had them speaking English so they had Anglos mixing with Swedes mixing with Germans etc. and that is why they look so good.

Other urls found in this thread:

celebheights.com/s/Alexandra-Daddario-4550.html
xvideos.com/video6908505/alexandra_daddario_-_true_detective
ancensored.com/nude-appearance/True-Detectives/Alexandra-Daddario/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>taylor swift

how the fuck can nonwhite women compete?

they arent
brits are just too ugly

listen my friend

obviously british standards must be very low because every time i went to america most women looked like their faces hadn't finished loading. admittedly a minority were 10/10 but the average is sad.
argentine-european women are better looking
one hopes that as the amerindians outnumber the europeans the chisel of civilization will refine them
one hopes

No they are much better looking that Europeans.

Sorry I don't find coloured women good looking.

My theory is that your theory is based on American actors on TV.

It's a shame because they're all so fucking fat

no they dont
most of them just look weird because they are mixed trash

we're not very egalitarian, the uggos get swept under the rug and you never see them. Since we have 301 million we have a larger pool of pretty people to pick from

Its because of our superior genetics.

No they look good, most Germans look like box headed Frankenstein's monsters, how are your neck bolts doing mate?

Only in Britain are standards low enough for Americans to be considered good looking. US and UK literally have the ugliest whites, not even Slav countries can compete.

Americans are some of the ugliest white motherfuckers in the world.

They just look good in comparison because we are literally the worst.

I am a Greek
>most Germans look like box headed Frankenstein's monsters

The majority of American girls I've seen in my life looked kinda inbred desu senpai

But TS is definitively a qt

i was stewart of edl. do not confound

cheee """"catracho""""" jkakjakjakjakjkjakja

So Germans are the ugly inbred rural farmers? Just like at home.

>we're DEFINITELY the master race

>americans (anglo-saxons)
>good looking
sounds like oxymoron

>Catracho

You're thinking about american actors. For normal everyday Americans, attractiveness vs unattractiveness, I'd say it's 40/60 for women here 30/70 for men.

And taylor swift is ugly b.

why there are more germans than english?

yes
but not inbred
germany is known as "Durchgangsland"

because germany is a shithole
whenever people can
they leave this shithole for a better place

She got tit and ass implants right after she got proper famous. What a vapid whore

she's too tall to be attractive

Latin Americans shit coloured midget

>Posting an outdated map

Youre a literal fag.

i'm 1,87 lmao

>Taylor
>ass implants

I'm 3.43, fight me irl

Sure

I generally agree with you OP but I think part of it is that they're a huge population that can produce a lot of good-looking people it can promote well. they have a wide variety of looks as well which can satisfy everyone's likes

And not at all wrong, most people aren't that attractive and Americans are obese.

Women are so lazy they'd rather have a doctor mutilate their ass than get off their ass and exercise.

kek

I don't fault her for the ass implants she had literally nothing before.

she has tight clothing on the left which emphasizes and probably lifts her butt a bit and droopy shorts with a gap on the right. her ass is still tiny on the left

you are retarded, she is standing still and straight on the left sticking her butt out, the right is in the middle of movement

t; continental cromagnon

Slags?

>how are your neck bolts doing mate?

I wonder how big turds she shits every day....

Normal since she's not a fat ass that eats everything in front of her. I'll never understand people's fascination about poop.

But what if she has some kind of diet which causes turds to be extra large like some fetishist do.

cor i'd love to get a honk of her smelly feet after a day on the town

They are good looking when they exercise sure. Just like anyone else.

I've heard that Taylor eats a lot of bran and psyllium husks and drinks a lot of water. she probably makes really big, long, soft poops

my dick in the pic yo

mmhmm why are you circumcised?

no no my foreskin is down to balls, hombre.

Actually the people who took the dangerous trip to america were the ones who had little or nothing. Which probably to some extent explains why american women look so boorish and of low stock compared to white europe for example. In particular, look at american womens jaws and chins, it's like germans on growth hormones. Your cheerleaders look like men.

This, up until WW2 the vast majority of people emigrating to the US were equivalent to the nigs and arabs floating over to Europe today.

>Why are white Americans so good looking
they are not

To be honest I like my own girls the best. I seriously think Dutch girls are the most beautiful creatures on earth.

I'm probably really biased since I live here but I genuinely am happy as fuck to have been born and raised here.

I can actually immediately see if there are german/british/US female tourists walking the streets as if they are expelling some foul aura.

I want to know if every guy thinks this about his own nations girls or if I'm a whackjob.

I really like English girls despite everyone thinking they're hideous, nothing better than a porcelain pale girl with chestnut hair and big blue eyes and a long horse face and I don't care what what bullies say.

yes, i kinda feel the same

All women are the same whores
you guys are whiteknighting faggots, this why the muslimes have won.

most people have decently strong in-group preferences and Sup Forums tends to be more right leaning on average who we know are more tribalistic. so no, it makes perfect sense and it's pretty normal

lol she looks like a fucking Trump

your whites are 25% with german ancestry but unfortunately you make a good case, you do act like monkeys most of the time but I hope that's the other 75% that causes it

that was not the point
muslim have won because they have family values and are not indivitualistic cunts

I would have sex with any women and will marry only with pale girl because I find more attractive

Ideal female height: 5'7"-5'10"/170cm-180cm

Wrong.
Ideal female height, in my opinion, is 5'4"-5'7".

We aren't.

Source: I live in the whitest part of the country and I'm ugly

Anything below 5'5" is womanlet territory.

>not wanting to date a womanlet

tall girls are fucking gross

>tall girls are fucking gross

>so much make up and such high contrast that she no longer has any facial features

wow very attractive

celebheights.com/s/Alexandra-Daddario-4550.html

Why only post highly edited photos?

NEED an English gf

>celebheights.com/s/Alexandra-Daddario-4550.html

Alexandra Daddario's Height
5ft 6.75in (170 cm)

She's a womanlet according to your standards.

Because those are the ones that show up first in any search and I'm not going to instagram or some shit to satisfy your pickiness.
I said anything below 5'5".

>Why are white Americans so good looking?

Why not Black Americans?

shitass taste you got there, friend

xvideos.com/video6908505/alexandra_daddario_-_true_detective
ancensored.com/nude-appearance/True-Detectives/Alexandra-Daddario/

Still feel the same?

its even worse

Only uglier people than 'Murican are anglos

>tfw can't find the webm where the camera is behind her and you can still see her tits

They aren't.

>why there are more germans than english?

Not more. Just more spread out. The middle parts of the country are also the most sparsely populated.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE
(Can't wake up)

Could just be training though. Artists are often forced to hit the gym.

>That cute brunette who's just eating

Would wife. Blondes are shit tier, nordicks just cling to them because that's all they have.

>tfw german ancestry

I'd bet England's diaspora is larger massive amounts emigrated to north America, Australia, NZ and South Africa. Also against what a lot of people think a lot of English people still migrated to the USA in the 1800s (About 2-3 million) during the mid 1800s when the Americans wanted to fill the west they especially wanted white English speaking protestant people and lots of English poor took up the offer many becoming homesteaders and shitting out a load of kids. It isn't common for English Americans to be as proud of their heritage as Irish or Scottish Americans though.

minger
decent chebs

Half the Dutch girls I see each day are with shitskins or have brown babies.

I love our girls (Quebec) like crazy, but I can't see myself dating one.

I think Sup Forums ruined me because now I feel like I'd fail myself if I didn't date a foreign girl.

>letting a chinese knitting morse code transcription shape your social life

WEW

Hes never been to usa obviously

Imagine holding her arms in that position while having sex with her haha

Hello, David-kun.

your logic is wrong and retarded and "white" americans aren't attractive. Maybe they look interesting to you because most of them are mixed, not actually white. Just as most "African-Americans" aren't actually black.

I don't mind "ass implants" these days because they have mastered the art of fat injection. It's the person's own fat, usually suctioned from around the tummy region. Nicki Minaj's, Kardashian family's, everybody's ass is fat injected these days. They call it the Brazilian buttlift.