So this... is the price of freedom? ... damn

So this... is the price of freedom? ... damn

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Chicago PD acting like niggers
Nothing to see here.

it wasn't PD it was airport security aka non cops who try to act tough because they want to feel like cops

You're right, I just assumed they were regular officers since Chicago has direct control over their airports and they aren't owned by an agency.

>Embarrassing viral videos of a bloodied man being forcibly dragged off a United Airlines flight departing O’Hare Airport have resulted in a Chicago Department of Aviation security officer being placed on paid leave.
>paid leave
Every time.

Background?

a guy bought a plane ticket and got on the plane, but it was full and the airlines wanted to put some staff aboard, so they offered people in the plane money to get off and make room, but that didn't work so they ordered random people to gtfo, this guy refused so they called security who beat him up and threw him out of the airplane
and it was all caught on camera

>forcibly rounding up "volunteers"

the random selected people were all asians by "random"

Why does he look like the dying orangutan?

>If you kill them you'll become just like them

Damn...makes me go bananas.

love it

A convicted felon who abused his access to prescription drugs to trade them for sex with a young man

I see thanks
Shieeeet

WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I AM FREE

It has nothing to do with this case.

>dm

Austrians are the worst posters

Irrelevant to the matter at hand

Why didn't he just leave the airplane when he was told to? Fucking shitskins think they own the white mans world but they don't yet.

kek

imagine the security guy was white and the man dragged off was black

well on principle there is nothing wrong with it
the airlines are a private company and they have the right to say who'll be on the plane and who won't, the guy has the right to never fly with those airlines again and sue them for beating his ass up
there was nothing un-free about it and there was no interference of the state

Imagine if the security guy was Dr. Pavel and the man dragged off was a hired gun.

The people who knocked him unconscious were government officials.

United Airlines value was down 750 million dollars earlier today because of this. It seems to have stopped dropping but damn this situation became expensive

Very nice

>there was nothing un-free about it and there was no interference of the state

Except for the police playing thugs for the airline?

aye sorry I forgot about the security dudes being .gov employees
that sucks t b h

You must have missed the part where the police acted as corporate enforcers on tax payer dollars.

Nobody has a right to a service. If you pay for a service, they either can carry it out or issue a refund and potentially other opportunity costs revolving around the matter.

I think more public awareness needs to be out there concerning your rights of purchasing a ticket but sperging out and making police come to drag your ass out isn't fun. I do think United Airlines was pretty fucking stupid about the incident though, they should have just bumped up the voucher to something more appealing.

>imagine the security guy was white and the man dragged off was black
No nigger has someplace important enough to be to turn down 800 dollars

Bus companies are private companies(not all of them though. Either way,). But no one thinks they have rights to say who'll onboard and who won't. That's regarded as civil rights violation.

Yeah I'm sure Donald Trump )or any politico) going on tv and saying the people only have the rights which corporations choose to give them even for essential services would give him the yuuuge boost to his failing approval numbers he's looking for.

*Germans

It's well within their rights to deny him service but in a free market not breaking a law doesn't necessarily mean you don't face any repercussions. The public didn't like how it was handled hence their stock dropped like mad.

Denied Boarding (U.S.A./Canadian Flight Origin) - When there is an Oversold UA flight that originates in the U.S.A. or Canada, the following provisions apply:
Request for Volunteers
UA will request Passengers who are willing to relinquish their confirmed reserved space in exchange for compensation in an amount determined by UA (including but not limited to check or an electronic travel certificate). The travel certificate will be valid only for travel on UA or designated Codeshare partners for one year from the date of issue and will have no refund value. If a Passenger is asked to volunteer, UA will not later deny boarding to that Passenger involuntarily unless that Passenger was informed at the time he was asked to volunteer that there was a possibility of being denied boarding involuntarily and of the amount of compensation to which he/she would have been entitled in that event. The request for volunteers and the selection of such person to be denied space will be in a manner determined solely by UA.
Boarding Priorities - If a flight is Oversold, no one may be denied boarding against his/her will until UA or other carrier personnel first ask for volunteers who will give up their reservations willingly in exchange for compensation as determined by UA. If there are not enough volunteers, other Passengers may be denied boarding involuntarily in accordance with UA’s boarding priority:
Passengers who are Qualified Individuals with Disabilities, unaccompanied minors under the age of 18 years, or minors between the ages of 5 to 15 years who use the unaccompanied minor service, will be the last to be involuntarily denied boarding if it is determined by UA that such denial would constitute a hardship.
The priority of all other confirmed passengers may be determined based on a passenger’s fare class, itinerary, status of frequent flyer program membership, and the time in which the passenger presents him/herself for check-in without advanced seat assignment.

What are you trying to say? Freedom to deny service is perfectly acceptable.

Oh of course, that's why United Airlines was fucking stupid. If they want to continue on calling it a "voluntary" give up of your seat, they can't beat a passenger's head into an arm rest or else their stock will drop like a rock.

>What are you trying to say? Freedom to deny service is perfectly acceptable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964

>Denied Boarding
this applies before boarding

>When there is an Oversold UA flight
it was not an overbooking problem. the extra people were not customers.

We're not talking about race here. Though I do hear that 3 of the 4 people asked to leave were chinks. Not sure if that's true.

>the first person with a white face gets to stay on my plane!

What an ancap hero.

You guys see the second video where he says "i just want to die"?

he is clearly seriously fucked up
>America

That's what people tend to do to discredit a person in these trials. Attack the person themself outside the case not within it.

Attending a funeral perhaps?

When you buy the ticket you agree that UA can kick you off for any reason.

Probably got a good ol' concussion.
At his age those aren't very fun.

Do they not have overbooking in Waffleland?

and if its a bad one, he might never be able to doctor again

F

How long before women starts coming out and claiming he rapes them?

Good idea. I've passed it on to the CIA.

Oh no, he'll have to go back to whatever he was doing from '05-'15 when he lost his medical license.

srs question, meme hats off please

Do you really not feel bad for this guy or empathise with him in any way? He did nothing wrong and may have had his livlihood destroyed.

Nope, everything we've seen just makes him come off as an entitled asshat because he's a doctor.

I read somewhere that he's a doctor and didn't want to catch the flight the next day because he needs to see his patients