What is the most offensive thing you could say to a brit?

What is the most offensive thing you could say to a brit?

Other urls found in this thread:

tripadvisor.co.nz/Attraction_Review-g658478-d4368258-Reviews-1066_Medieval_Mosaic-Geraldine_Canterbury_Region_South_Island.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage
youtube.com/watch?v=SFjfbL1KWNI
youtube.com/watch?v=9UBgofOvrz0&t=6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my tea brand is better than your tea brand

*BRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT*
>Sorry.

Well yae could nae call me a Brit fer starters!
I'm European first and Scottish second :3

The sun has set.

Cheeky.
:^)

Something denigrating the Queen of course. If they are true Brits, they will take great offense at this.

Something along the lines of the Queen mother is common 20 buck fuck hoe should do the trick

Allah isn't that great.

france's colony

What the fuck is a sun mate?

kek
Good one.

NO IT FUCKING HASNT KEK EDUCATE URSELF FUCKING HELL
>AMERICAN EDUCATION

Literally nothing

not on Sup Forums

not on nor off Sup Forums

>What is the most offensive thing you could say to a brit?
Find out what football team they support then say you support their rival.

Don't forget that you're our colonty, little man :)

depends where he is from, but brit in general...
not much to be honest.

But to a French rugbyman, an Englishman who says simply "good game" is extremely cheeky

2-1

the real brexit

o christ
the state of these wankers

why are soccer players such poofters?

Something that makes me mad is when retards go "hurr durr why didnt you just keep your colonies, wouldnt that have been smarter?"

Something thay would probably have more of a general effect would be saying that the UK is largely irrelevant on the world stage of diplomacy.

Only good one in this thread.

Maradona did nothing wrong

Just tell them their country and queen sucks dick.
Also say that they were shit in ww2 and that America and Russia were the true victors.
That will be enough to make them angry.

Pls no bully I just wanted to answer OPs question.

it was nice of you to join in
fair play to you lad

Tell them that their cuisine sucks

Tricky one. Not really sure what would offend me tbqhwykl

germans aren't good at this sort of thing, are they.

c'mon lads, take it up a notch. be mean. for fuck sake.

mentioning the D-word works quite often

D A N E L A W
A
N
E
L
A
W

Unironically this his meme has started triggering me.

>be bongess
>come on int
>everyone universally agrees british women are hideous

it hurts because i know you're just being blatantly honest

fuck off attentionwhore

An autistic New Zealander spent 30 years recreating The Bayeux tapestry as a steel mosaic, and even added to it with subsequent historical details. It's actually quite impressive

tripadvisor.co.nz/Attraction_Review-g658478-d4368258-Reviews-1066_Medieval_Mosaic-Geraldine_Canterbury_Region_South_Island.html

Did you miss all the slag threads and caraposting etc? That's the one meme about us that doesn't seem to apply here.

You're beautiful to me user :3

It's going to be a hard brexit, and Britain will still be minority-anglosaxon by 2060, as per the Oxford predictions

Also the UK is terrible at football and relies on african migrants for its best teams

I don't like curry

Being ugly doesn't disqualify women from being sexy, though

>its going to be a hard brexit
brits will just agree with you and you will become friends by slagging off the tories together

social complaining is v common here

How shit we are at football really triggers normies

Algoods
If ever go that far north I'll be sure to check it out

Britain is lucky because they've had heaps of eastern euro immigrants
because of this, britain will stay majority white for way longer than France, and possibly longer than Germany
If the poles didn't mass immigrate to UK, UK would become majority nonwhite much sooner than it is predicted to be (2100)

Brits don't really care about Rugby

Good thing we're leaving the EU so now we can boost more shitskin immigrants Brexit is truly the saviour of the white race in England!

Our fish and chips are better

Yes they do.

Nowhere near as much as football though

That's not what you said, you goalpost-shifting prick.

good post

But why would non-EU immigration change?
The only thing that'll happen is that EU immigration will go down.

By far the worst one in this thread.

Alright mate, settle down. I'll correct my mistake

Compared to New Zealand, Brits don't care about Rugby. Rugby over here is the equivalent of football in the UK.

Still disagree?

All nationalist movements ironically lead to furthering the destruction of whites, because the world governments fool gullible whites into believing that these movements will save them when in reality they will destroy whites further
They are traps

tbf I'd probably still stick it in

Because we need immigrants due to the aging population, we have made the choice we don't want Poles, Latvians and Spaniards so we will get Pakis, Somalis and Nigerians. Thanks a lot Nige!

Britain wants to loosen commenwealth immigration now that EU immigration is being tightened
Most commenwealth inhabitants are nonwhite (Indians, Pakis, Jamaicans, etc)
This will lead to nonwhite immigration to UK instead of Slav immigration

Hey sorry. We can only be quality mean assholes when we actually feel like it.
It's hard to be rude on command.

Brits do care about Rugby though. Your fallacy bullshit is just fucking stupid

Brits love curry though, not.. Whatever Poles eat

We don't even know what the terms of Brexit will be. The only thing May's government has been doing, has been clamping down on immigration all round. They even restricted student visas.

We don't know what the Post-Brexit immigration policy will be, but whatever it is the public appetite is for reducing immigration all round.

>Britain wants to loosen commenwealth immigration now that EU immigration is being tightened
No government policy has mentioned this.

Stop posting shit.

My point was that it's not as popular as it is in New Zealand. It would be a difficult case to argue otherwise. I admit that saying you outright don't care was wrong.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage

Nigel Farage doesn't decide government policy, and using something as editorialized as the mail to prove your point is pretty moronic.

We all know that a major aspect of the Brexit vote was white bigots scaired of the growing racial diversity in the country, Farage manipulated these fearS with he infamous van poster depicting brown refugees swarming the "white man's" homeland. which worked and he managed to trick people into thinking the reason we have people of colour here is due to the EU and not the Commonwealth and people thought they were voting to maintain a white country.

youtube.com/watch?v=SFjfbL1KWNI

This of course will not happen, post Brexit will lead to more beautiful commonwealth immigrants from Pakistani, Nigeria, India and will speed up the decline of the whites in Britain now I am worried, how will the Brexiters react? Will they get violent? Possible Yugoslav style civil war?

Discuss.

>Nigel Farage
He has absolutely nothing to do with government, you utter weapon.

He is forefront of the brexit movement, I'm sure he'll have some clues of what will happen in a brexit win
Why don't right wingers admit that right wing politics is just as destructive for whites as left wing politics

Race war will break out shortly after the American one.

>my point is now different because i do not know what the fuck i am on about

Yeah mate I'm stock piling spoons.

What part of "he is not part of government" are you struggling with here? It's not like I'm trying to trick you or anything, you fucking idiot.

Farage does not have any say whatsoever on the government's immigration policy pre- or post-Brexit.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SFjfbL1KWNI

Mr Brexit

i like british girls
can you give me the succ now?

Better sharpen those spoons. Can't gouge out paki eyes with a dull spoon.

>Better sharpen those spoons. Can't gouge out paki eyes with a dull spoon.

Yeah, whatever lad, feel free to keep miscontruting everything I've said with meme arrows. Ironically you seem to have taken more offence to Rugby than anything else in this thread.

Please don't post contraband, those swords would be highly illegal in the British race war.

>keep miscontruting
You've achieved that yourself.

I like bongesses. Howdy

we're quite proud of the danelaw tbqhwy

it's part of who we are and why we speak the language we do

This triggers me because English food is actually delicious.

I am a Slavic son of two Slavic parents and I would like to make a life for myself in Britain.

we only dislike poles desu

if you're not some underclass polish wasteman, you'll probably make loads of mates and be drowning in clunge

w-what if you're a brown CHI

Shuffle off this mortal coil, ya cunt.

Are you kidding?

Pork pies, yorkshire puddings, spotted dick, Haggis, Full English, Potato Pancakes, blakc pudding, steak and kidney pie, steak pudding, beef wellington, sandwiches.

Yeah, English food is hearty and delicious. And way better than German food which is just "What kind of cabbage would you like with your sausage?"

Nothing in your post is delicious.

Sorry that it's not to your 'exotic' tastes Achmed.

We finn'd one

youtube.com/watch?v=9UBgofOvrz0&t=6s

not him but you have abysmal taste

Your "tea" is disgusting

Insult their queen because they're good little cucks who love their masters

this triggers me desu

this only triggers me because of your flag

There's a reason you never see British restaurants in foreign countries or this one for that matter xd